Asian Celebrities Plastic Surgery

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

That's not Han YeSeul.

She has a lot of childhood picture somewhere here in soompi and she looks the same.

In fact she looks much prettier when she was younger.

EDIT

hys.jpg

I really thought Ariel Lin's nose is natural because it's so big and pretty much covers her whole face.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jennych

i disagree with some of these, such as rainie, lee hyori, lin chi ling and utada, it just looks to me as though theyve grown and been groomed to look their best and not because theyve had surgery.. peoples looks can change a bit when they lose their baby fat

Guest popolala

erm, i neva knew raine yang had surgery. i thought she was natural since she looks like a typical chinese girl.

Guest autumnleavesxo

Like a lot of people, I don't think that many of these people have gotten surgery. Considering some of them still have "flawed" features after nose jobs, facial linings, etc., I have much doubt.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

some of them are true, some are just far-fetched

taking picture from different angles and expressions to compare.. >.>

Guest SweetBee

i don't think Hyori have breast implant, because on one show she said that she was naturally born with big boobs.

Im highly certain that Rainie,Mika Nakashima , Ariel Lin ,Jolin,Hyori Lee and Utada Hikaru are natural.

Notice how the person says before the pictures "Listed below each photo is the name of the person and the precedures it appears they had." This person is just going off by what he/she thinks they did. Though some are quite obvious then others, not all of them are true.

I agree and I'm certainly sure that Namie Amuro is natural too. Her pictures usually appear w/ lots of air brushing. Plus, she only fixed her teeth. Han Ye Seul is also natural and only fixed her teeth.

Guest Bebe_Ji

dang. natural beauty is the way to go in my opinion. i think people would accept these celebrities whether or not they had their surgeries. but i guess look always helps out careers better than talent sadly.

Actually.. it's the public that makes them get plastic surgery.

It's us that makes them.

You say that they didn't need surgery?

I strongly think that they need it. It's wrong but face it, if they didn't the public would say "She's ugly though" and they wouldn't get so much fame.

If only the public was as considerate as you think than these celebrities wouldn't need it.

Til this day we still criticize celebrities on their look.

"OH her nose is bothering me"

"Her boobs are saggy.. ewww"

"she's pretty but her jawline is just too big"

"He's cute but his nose his off."

these little comments offend them in the lightest poke. so they'll have to fix their selves up just for our satisfaction.

As a celebrity not only do you have to have talent but the looks for everyone to look up to you.

Take yoobin as an example.

People realizes she got bigger than usual. She said she doesn't care about her weight and that she's healthy, but it still causes her to loose the weight.

SO for people saying that these celebrities don't need surgery...

the fact is they do.

I'm not saying they're ugly. Yet I'm personally not against surgery at all.

but to survive in a life like that you'll need to have the look.

sorry for writing so much.

Guest shotamerican

good thing people already beat me to the punch -- pretty at least a few these people never had anything done.

faces can change drastically in 10 years.

Guest redranger

I thought mika, rainie, ariel and hyori were natural.

Hyori is natural. She looks exactly the same from her younger pictures.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I feel really sorry for Japanese people.

It's like they have to live up to an unattainable image set by the media

-__-

Guest lilyphilia.

I think some of the celebs featured in this thread didn't really have any plastic surgery done to them. Like Hyori, she looks exactly the same, she just grew up and had a matured look. Ariel Lin and Rainie Yang also look the same when you compare their recent photos to their younger years. I was a bit surprised with that 200 pounds beauty actress though, I thought she was really a natural until I saw those pics. 0_o

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

This thread is ridiculous you can't take high school pictures and put them next to air brushed magazine images. Ayu was about 16 in that picture in the second picture shes about 28, of course your going to look diffrent. Try taking pictures of her progressivly over the years and when she is not wearing makeup and you will see there is no diffrence in her face except age, makeup and exspensive hair styles and clothes.

Everybody knows that Gackt had his nose changed, but thats it, he was 15 in that picture and he is now 36! his lost wieght, his hair is dyed, his wearing makeup and thats another airbrushed picture, Gackt without makeup looks no diffrent except the natural changes that come with age.

Hyori hasn' t had surgery either she looks no diffrent to her Fin.K.L days, when she has no makeup you can see she is natural and has not had surgery and in those pictures she is no more than 12 - 13 and there compared with heavily airbrushed magazine picture. and Tetsu is almost 40 in that second picture compared to 15 in the first.

This thread is stupid, the people who made that list are useing school pics and putting them next to airbrushed magazine pictures so they can be petty and poke holes in the celebritys. There not even fans of the stars, if they where they would see that over the years there faces have changed naturally!

and then everybody takes it that this is all true, this thread is all groundless rumer and hurts the stars reputations, perticuly to people who don't know them well and will prevent some from going to discover there music, dramas or movies. This is all made up by a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than sit one evening and compare pictures of people from when they where kids to now, try takeing a picture of yourselves from ten years ago and comparing it with now and see the diffrence.

PS: I not blameing the starter of this thread as you only quoted.

Guest marialolly

I only believe that Gackt has surgery. The rest I really don't know. (The only believe to make pretty is Make up, loose your fat, grown up and photoshop)

I'm not sure that Utadu Hikaru's past picture is her 'real' picture.

And I wont believe that Hyori did surgery. She looks natural.

What Bebe_Ji said, that it could be to take it by listen to people.

Guest anmeijo

facial line surgery ..... so that's what it is that totally changes their face shapeO.O

rainie's 1st pic just looks like a badly taken pic . but yeah,u can see the diffs

and im happy mika hasn't had much done :3

lol at the fact that every1 had double-eyelid and nose surgery~

Guest jellyfishy

to me, the before pictures are just pictures of them when they were young, before they entered the business. half of them don't look that different, they look like they grew up and discovered makeup. the so called after pictures are all professional magazine photos. it's not a fair comparison =/

Archived