BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest changminini

ah! so young! cant wait to hear them~ hahahaha =] they seem interesting. how awesome. :D

go them! kekekkeke =]

Guest iluv_jaejoong

o mai!!! hhehe i cant wait till they cum out! i want to hear how they sound liek together. hehehe hmm...soo cute! lol

Guest Xiaoness

OH MY GOSH! IM IN LOVE WIT TEMPO RITE NOW! i was skimmin down the pics and the bape patterns caught my eye! oh man so hot. i mean just not his bape shoes and outfit and all hes good lookin <3 dam so much hotties

Guest jess1tym4life

if they're from yg... you know that they are going to be good... can't wait to hear from them...

So true :D

great....more pop rappers

We seam to see you in many yg threads..if u don't like them why are u in here & the other threads... <_<

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

oh i thought it was that second shinhwa thing....lol but tempo is cool looking....i wonder if they will make it big....they're nearly my age!!! they don't look their age tho...maybe it's just me...

Guest GongZhenPei

O_O they're around my age...and none of the kids at my school look close like them! T_T I can't wait until they debut, i want to hear their voice XD

Guest cindel25

great....more pop rappers

For someone who like "Movement"; you spend most of your time stalking YG.

Look sweetie, you need to come out the closet. I see you looking at my man Teddy and now this group. I know you are having a "Brokeback" moment.

Here at soompi, we are very accepting of others, so come out and say it. Don't be ashamed!

Guest becool

in my opinion, yg finds the best talent. soulstar, seven, big mama...great talent.

cant wait to hear these guys.

Guest DumboEphant

Tempo is <3 <3 <3

And they are pretty young!

But lucky, not younger than me :D :D :D

OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :P

Guest dollfacexC

AHAH.

tempo is such a camera wh0re.

he looks like a mix of teddy, lee minki, donghae and kim kibum.

they're not bad looking, but i bet they're pretty talented considering it's YG.

omg me too

i thought he looked like mix of lee minki and donhae lol werdd

Guest toiLET

tempo does resemble teddy but my teddy is much more hotter keke but tempos really cute omgg i love this group already they all look talented since everybody knows that yg only takes in talented people and its really really hard to get into this ent! cant wait to see how this group performs on their first debut :]

Guest kamui_hime

since its yg i can't waitt!

i remember gdragon from se7en's album, same with taekwon, i'm excited!

i think as far as the hottest go, i like Lee Seung Hyun and Kang Dae Sung.. and they're all around my age too!

Archived