Jo Han Sun

Guest Brooklyn

Guest chubbyone

he has this cocky smile but i find it also cute :) lol

i luv him in wolf's attraction

He looks hot in Wolf's Attraction and did anyone watch him in April's Kiss? It is good? :unsure:

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks hot in Wolf's Attraction and did anyone watch him in April's Kiss? It is good? :unsure:

Hi chubbyone.....

Hansun looks great in April Kiss. I find the storyline was ok tho! :)

Ooooooooh! What a big kiss I got from my dear chingu ELLA..........hope I won't get blister on my lips...he!he!he! and your HUG is sooooooo warm.... :rolleyes:B)

Look at the beautiful pictures of JHSun and CJW at Yeonliji's set! Our sunny boy look a bit tired ....and his hair appeared ruffled... :(:( .... whereas our princess were so sweet and smiling at the camera!!.....<_<;)

Thanks Azura & Lee Ji Woo for showering us with nice shots of our boy boy.....HanSOME SUN!!! :rolleyes: and many thanks to LU for re-posting the pictures of JHS & CJW at this thread!!

Guest shiverbaby

I saw April Kiss ... Poor Han Sun ... always love Chan Woo ( Soo Ae ) ... he 's so great ..

I think HS isnt suitable to appear with CJW ... She 's older than him a lot ...

Guest my_littlefish

hi! all

hansun in wolf very very cool he's so hot too ohhhh

he made me crazy about him untill now huhuhu

i can't believe it

HE WAS SOOOOOOOOO BETTER OF WITH THE 'A WOLF'S ATTRACTION' HAIR STYLE!!

THE HAIR!! THE HAIR!!!!!! It does not suit him at all!!! It doesn't show him the cleanness in him!! ROARRR!!!

Guest Brooklyn

good morning to all the gorgeous SUN worshippers!

finally!!!! samshiki's on night shift! :lol::lol::lol:

ya, ya, ya....the much improved first post is of course courtesy of my savior samshiki... :P

we, ahem...i meant she, will continue to spruce it up in the coming weeks...

and yes, those WA caps, posted under my nick were also courtesy of samshiki... :P

lee ji woo!!! anne sweetie, mucho, mucho thanks for those pix!

Azura! our tireless SS gal...muackz!!!! miss ya babe...and miss all the SUN followers...

inez, felicia, sonickim, ellabel hunnie, and where is zekeshocks????

I'm done with the SUN this morning...I'm off to a meeting...ladies he's all yours for now but i'm not sure

if the SUN is of any use to you now...i missed him so much that i slurped off all his LIGHT...yummy...

;):P

Guest .alyak_

I so LOVE this guy!

I see some similar faces from the Sang Woo thread.

I got into him from Wolfs Attraction. Man can he kiss or what!

So lovin' it! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I"ll try to take a peek in here from time to time.

azura....he doesnt really change a lot.....but for some others - I'm beginning to believe we too can look like CJW :lol::rolleyes:

U make me choke on my coffee....so funny!!!!rofl26nr3dw.gifrofl26nr3dw.gifrofl26nr3dw.gif

Archived