Asian Celebrities Plastic Surgery

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Guest Pink_Peeps

Utada's eyes and nose are the same. Her nose looks bigger when she was younger is all, just like me. And her eyes are the same. It's just makeup...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maejaekim

I guess some of them didn't have plastic surgery at all...maybe it's just part of thier development....especially if the before photos shown are the artists face when they were very young...maybe I can tell they really had been under the knife if the before and after photos are not that year far....but yeah...for celebrities...I guess it's really difficult to determine whether they had plastic surgery or not.......

Guest winged_monster

Since some surgeries can be done as young(possibly even younger) as 15 years of age, I don't really think you can always say they just changed because they grew up. And about breast implants: breasts only grow for about two years once a girl begins to menstruate, usually before the age of sixteen. Once breasts develop, they're not going to get bigger, unless you gain weight. So I don't think stating that they just grew up or lost weight really proves anything.

wow another thread lol....well i don't know about the other celebs...but for Hyori i think her breast are 100% real cause on her Off The Record show she was went to the doctor for a check up and they did all these x-ray thingy and it was proven that her breast were indeed real...

I'm loving this thread! What a boost of confidence lol XD They all had double eye lid surgery... & some more..

Wow! Some of the singers I didn't expect made it up here. It's kind of disappointing though, when you think they are really pretty,

but it's all because of surgery. Aw well, people will do alot of things to look good. Plastic surgery isn't bad though, it's just peoples preferences.

wow so many facial line, but it could be possible that they just lost some way and their face fat went away.

& i always thought hyori was natural. in shows and stuff, she looks and acts natural. normally people that did plastic surgery would worry about their plastic parts, but in family outing, hyori never showed any of these o.o

oh well x]

Guest understanding_fiction

Makeup, angles, light, and photoshop are why some of them look different. Not plastic surgery.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I'm loving this thread! What a boost of confidence lol XD They all had double eye lid surgery... & some more..

Wow! Some of the singers I didn't expect made it up here. It's kind of disappointing though, when you think they are really pretty,

but it's all because of surgery. Aw well, people will do alot of things to look good. Plastic surgery isn't bad though, it's just peoples preferences.

lol there's a good lie to yourself. ouch

Almost half of these posted are naturally natural tho.

Guest vanggirlie

missing some celebs there..

neways i personally think that some of them didn't get double eyelid surgery. some of them are like my sister who had a semi-double-single eyelid that when she got older and thinner, her eyes became bigger and double lidded. strange but it happens.

Guest Xiahxingxing

This is ridiculous

All of those "previous" pictures are taken when they were really young

of course they are going to look different! It's a part of growing up

Guest GreenStuff

If this is true or not .. IDK? But everyone gets plastic sugery everywhere. I've heard stuff about Utada, Ayumi and some other celebrities having sugery. I dont know if its true or not but I wont pick a side. Truth is the better someone look, the more popular they are. I aint gonna name any celebrities but I have to admit there are some singers who dont sing too well but are only pop. cause they got the looks. And i admit I only watch a drama if theres cute guys and if its Good. I dont like dramas much, they're too freaking long.

Archived