BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

Guest jun;MON

Omg I use to LOVE GD <3 Still think he's cute, oh god they are pretty young, around my age---well one is my age jsut one year older (; I can't wait until they debut.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o8/OR;nothing.

why is it that i don't find them at all attractive??? i usually do, but here with these guys i don't!!!!

***STRANGE***

<_<

great....more pop rappers

You dislike YG a lot, huh? Well, boo, quit stalkin all the YG threads, then.

Guest surlespointes

wow, I used to be obsesssssssed with GDYB and used to wait foreverrrr for them to debut and now, they are o____o

tempo looks kind of japanese. I love his fashion.

Guest serenity8

LOL! wow, they ARE young..

hmm.. they probably will be competing with Shinhwa Battle Winners... whenever both are debuting.. all 6 member groups..

Guest mizz_J

G-Dragon? you mean that cute boy from JinuSean's A-Yo mv?? Holy.. he'd grown up so much. He was cuter back then =( I couldn't even recognize him in these pictures -_- well, except for the pictures on the other website that he took with Tempo, i think. but DUDE it's G-DRAGON!! =P i thought G-Dragon was born on the same year as me.. but oh well, he's my oppa for sure XP I wanna listen to their songs. Is it me, or does Tempo reminds me of Teddy??

Guest kim--thushi

gawd!...my first time seeing this!...tempo!...sooooo HOT!....i agree he does look like a camera richard simmons!....hotnesss!.....:D

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

I've always thought G-Dragon looked like Tony An, the second picture confirms it *nods head. Looking forward to this groupie =) they just keep getting younger..

Guest Cua Lee

thankxx a lot for sharing the pic

dang they all look soo fuc.k'n HOTTT especially tempo n gd, god such a hotttie

n they r around my age too shyte GOD that's just cool richard simmons hell

Guest L0Lanna

can't wait for their debut.

tempo reminds me a little

of edison chen when he grin

and tilt his head, imo.

GD hwaiting!

Guest miranduh

CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAITT

=))))))))))))))))

tempo's attitude reminds me of teddy nothing else but maybe......just maybe his rapping skills would be as great as teddy that would be love *_* they don't look bad; but im having high expectations for them since i've been waiting quite a while haha_

Archived