Guest cmy_185

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest payachan

Ahaha, when I looked at TEMPO, i was like "Huh? Why is Teddy here?? "

Im so keen on waiting for their debut.

Guest Kath

I can't believe they stuck YB and GD in a group. But then again, that's not a bad thing. Maybe they'll have their little solos and I can enjoy MY wonderfully ADORABLE JiYong's voice. And then there's YB. I love him too, but not as much as GD. -Runs away- Tempo's a cam richard simmons, but that's not a bad thing at all. I can't really discribe him. He's pretty hot if I do say so myself. SeungHyun's a year older then me. Very young and he's cute too. DaeSung's pretty hot too. Last but not least, HyunSeung's cute.

I think I might fall in love with them (the overall group) too. I simply LOVE YG Entertainment.

-Kathy.

Guest manlytoe

why is it that i don't find them at all attractive??? i usually do, but here with these guys i don't!!!!

***STRANGE***

Guest Kay*Kay

whoa. theyre young.. but around my age [x

tempo is pretty hot [= but he's a camwhore keke

ooo i cant wait for them to debut.

gdragon and taekwon r cooll.. but i liked them not in a big group.

i liked it wen it was just them two. i donno y

Guest rosa

I feel sort of sorry for G-Dragon... He was supposed to be in a duo with some other guy and release their album this/next year.

i cant believe they stuck taekkwon nd GD in the group i thot they was self debuting or sumthing...

tempo is hawt but isnt he a little concieted? soooooooooooooo many pics of himself. dangggg we noe he hot alreadyyy

Guest cmy_185

Tempo has pic-whoritis. :x

When it comes to YG, talent is number 1, good looks number 2.

:] :] :] I CAN'T WAIT <3

Oh my gosh........

TEMPO is really really cute........... he is the younger version of Taebin I think........ but gots to hear his RAPP.... as for now....... I love TEDDYs rap and Master Wu rap.........

Guest ImSmiley

i can't wait for their debute, i'm excited about it already. lin you think tempo looks like taebin? i think he looks more like teddy.

Guest misssay8)

wah...tempo does remind me of teddy too!!! both so cute and hot. i hope they'll come out soon. i really wanna hear this group!

Archived