[movie 2004] Love, So Divine - 신부수업

Guest sumomonlee

Guest sonickim

i so love this movie!!!!

esp the singing in the church!!!

a different SW from the first time i saw him Stairway!!!

love HJW + KSW together....they compliments each others character!!!

a feel good movie.... a must see KSW movie!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man I LOVED this movie...my mom had the DVD for forever and I brought myself to watch it when I was really really bored, and I watched that dance scene..OH man must've been over 50 times. My roomates almost killed me for putting that song on repeat...over and over and over.

It's such a touching and funny film..good job!

i totally agree wif sonickim... kwon was lyk a killing sweetheart in stairways to heaven....i can't imagine him acting lyk tat....he was hillarious...wif the cute lil face he make....oh gosh......he looked cuter than ever............

Guest sonickim

i totally agree wif sonickim... kwon was lyk a killing sweetheart in stairways to heaven....i can't imagine him acting lyk tat....he was hillarious...wif the cute lil face he make....oh gosh......he looked cuter than ever............

LOL.... coke.... thanks for agreein with me!!!

KSW is one of actor that can play a different genre.....

versatile plus charming hottie!!! that is soooo KSW...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kalinda

I LOVEEEEEE :wub: this movie as well... funny, entertaining, easy to follow and sooo sweet!! ... this is KSW' first movie that I watched. I love KSW from SLS (and not STH :) ) and afterwards, I can't get enough of him ....my fav scene would be the near last scene, at the church, when KSW kinda confessed his love to HJW. I could sense his pain and understood him at the same time, why he coulnd't keep his feeling inside no more. He said something like, it's soo uncomfortable wearing that frock thing.. going up and down stairs, doing this/that.. but most importantly, it's soo hard for him to approach her wearing that dress...it's like a metaphor, as he's in a seminary, you can't have crush on a girl and yet he started to like her in the process. It's like he has to fight his own feeling for the sake of becoming a priest and yet he couldn't do it in the end!.. the look on his face when he said that was just, hurtful, yet vulnerable!.. and sweet!... HJW happened to feel the same way and when they hugged, I was sooooooo happy. Btw the agony on his face was also shown when he almost got baptized (?) to become a priest, he couldn't bring himself to say the words that he would give his life only to God!.. as much as he loves Jesus but he can't hide his love to her anymore, it pains him and yet he had to choose!...

This movie is so recommended!

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Film "Love So Divine" Tops Oricon Chart of Japan

2006-02-03

bu_l.jpg

The popularity of actor Kwon Sang-woo, a hallyu star, is rising by the day.

According to data released by the Oricon Chart of Japan on Feb. 1, the collector's

DVD edition of the film "Love So Divine" (2004) starring Kwon topped Oricon's daily

DVD chart in its general division. The film's outstanding performance is noteworthy

in that it swept the Oricon Chart only one day after the DVD was released on Feb. 1.

The film's regular DVD edition that was also released the same day ranked seventh

on the chart, attesting to the hallyu star's great popularity. Such an impressive

performance by Kwon in Japan also bodes well for the prospects of the film "Running

Wild" (2005), starring Kwon and Yu Ji-tae, scheduled for release in Japan on Feb. 11.

In addition, the DVD of the film "Marathon" (2005), starring Cho Seung-woo, was

released on Jan. 27 and finished 19th on the Oricon monthly DVD chart, showing

excellent overall prospects for Korean films in Japan.

"Love So Divine," starring Kwon and Ha Ji-won, earned a favorable response from

Japanese fans when it was released at Japanese theaters in July of last year.

c: KBS Global

• 1 month later...
Guest ibabyxgardien

never watched it but looks interesting..

i've been missing out on the korean movies.. lol~~

and this year so many are coming out..

• 1 month later...

a very enjoyable and cute movie. watched it twice! i love Kwon Sang Woo's facial expressions in this movie...such a cutie!! :P

Guest sonickim

HJW told KSW to be a 'fierce tiger' when she's telling story to the children :D

lovesodivine09.jpg

the dance scene

lovesodivine11.jpg

a romantic moment when KSW told HJW about the person he loved most, showing his pendant and there's Mother Mary's photo

kokoro22_1.jpg

....oh..i remeber watchin this movie a long time ago...well, a few years back!!!

i sooo LOVE IT!! im all over Sang Woo then..hahahah( what so funny was, i watched it after seein him at Stairway to Heaven, where i cried a river and really breaks my heart) and then i keep on diggin for more Sang Woo movies, and this is what a got!!! really hilarious!! the three Caps scene were my favorite...

keep coming pics and thoughts...Way to go Love, So Divine lovers!!!

peace out V...

• 1 month later...
Guest Aoijen

Yeah I have this DVD but not original I like this story coz KSW so cute and funny u will like it u can buy here www.yesasia.com :sweatingbullets:

Guest nikkainah

watched this movie a year ago... and i definitely enjoyed watching this...very funny :D

I liked KSW and HJW's love story in the movie :wub: ----their chemistry was very good... HJW and KSW are versatile actors--they can do comedy, action, drama

i very much enjoyed the dance scene--downloaded the song they sang and have been listening to it always...

i think i have watched this movie 3-4 x already and yet it still entertains me as if i had watched it the first time.... :rolleyes:

Guest sonickim

watched this movie a year ago... and i definitely enjoyed watching this...very funny :D

I liked KSW and HJW's love story in the movie :wub: ----their chemistry was very good... HJW and KSW are versatile actors--they can do comedy, action, drama

i very much enjoyed the dance scene--downloaded the song they sang and have been listening to it always...

i think i have watched this movie 3-4 x already and yet it still entertains me as if i had watched it the first time.... :rolleyes:

hey!hey!!my friend!!! nikkainah.. fancy seein you here !!

hahaha..we're so funny, we have so much in common...

agree in every word you said inculding how many times you've rewatched it!!! so same here!!!

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

pretty entertaining movie :] ha ji won<333 harrrrrr

and to sumomonlee's post... ha ja won did become a gasoo, but she only cam eout with 1 album, she wasn't that popular i guess...and i think she was one of wax's stand in during concerts when wax didn't want to show herself during concerts... but the last part is just my hunch don't take my word for it :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived