BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEz-Ouji

I think the member 'LEE SEUNG HYUN' is one of the Battle Shinhwa's contestant from group 1

anyway,

YG is always gonna be great!

They're amazing!

I hope they debut their song soon^^

Guest idevilishcious

the pictures dont work. T.T except for like 3 of them. can you post it up again? cant wait till they debut though.<3

Guest 177z_Aym

^^why not..have you ever seen "all black" yet...i think you might wanna check them out first b4 you ask that question here

well newayz can't wait for them to debut holla YG baby hehehe =)

Guest swtlilazn

damn.>.< pics arent loading 4 me. >.< hah, i'll come bak l8er to commen t+P hehhe

wow..seunghyun is the same age as me!! xD haaha, cant wait till they debut though..it'll b intresting ^^ lols=p

Guest StylishAzNx07

YAY they are all around my age! but how is it that they are like 87', '88 and '89 but they look alot older?? O___O

So since they are from YG i'm guessing they are going for a hip hop gangsta style of music right?

Guest destinyxforever

whoa! they're all pretty young except for Tempo. He's my age. He's HOT too. he kinda looks like a mix of Danny IM and Teddy!

Guest Lets_Be

Whoa~ i didn't even know about them! but i'm looking forward to hearing their music! *just read it again* hahaha i just noticed that they weren't confirmed as a group. oh well still looking forward to it!

Guest jess1tym4life

Why are they debuting these young guys?!

Only one of them is older than me. :(

*sigh*

There's been other artists who started out young it doesn't matter about age..if u got the talent why not.. :D

If u've seen them perf with se7en than u will change your mind.

Guest green_vixen

awwww...gd and yb just look so adorable to me!!! and tempo's kinda hot! hhheeeyy! and if he's "mini-teddy" gotta check him out! can't wait to hear their music!

Guest athena

Wow they're very.. different. Haha, I expected them to be somewhat similar to DBSG/SS501 but more hiphop judging from the first pic but scrolling down and seeing more of them makes me think they're completely different. I just hope they don't degenerate into a pop-ish boy band and maintain their own style.

i highly doubt they'll be similar to dbsk/ss501. YG's artists are almost all in hip hop.

why is it that i don't find them at all attractive??? i usually do, but here with these guys i don't!!!!

***STRANGE***

YG doesn't care much about looks as much as other companies. deal with it.

omg they're so young! but they look so old....<_< is it just me or singers or getting younger and younger? or it could be the fact that i'm getting older...*sigh* thanks for sharing!

haha i feel that way too.

Archived