BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chopstickx

i felt so happy looking through the 5 pages of good comments haha. and to everyone who always mentions how young these new singers are, well of course they're going to be right? as the years goes by the age of debuters will get lower too. i'd say the prime (and best imo) age to debut is when you're 18-19. not too young, not too old, it's perfect. so i think they're at their best debuting age right now =x

Guest jess1tym4life

i felt so happy looking through the 5 pages of good comments haha. and to everyone who always mentions how young these new singers are, well of course they're going to be right? as the years goes by the age of debuters will get lower too. i'd say the prime (and best imo) age to debut is when you're 18-19. not too young, not too old, it's perfect. so i think they're at their best debuting age right now =x

Yeah 1tym Danny started off young they debut in '98 so Danny was only 18yrs old so really if u look at other groups they would have started at an early age too as the years go by they will improve look at 1tym now.. :w00t: Give them a chance...

Guest HONGTN

lordy 0.0 so hoot.....man imma follow their career ;)

mini teddy, as you put it, is really hot hahaha

and G-Dragon tooo OMG i remember hearing a wheesung track....if i remember correctly he was featured in it too? o.o 'Magic Eye'...meh

but they are hot!! holy, the youngest member is 16 hes thot too *drools* xD

Guest me094

Tempo really likes pictures... haha... he's not bad looking... YG, baby... can't wait to check them out.

Guest <maYO>

Tempo does remind me a bit of teddy...a very YOUNG version of Teddy

other then that i CAN"T WAIT until they debut

but other then that i'm glad YB and GD are finally coming out~!

thanks for share'n~!

Guest stylesoomin

wow. yg has alot of talent. leeseunghyun is cute. tempo is a mini teddy. hahaha. i wanna listen to their music. >.<

Guest *Binnie

Tempo REALLY reminds me of edison chen!

a couple of the guys look pretty cute too...gah, it feels so weird to be looking at younger guys.

ha...really cant wait to hear them.

Guest babyxtyp1cal

g-dragon :)

hrmm tempo looks like hes half. is he?

this sounds goot. i cant wait to hear them :D

Guest BootyFulMeh

dang..hahha...that T.E.M.P.O guy..he ish really HAWT...lol...thea all soo young..just around mah age..yep!!...lol..

Guest Loveee

whoaaa.. they're around my age! 17.

sweet stuff. can't wait to hear from them

they haven't debuted yet... but my favorite is T.E.M.P.O. haha lol

Guest bAbO

OMGAAAHHH!

finally ji yong and youngbae are DEBUTING.

i don't know how long i've been waiting...

i thought they were still searching for the other members.

glad they found some!

the member search delayed their debut..

can't wait!

Guest EXQU1S1TE

Aww I missed G-Dragon and Tae Kwon. YAYY they're coming back and with some cute members too.

Archived