Jo Han Sun

Guest Brooklyn

Been a while babes..and came back to get thrilled at these pics..!!

Thanks Jo Babe!!..(missin' ya!!)

LUCKY..LUCKY..Jiwoo!!!...

HanSun is still sexxy..messy hair and all..!!!!!!!!

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those picture of him and CJW looks fantastic...

Just gotta come and SUNbath for a while here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been too long and i am turning fair....... Need the SUN to keep warm lately.....

:D:D

This is rosepetal here, I have to get a different e-mail account in order to register, so I borrowed viktoria's.....thanks, viktoria! ^^

Ya, it's been a while since I came to visit HanSun's thread....by now, all of you gals have seen the newspaper photos and the vod of their interview. I saw my translation here, thanks, whoever brought it over..

Like all of you, I was so thrilled to see so many pics of our JHS and CJW from the movie "Yeonliji" and to see them together in interview!^^

What a perfect looking couple!!! I always end up falling for JW's partners on screen. HanSun is one handsome guy, he is very sexy and so much masculine charisma with boyish charms and shyness about him....He's a man of few words...he's not that chatty but can be really funny, according to JW. And he seems so mature...gosh, that's why he can match with JW and look that fabulous with her!

I haven't been this excited since STH....HanSun really takes my breath away everytime I see him. Look at all those photos at the shooting location, when HeaWon(JW) and MinSu (HS) went on a picnic by the lake and MinSu was supposed to catch a fresh fish for HeaWon to make a "spicy fish stew". ( In real life, HS says, he enjoys going fishing and is good at it! ^^). Since MinSu could not catch any fish, the lovebirds ended up eating "tri-layered pork belly BBQ"^^ MinSu wanted to make a special and memorable event for HeaWon and supposedly the happiest moments they share in the story... Doesn't that just make you wanna watch this movie so soon?^^

I think this movie is not focusing on "death" and its dreary and depressing elements. The story seems to be full of "Love and Happiness" that you can find between a man and a woman even in the midst of one facing death....I can almost guarantee that it is a heartwarming and beautiful story!! Even JW said, that it will be a different kind of "mellow" movie! Oh, how can I wait till next year for the DVD to be released? I wish I lived in Korea to go see it in the theater on the opening night!^^

BTW, some of the pics were not official screen stills and were not supposed to be released yet and when someone posted them (from jiwoolove.com) in Heaven site, StarjiWoo asked them to be deleted and the TaeWon Entertainment and Yedang Management were investigating the people who posted on the internet. They are very cautious and careful not to overexpose the movie stills yet...which gives away the plot too much...it can damage the film's success.

Anyways, I love the new looks of Jo HanSun the way he is now! I think he's one of the few stars that look great in long hair. When he had a shorter hair, he looked alot younger and it suited him well in the movie, "WA". But now...he looks perfect and it suits his new character in "Yeonliji". His hair did look a little messy, due to the wind factor.

His trademark sideburns look the best!!^^ I will be doing more translations of their interview in the newspaper artices at StarJiwoo soon.

(I am "hibiscus" there)^^

Guest Brooklyn

Those picture of him and CJW looks fantastic...

Just gotta come and SUNbath for a while here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been too long and i am turning fair....... Need the SUN to keep warm lately.....

:D:D

Hello Audrey!!!!

Come here often and bask under the hot, hot SUN!

Remember, "tan" is hot...."pale" is uncool... :P

offtopic: Kat was telling me last night you plan to visit her in Mt. Fiji soon and dabble in ice hockey w/ Halu... :D

Hi rosepetal!

Thanks for all your updates! :)

Hey, re-register soon so you can visit us more often, ok?

Yo, Azura and samshiki....*waves*

Hello to all my dear chingu and everyone.......visiting the HOTTIE's thread!!

Where are all the SUNNY boy's lovers.......Brook, Ella, Azura, Inez, Sonickim & Zekes (gone to Seoul already?)

Brook.....Great to see you are still making your rounds here....as a thread mistress!! B):)

Can't wait to see our HOt JHSun doing his promotional tour for Yeonriji with JW!! Wondering whether he is going to snip off his ruffled hair.....Looks much more mature...probably need to portray an image for Yeonriji...(anyway it blends well with CJW!) :rolleyes:

Guest sonickim

o_20051024232058_AB808.jpg

i so love his smile in here.... they look good together..... gorgoues couple.....

Hello to all my dear chingu and everyone.......visiting the HOTTIE's thread!!

Where are all the SUNNY boy's lovers.......Brook, Ella, Azura, Inez, Sonickim & Zekes (gone to Seoul already?)

Brook.....Great to see you are still making your rounds here....as a thread mistress!! B):)

Can't wait to see our HOt JHSun doing his promotional tour for Yeonriji with JW!! Wondering whether he is going to snip off his ruffled hair.....Looks much more mature...probably need to portray an image for Yeonriji...(anyway it blends well with CJW!) :rolleyes:

hey!hey!!! all... miss each and everyone.....

hope u all enjoyin life and cherishing each day spent with the SUN.....

sorry i wasn't able to tell you that i got some probz with my pc and the net connection...arrgh! the reason im offline for quite a while.... anywayz.... im back!!!!

so glad and happy all new pics and post....

kissing my fellow hottie's....

Felicia....missin you too!! saw ur post at SJS thread)

Azura...wow....SUper thank U for all the amazing pics you shared...

Victoria/ella....nice to see you now... glad your back, hope u had a great vacation...

Brook....sigh* u been very kind to update and the extra effort for the thread....all the digging!! thanks

inez.... oh.. miss you!!! i only saw your post and too late for me to say thanks and hello....

zeke.... hope u have a good time and see you when your back....

samshiki...hi! hi!.... i have the same pic you shared!!! glad you post it!!!

Audrey... welcome.... hihi to you too... hope ur enjoyin your stay with the SUN....

o_20051024232058_AB808.jpg

i so love his smile in here.... they look good together..... gorgoues couple.....

Nique!!!..missed you too!!..

Wish he would take my hand like that and we will run away together..

:rolleyes: ..

Sunny warm hugs to all babes..Audrey..good to see you here!!

Thanks Inez & Sonickim .....for that picture....

Whoa!! Great couple...now who says they are not matching....in fact CJW looks much younger than our Sunny Boy!! and look at their height!! just perfect as a couple......JHS must be VERY tall....... B):rolleyes:

Guest sonickim

LOL... Inez! iwas thinkin the same way when im postin it... just too shy and cant find words to express it!!!

i want to run away with him.... daym!!~ hate my thoughts!!!

Thanks Inez & Sonickim .....for that picture....

Whoa!! Great couple...now who says they are not matching....in fact CJW looks much younger than our Sunny Boy!! and look at their height!! just perfect as a couple......JHS must be VERY tall....... B):rolleyes:

Felicia, i must say, i was a little hesitant to them bein couple BUT now...

agree with you, in every word....

both have pleasing face and look naturally sweet!!!!! arrgh...such a darling SUN

LOL... Inez! iwas thinkin the same way when im postin it... just too shy and cant find words to express it!!!

i want to run away with him.... daym!!~ hate my thoughts!!!

Felicia, i must say, i was a little hesitant to them bein couple BUT now...

agree with you, in every word....

both have pleasing face and look naturally sweet!!!!! arrgh...such a darling SUN

Hi Sonickim.....saw you at my home base...STH's thread... :D

Actually, before they choose the main actor and actress the producer and investors had already thought of the compatibility of the cast. I don't think these group of people involve are going to invest in a flop movie....and they are more concerned than any of us. So I guess they are confident of their choice of casting.

There are ways to camouflage the age gap....look! his hairdo...speaks for itself! He was such a charming sweet young man in April Kiss and also in A good Person but was transformed to what he is like now in Yeonriji! Hope this movie will be a hit.....and will make him a sensational star....You can bet on it coz JW produce good "feng-shui" a balanced zhi and yang....for all her partners. No joke! It was proven.....if you know who they are!

Guest sonickim

Felicia....

yeah.... just lurkin and figuring out what's up in one of my top fave drama series....

just a little intimidated to all of the KSW fans...

very well said, i sure think so... about the casting, his looks and all.....

same with CJW......love her since then...

Aigoo! Nice pics of our JHS there! I maybe outta date but he seems to have lost some weight. So much better looking ....... ahhh! gorgeous!!!

Guest Brooklyn

Happy weekend to all the gorgeous SUNny babes!

See y'all wednesday!!!

Have fun basking under, above, beside, on top, below, whatever which way you dig the SUN. :P

Aigoo! Nice pics of our JHS there! I maybe outta date but he seems to have lost some weight. So much better looking ....... ahhh! gorgeous!!!

Gotta agree that he looks so better when he is slimmer!!!!!!!!!

U all have a good week.... i will be beating the SUN again!

Hoi! Still early to go beat the sun leh? The sun has just gone in. Come back and chat! LOL

Was just watching AK's & WA's MVs, our JHS looked so young!

Archived