[movie 2004] Love, So Divine - 신부수업

Guest sumomonlee

Guest monoceros

god, this movie. I watched it at my friend's. IT's supposed to be like 100 days with mr. ssasagi or something. Anyway, it was horrible. Ha ji won was horrible at the beginning, horribly ugly i mean, and her movies haven't been a hit either. This one's not an exception.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alines

I love this movie, its fun to watch and ha ji won definetly a very good actress (pretty and most important her acting is great) :)

Guest haneul_norae

i thought kwon sang woo was really made for kim haneul only... i love their movie tutor friend... these two complement each other... bt whn i watched this movie i see taht these two also has chemistry... i love the way they portray their characters...

i hope these two will pair again either in movie or drama.... but i hope it would be a romantic comedy... i dont like ha ji won doing drama although i like her portrayal in the movie phone... but i dont like her in bali story..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest michsann

i watched this movie just last week. it instantly became one of my faves. however, my copy is just LQ. Are there any clubboxes where i can download a HQ version? ive tried downloading from naynay123 and japaneseguy but both versions wouldnt start downloading. I want a higher quality of this film -- I love the KSW in My Tutor Friend and Love So Divine. Hope he makes more movies like this! tnx.

• 1 year later...
Guest jade_empress

i watched this 2 days ago...and i love it! :D

i hope the ending was presented just a bit better though...:D

kwon sang-woo is so hot...yet divine...:D

• 2 months later...

Archived