Asian Celebrities Plastic Surgery

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Guest melty-kiss

Growing up + losing weight + makeup + glamor shots + becoming more fashionable and stylish

That's what a lot of these people went through to look like what they do now.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thaoyunho

I think you need to get your fact straight before posting this up. This is not right to post this up! Because some people were not people pretty when they were younger but as time goes by and they are maturing the face can change. The quality of the old pictures are really poor if you compare them with how they are now.

Guest xxpiinkified

LOL what is this .. "APPEARS" to have had blah blah blah ?

so theyre not certain ..

facial line surgery ? can people not lose weight and grow up ? jeeez

Guest saranghae<3

I believe Hyori never got surgery. She looks the same, and ppl would know if she got surgery or not just by looking at her makeup-less face.

I think Ariel did do her nose because it looks different from ISWAK1 to ISWAK2.

Guest doremii*

why are people so interested in who got surgery or who didn't? lol idgi. I don't give a mini cooper about what these people do to their face.

anyways, you're allowed to look different from your childhood pics you know :rolleyes: I look completely different now compared to my old pics, mainly due to a better style + makeup.

Lol, the person who made the original post seems to think that everyone has had eyelid + nose + facial structure surgery :rolleyes: It's called weight loss + maturity + makeup + awful picture taken at the wrong time for most of them. I swear I'll never understand why people make such a huge fuss over things like this.

Guest sumi_

i think some of them just grew up. Some of the 'before' pictures are pictures of them when they're young..then of course they look different from now! Do you expect them to look beautiful from the moment they were born?

I think the one that 'seems' the most obvious is Namie Amuro's nose. hehe

Guest churccix3

people get surgery to have regain confidence,

and i bet they did regain it. soi'm happy for them.

not to mention all of them are georgeous right now=]

Guest polka_dotts

She used to have really deep wrinkles at the corners of her eyes.

I know huh... Her nose is suspect to me too.

Ayumi Lee went through madd changes. Omgawd. I think Mika's natural though.

Guest foldedwings

Hyori has admitted that she had her nose done in some tv show i don't remember. She was asked to push up her nose (like a pig's lol) but she couldn't.

she was just joking she never had plastic surgery done

no suprise to some celebrities, especially the korean ones.

but total shocker for some japanese artists ._. i flipped out

when i heard Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki,

Nozumi Tsuji, & Ariel Lin. boo, i thought they were all naturals. T_T

ahhh, no one can't seem to be real in the entertainment industry =/

u do know that japan and china have more plastic surgery than korea they were ranked higher in this official list u can find on soompi or other websites and america was number 1 obviously. its the media that portrays that korea have the most plastic surgeries

Guest SeliT

just imagine if eyelid surgery wasnt invented!

LMAO all of them have had it

if it wasnt invented we'd either have very little asian entertainers or lots with small eyes. no offence

and i dont see whats wrong with plastic surgery. image IS everything and it makes them pretty.

i mean you have to admit some of them look really ugly before it.

it also helps them with there confindence. if they tried to be a celebrity while looking not as pretty, theyd have the press all over them putting them down all the time.

and some keep saying its cause they grew up or whatever. lets get real you cant grow up and all of sudden your face changes shape or your nose suddenly gets smaller, i mean you can loose weight but you cant change your jaw line just by growing up! and noses dont loose weight or change shape. i read that noses only get bigger as you grow up but they never change shape. so its obv a nose job!

i could be all wrong but who will really know?

anyways thats enough with my rant!

Guest Keiyun

Noses definitely change shape as you grow up. o_o

I mean, isn't it constantly growing or something?

Also, it's a lose lose situation for celebrities and their looks... if they aren't naturally pretty, they'll be made fun of. If they've had surgery, they'll be bashed.

Here's a pic of Ayumi Hamasaki's "transformation":

99j6ec.jpg

Personally, I don't believe anything about her having had surgery.

Angles, weight loss and makeup does a LOT. After seeing some people at our school ball with makeup on, and looking like a COMPLETELY different person... I don't really suspect celebrities of plastic surgery anymore.

Guest BabyPAM

i doubt some of these actually got surgery .From what i heard ariel lin's look has always been the same. . because she was already working since high school days and that girl sure doesnt loook like ariel. Whatever, i'll believe it when i seeee more PICTURES. . one picture cannot determine that some these girls got surgery cause cyndi wang looks prettty much the same as well.

Guest missM.

I don't think Elva had eyelid surgery. From what I read, apparently she spends at least two hours a day just perfecting her eye makeup which includes eyelid tape but i'm not sure.

Guest coucou22

I don't know about the others but I'm quit sure Rainie Yang and Ariel Lin did not have plastic surgery!!!

Guest sarahboo

:o

this is shocking news..

i always thought Kim Ah Joong, Lee Hyori, Ayumi Lee, Hikaru Utada, & Han Ye Seul were natural beauties.

Hmmm, but makeupp makes people look really different. & the angles also.

ohh, & don't people lose baby fat when they mature/grow upp?

HYORI-confirmed and proved that she DID NOT have breast implants called off the rec her reality show, by having an x ray, and the doctor said her boobs were natural. And Hyo Lee did not shave her face, her company and she has confirmed that it is because of her weight loss. and her nose she also proved it on off the rec that she didnt do it. She confirmed it in an interview and many times, and she also proved that in off the rec. She admitted though that she had a thin layer of double eye lid and she just stretched it a bit. THATS ALL SHE DID !!!!! KNOW YOUR SOURCES BEFORE POSTING THEM!!!

HAN YE SEUL- THATS NOT HER PICTURE, THIS WAS OLD NEWS BUT ANIFANS POSTED ANOTHER PICTURE OF ANOTHER PERSON!!! THATS NOT HER!!!!! THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS SOMEONE ELSE PEOPLE!!! :angry:

Archived