Asian Celebrities Plastic Surgery

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Guest lil_miss_kawaii

I think a lot of asian celebrities have had surgery

Even if it is just minor nosejobs or eyelid surgery

I think its standard for them to make their faces seem perfect

otherwise theyd just look normal and average ~

I mean I know hyori looks the same but i wouldnt be suprised if she got minor lid surgery just to even out her face

or a nose job to make her nose more straight ~ didnt she even admit that she got her nose done?

(like she couldnt do the pig nose cos she had a implant??)

I know alot of artist do get little surgeries to make their faces seem more perfect and symmetrical!

But some of them i have to say are shocking! haha ~

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamsicle

I know you didn't write the descriptions or find the pictures, but most of them are obviously bull because those people have double eyelids in the "before" picture. Why would you help to spread this...

RE: Hyori....

I don't think she had surgery...., the picture of her you have there shows Hyori with full make-up, so it looks like she has double eyelid or bigger eyes, but actually when you see her without make-up, like in Family Outing, you can see that she still have small eyes....

She looks pretty much the same for me...., but wow, the others, I can not comment....

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

oh wow....this is kind of making my head hurt

not all of them seem true but most of them do....

some of them are drastic changes. they look so pretty now and it's kind of shocking.

and i thought korea was like the best at plastic surgery but japan seems very good at it too...

well plastic surgery is just so common now that even tho i disapprove that will do NOTHING to change the situation LOL.

i feel bad that everyone feels this need to change their face but...they seem happier later.

ALTHOUGH if they seem like..conceited or something after they get all pretty that really annoys the hell out of me. and there are lots of celebs like that imo.

haha in america i'm always preoccupied watching tv cuz i'm wondering if the women are naturally blonde cuz i can't tell. and in korea i get all preoccupied wondering if they had double eyelid surgery. well in korea i get preoccupied wondering if they did anything to get so pretty but mostly the double eyelid surgery.

and about hyori, i personally don't think she did that much either, she looks the same to me. all i know is that she did cut the bone under her ears, the part of the jaw where it stuck out. but i think that was unnecessary lol. if u compare pictures there is no way that part just disappeared but i don't think that really changed her drastically. probably just bothered her personally.

Guest Heartsword

Fans of these celebs can deny all they want that their idols are "all natural"....but c'mon! If you were that rich and you had a chance to look better, you'd do it.

I think all of these celebs had something done to their faces...it could something very minor but it has been done. Double eyelid surgery, for the most part, is sooo popular in Asia. If normal ppl can do it, then why not celebs?

Remember that their careers depend on being beautiful and attractive. Talent only lasts so long and sooner or later, they will get old and certain body parts will sag....if you are talented *and* gorgeous, then your popularity will be even more secure. So why not plastic surgery?

lol there's a good lie to yourself. ouch

Almost half of these posted are naturally natural tho.

I agree with Heartsword. To a celebrity, it's all about appearance & image.

If they had the money & chance to look good, of course they'd want to take that chance for their career.

Then again, plastic surgery is good & bad based on different peoples thoughts.

Plus, the celebrities posted are very successful now, so it really doesn't matter if they had surgery or not. <3

But then here goes the fans, trying to deny it...it makes it look like a big issue.

Guest heineken.

I refuse to believe hyori had any surgery!!!!!!! (huge hyori fan)

ahem anyway.. most of these changes are obvious, but some of these pictures include those from HIGH SCHOOL... without celebrity makeup, lighting, photoshop.. etc... god knows how different everybody looks from high school lol.

Guest Khikarugal

I believe Utada Hikaru never had surgery. She just grew naturally. Her pictures from high school until now all look the same to me.

Guest cantthinkofaname

wow...but it still doesn't change the fact that these people are talented in what they do :)

Guest blu3bubbl3

i don't understand why celebrities having had plastic surgeries is such a big deal. ok, maybe besides the ones that supposedly did like tons of them (ayumi hamasaki, gackt) and are clearly known to have them done, so what if these celebs got surgeries? i'm not saying that they do, but why does it matter? even if they did, it's not like they got surgery to become talented, they got surgeries to look better, and who doesn't want to look better?

i understand that natural beauty is best, but it is also rare, unfortunately. if the celebs are going to be in the public eye every single day, which they are, they would have to be more conscious about their appearance. if they're not satisfied with their natural look and want to fix it up a little, i don't think there's any problems with that. besides, i listen to their songs and watch their dramas for what their stuff is worth, not to just watch how pretty they are.

Guest Angel1430267648

" It appears she had double-eyelid surgery, nose surgery, and facial line surgery." Please stfu already. Sorry, but I doubt that it's true for ALL of them.

Btw question, how do people even find out if they had surgery? And how were the able to obtain their "Before" pictures? Curious.....

Guest peachiekeen

It's undeniable that several of these celebrities have gone under the knife.

But seriously, a lot of stuff on this thread is a load of BULL. It's a real btch move to post false statements on such a matter as sensitive as plastic surgery.

Hyori's boobs, for example, aren't even big enough to be suspected of implants. Who even thought of this? Just because an asian's boobs are bigger than an A-cup doesn't mean they've had surgery.

Plus, on a korean show I watched, I don't remember which, she joked about not being able to do a pig nose b.c of her "nose job." And then she did a pig nose. Some people twisted this around and said that this was her "confession" to a nose job even though she actually did the pig nose. (btw, for those who don't know, a person with a nose job cannot do a pig nose b.c it breaks the cartilage inserted during surgery)

Also, a lot of the people here look the same in their before and after pictures. You can't post up pictures 10-15 years apart and say that they've had "face line surgery." It's a natural process called age-ing, growing up, losing baby fat, the awkward teen phase, PUBERTY. This is ridiculous, people.

For example, Utada Hikaru. I could be wrong though. It just looks like she went through an awkward teen phase, like my older sister. My sis was super geeky and awkward looking in middle schoo/early high school but now, she's got both boys and girls staring at her and random people coming up to her. They all say she's gorgeous.

edit:

http://shenyuepop.com/2007/09/29/lee-hyori...ery-confession/

I found a link to pictures of Hyori doing the pig nose.

Archived