BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

that tempo guy has one sharp face :) liking him already hahaha.

they're all younger than me..dang.. lol. he looks mixed :D

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SOUL'd to:GD

ohhhh ya, those boys Se7en introduced! XD But Se7en is much much much 4390578903485282390420Xs hotter when they all stand together XD

GD/SuengHyun is kinda cute... haha

Tempo does seem a little like Teddy except Teddy is MUCH hawter <33

Tempo is hawt in some pics.. haha

Guest *jecamooz

TEMPO IS MIGHTY HOT!!!LIKE WHAT SOME OF U GUYS HAVE NOTICED, HE DOES LOOK LIKE OUR BOY TEDDY BUT OF COURSE TEDDY IS MUCH HOTTER...NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT HOTNESS..=]

AHAH.

tempo is such a camera wh0re.

he looks like a mix of teddy, lee minki, donghae and kim kibum.

they're not bad looking, but i bet they're pretty talented considering it's YG.

on his cyworld, he posted up a picture and his sister went like "in this picture, you look like youre 2% lee minki" i think. or something along those lines.

and he replied: "in your pics, you look like 2% erm....this famous woman celebrity...cause her name happens to be the same as that person....lol.

the pictures dont come out.

GD, YB, and Tempo are the ones that im obsessed about so far.

i have a forum about GDYB. now i need to change it to their group name once they come out.

Guest kevjc07

Whoa, this is shocking to me! I was all waiting for G-Dragon's debut as a solo artists, but then they put him with YB and said they would form a trio. Now him and YB are put in a 6 member group? That's crazy. I wonder when/if they are going to debut? I have been waiting for G-Dragon to do something for a long time.

Guest shooting_stars

AHH! this may be the first band i'll ever go crazy over, besides 1tym. no, actually i wasnt that crazy abt them...:sweatingbullets:

anyway, this seems exciting! cant wait until they debut! ive always liked g-dragon, but never really heard him rap/sing much besides when hes featured in some of YG Family's songs. now i get to hear from him! AND the other members. theyre really cute :wub: lol so young, they can replace some of the singers in YG when they get too old now! no im kidding, dont kill me. :mellow:

Guest lenakeem

eeeeeh. cant weait until they debut.

i mean there all pretty cute i must say.

&& there from YG FAMILY. which means their gonna have some amazingly skilled talent. like every YG member does. :D

unlike.. other companys who care about looks more then talent.. cough cough ... not nameing any though XP

editt--

THIS PAGE PAWNED MY HELENA!! XP

Guest omgosh

AHAH.

tempo is such a camera wh0re.

he looks like a mix of teddy, lee minki, donghae and kim kibum.

they're not bad looking, but i bet they're pretty talented considering it's YG.

Yeahh! I though so too. Hahaha.

Archived