Jo Han Sun

Guest Brooklyn

Guest ellabel

Hello to all my SUNny babes & chingoos here!!!

Azura babe, saw these photos, vod and interview of the Yeonliji couple at CJW thread. Thanks for sharing them here. Special thanks to Yasmin too.

Those pics with the tree background are breath-taking and from their interviews, you can notice their camaraderie.

welcome.gifWHITE STAR to the Sunny boy's thread. Hope to see you here often.

Brook babe, you're so sweet..... Wah!!! a copy of my beautiful DAMO!!! As DAMO30, i think i should really have a decent copy of it. I know mine gave you and samshiki a head-ache. :lol:

So, just a few more eppies of KSS... Todo mo na, mare!!! :P Aja!! Aja!! fighting!!! :lol:

I believe I owe you a lot of blank cds..... dont worry, dear, i'll treat you the next special day we see each other... ;) Psst ]....Btw, elvie, gigi and i saw each other last Sat. to watch JSA at Greenbelt1. As u r not a true blue huunie fan, didnt invite you anymore.

For all the SUNny babes...

JHSgif.gif

(credits & thanks to the original creator/poster at the old JHS thread)

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brooklyn

Azura!!! **muackz**...thanks very mucho babe...those pix really perked me up and in fact a couple made my blood boil...:lol::lol:

peace to all... but

i would rather believe that CJW is such a great actress than think that there is "honest-to-goodness, real-life" chemistry between our SUN and my fellow ajumma CJW (bwahahahaha....ok ladies you can stone me to death..bring it on) :lol::lol:

aisssshhhh...i wanna be the one hugging the SUN....buhuhuhu...

:P:lol:

Brook babe, you're so sweet..... Wah!!! a copy of my beautiful DAMO!!! As DAMO30, i think i should really have a decent copy of it. I know mine gave you and samshiki a head-ache. :lol:

So, just a few more eppies of KSS... Todo mo na, mare!!! :P Aja!! Aja!! fighting!!! :lol:

I believe I owe you a lot of blank cds..... dont worry, dear, i'll treat you the next special day we see each other... ;) Psst[/b]....Btw, elvie, gigi and i saw each other last Sat. to watch JSA at Greenbelt1. As u r not a true blue huunie fan, didnt invite you anymore.

offtopic:

ella hunnie!!!, i was actually waiting for a text! i saw your posts in the forest but since i was busy that week and i had a previously set family engagement on that day, i did not anymore text you also. next time hunnie... ;) and oh yeah, fendercat just posted in the other forum today the last installment...if i'll not be attacked by the laziness-bug...can finish the editing by this weekend too...

Guest ellabel

Azura!!! **muackz**...thanks very mucho babe...those pix really perked me up and in fact a couple made my blood boil...:lol::lol:

peace to all... but

i would rather believe that CJW is such a great actress than think that there is "honest-to-goodness, real-life" chemistry between our SUN and my fellow ajumma CJW (bwahahahaha....ok ladies you can stone me to death..bring it on) :lol::lol:

aisssshhhh...i wanna be the one hugging the SUN....buhuhuhu...

:P:lol:

Brook hunnie, they might not have real-life chemistry (I'm sure the some hunnie pandas and Dreamers will not accept or allow it) :P but they sure look good just with the pics and teasers going around. As long as they have sizzling chemistry on screen, that's all that matters to the viewers (and director??).

Nobody will stone you dear..... coz they prefer another Hunk for the princess in real life...:P

I wanna be CJW to get that hug.... bwahahaha!!!

And, mind you, also those hugs with LBH and KSW. :lol:

Brook hunnie, they might not have real-life chemistry (I'm sure the some hunnie pandas and Dreamers will not accept or allow it) :P but they sure look good just with the pics and teasers going around. As long as they have sizzling chemistry on screen, that's all that matters to the viewers (and director??).

Nobody will stone you dear..... coz they prefer another Hunk for the princess in real life...:P

I wanna be CJW to get that hug.... bwahahaha!!!

And, mind you, also those hugs with LBH and KSW. :lol:

ELLA.......you are soooooooo HONEST....... CJW is a great actress as she is capable to give ALL HER LOVE to whomever she is paired with.....first there's BYJ, LBH, KSW and now JHS....the previous chemistry was not so outstanding so I'm leaving out ASK, AJW, JDG and KSW (another WOO but this one is someone's hubby.. lol...)...did I miss out any of her previous co-star???

So I think it's the ON-SCREEN chemistry that'll make the movie a HIT...........Off-screen....ergh! **doubting** but who knows....who ever it is???? Some like her with LBH and some prefer KSW....I better stop before being thrown out..... B):rolleyes:

BROOK, you call our princess AJUMMAH !!..... you are lucky you said it here....otherwise you'll get the bashing....Just kidding!! .....don't kick me out from here too....She may one day be an Ajummah but she'll always be a "pretty young looking ajummah"....... ;)

BROOK, you call our princess AJUMMAH !!..... you are lucky you said it here....otherwise you'll get the bashing....Just kidding!! .....don't kick me out from here too....She may one day be an Ajummah but she'll always be a "pretty young looking ajummah"....... ;)

Feli.....dun mind Brook, she's jus jealous of Jiwoo cos sunny boy is so close to her now....hohoho! :lol::D

Feli.....dun mind Brook, she's jus jealous of Jiwoo cos sunny boy is so close to her now....hohoho! :lol::D

Argh! Azura you're right!....it could be the reason!! No wonder she only started JHS's thread and not Yeonliji's thread...now, I get it! :rolleyes:;)

Here's wishing a good day to all the SUNshine babes, chingu, g/f of so & so hunk..... and of course the threadmistress......don't get mad, huh!! :unsure:

See ya Ladies! :D

Guest Brooklyn

buhuhu...so green w/ envy me...

you know me so well Azura dear...

Argh! Azura you're right!....it could be the reason!! No wonder she only started JHS's thread and not Yeonliji's thread...now, I get it!

Here's wishing a good day to all the SUNshine babes, chingu, g/f of so & so hunk..... and of course the threadmistress......don't get mad, huh!! :unsure:

See ya Ladies!

Hi Felicia sweetie!!!

Honey, i don't get mad...not at all... :D

I only do when my hunks, and the SUN especially, are all over some girl...but if it's any or all of the gorgeous babes here...i don't mind at all...orgies are fun...the more the merrier... :lol:

Sweetie, don't be offended if I call CJW an ajummah...cause i likened her to myself and the others here...it should be a compliment....bzzzzt... omo...i got hit by lightning.... :lol:

...ajummahs are cool...we rock...and those young k-hunks will taste heaven on earth if they go for ajummahs like us...bzzzt...omo...i got hit by lightning again.... :lol:

To the rockin' ajummahs in this thread....please second me on this one...(i was supposed to name you sexy ladies but i'd rather you volunteer yourselves)... :P

Hello to all my sunny babes chingoo.....i miss u gals! :D

20051108203012.283.0.jpg

Miss the Sexy Sunny Babes too!

So under the tree..sitting on a bench and in the arms of HanSun..what else would a gal want?..

Guest buahaewon
Guest ellabel

ELLA.......you are soooooooo HONEST....... CJW is a great actress as she is capable to give ALL HER LOVE to whomever she is paired with.....first there's BYJ, LBH, KSW and now JHS....the previous chemistry was not so outstanding so I'm leaving out ASK, AJW, JDG and KSW (another WOO but this one is someone's hubby.. ...)...did I miss out any of her previous co-star???

So I think it's the ON-SCREEN chemistry that'll make the movie a HIT...........Off-screen....ergh! **doubting** but who knows....who ever it is???? Some like her with LBH and some prefer KSW....I better stop before being thrown out..... )

smiley2thumbsup.gif I so agree with what you said here, Felicia dear...

If it's Jiwoo, i always rise to the occassion be it a poll or thread or whatever.

Lets face it LBH, BYJ and KSW became more popular after pairing with her.

You forgot Ryu shi won dear.

Whoever, Jiwoo ends up with is fine with me.

If it's not LBH, KSW or BYJ, i'll be doubly happy coz i will have them for myself. Hahahaha!!! **h0rnyajummahtalking**smileylaughcry.gif

Feli.....dun mind Brook, she's jus jealous of Jiwoo cos sunny boy is so close to her now....hohoho!

I again agree, Azura babe. she wishes!!!! :lol:

I only do when my hunks, and the SUN especially, are all over some girl...but if it's any or all of the gorgeous babes here...i don't mind at all...0rgies are fun...the more the merrier...

Sweetie, don't be offended if I call CJW an ajummah...cause i likened her to myself and the others here...it should be a compliment....bzzzzt... omo...i got hit by lightning....

...ajummahs are cool...we rock...and those young k-hunks will taste heaven on earth if they go for ajummahs like us...bzzzt...omo...i got hit by lightning again.... :lol:

To the rockin' ajummahs in this thread....please second me on this one...(i was supposed to name you sexy ladies but i'd rather you volunteer yourselves)... :P

Hahahha!!! You are totally burned & electrocuted, Brook hunnie.... :lol:

**raisingmyhand*** Me!!! Me!! volunteering as a sexy ajummah....smileylaughcry.gif

Not only rocking babe but gyrating as well...:lol:

Sunny boy completed his new movie last week......

wonder what will be his next project....anyone know?

jus hope that he don't rest too long.... :)

yeah..i love Han Sun so much...his smile kills me all the times! :P

to Azura: Han Sun will take a rest before shooting a new CF. (infos from Hansun.wo.to)

hope that i can be friend of all members here who likes HS too! ^^

Guest Brooklyn

good morning to all the sexy SUN worshippers!

yessy..welcome..and please join in the fun and naughty chats we have here on our hot SUN... :D

thanks for the pix yasmin and of course our indefatigable SS gal, Azura...

btw...sorry offtopic...I tried googling sipsiow and what do you know...the 2 results are all directed here at soompi and in reference to you Azura dear... ;);)

good morning to all the sexy SUN worshippers!

yessy..welcome..and please join in the fun and naughty chats we have here on our hot SUN... :D

thanks for the pix yasmin and of course our indefatigable SS gal, Azura...

btw...sorry offtopic...I tried googling sipsiow and what do you know...the 2 results are all directed here at soompi and in reference to you Azura dear... ;);)

Morning Brook.....

huh?? me?? what abt?? :huh::unsure:

Archived