M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11053148_1017201664964283_40078225274683

[Minwoo sis insta] . Do we look alikeㅎㅎIn the past we were frequently misunderstood when we went out togetherㅋㅋㅋpresence that give me strength...presence that makes me live and work harder...thanks ya.... #thanks #donotweaken

cr. AllAboutSix

[Interview] Minwoo quotes from ‘Dancing 9′ Master interviews (3 articles)

※ Article 1.

The six Masters of ‘Dancing 9′: “We’ve learned so much in the past three years”

Minwoo: “When audition shows started popping up left and right, I wondered why there weren’t any on dance. Then ‘Dancing 9′ came into being, and I took up the offer to become a Master with resolve. It was my first time meeting with various dancers because I never had the chance to meet dancers outside of broadcasts. When I learned about contemporary dance I felt really…like I was in another world. I learned a lot from the passion of the dancers after going through seasons one to three, and I felt motivated by them too.”

Woo Hyunyoung: “(Looking at Lee Minwoo) Now he knows more about contemporary dance than we do. He even often emphasizes why the team needs contemporary dancers now that he’s gone through the drafts of the first two seasons. His stance has changed a lot.”

[Omit]

Woo Hyunyoung: “Mr. Kim Sooro asked me why people don’t go to see dance performances. I told him that’s a problem we need to solve. People come to our shows after watching ‘Dancing 9′, but I guess they come to think it’s not as fun as they thought it would be. They just watch a few previews and come to our shows, and that’s when it gets painful. Maybe it’s because we keep showing them easy level stuff. Maybe things will change once ‘Dancing 9′ airs for about 13 more seasons.”

Minwoo: “We should find better ways to market the shows then. Maybe people will come to see the shows if you give them popular goods like ‘yuja soju’ or ‘honey butter chips’ (both very popular foods among youths in Korea)”

[Omit]

SourceOsen

※ Article 2.

The Masters and staff answer suspicions surrounding ‘Dancing 9′

[Omit]

Minwoo: “Red won the first season, and Blue won the second. Now it’s like we’re fighting for our pride. I’ll feel so sorry towards our team if the Red Wings lose. We’re going to win. Of course, regardless of who wins or loses, I hope ‘Dancing 9′ and the ‘Dancing 9′ members all stay in the spotlight.”

[Omit]

SourceOsen

※ Article 3.

‘Dancing 9′ hits a dramatic tie: Meet the six Masters armed for their last battle

[Omit]

Q. The Masters were probably motivated a lot by the players. What has changed for you now you’ve hit your third season?

Minwoo: I’ve always been curious about the gracefulness of contemporary dance. I’ve been a singer for a long time, but it’s hard to meet dancers of different genres. I was able to meet Ms. Woo Hyunyoung through ‘Dancing 9′, and I got to study contemporary dance. Learning about these different forms of dance helped my career as a singer a lot.
Woo Hyunyoung: Lee Minwoo’s now like an expert in contemporary dance. We have to figure out how to harmonize different genres on ‘Dancing 9′, so he has come to understand well why we need genres like sports dance or contemporary dance.

[Omit]

Q. Any words for ‘Dancing 9′ and your team members?

Minwoo: I hope everything turns out well for everyone. I became a singer through dance. Some may end up becoming producers or leaders. You can open more opportunities through dance. I hope all the players get positive influences through ‘Dancing 9′ and find bright futures.

[Omit]

Source10 Asia

cr.  shinhwastuff 

[Instagram] 150609-10 Minwoo Instagram

※ Post 1.

tumblr_inline_npq8scwTS51spcm04_500.jpg

Craving sweet stuff tonight.. Perhaps because I’m tired Some Cold Stone I had a while ago @.@ 

※ Post 2.

tumblr_inline_npq8tzYqcM1spcm04_500.jpg

Hot 1
Sooo hot~ It’s so hot today Bombed hair #ExerciseSymptoms #TeamS

※ Post 3.

tumblr_inline_npq8vdcCHy1spcm04_500.jpg

Hot 2 #Hot #ExerciseSymptoms #TeamS #Focus

※ Post 4.

tumblr_inline_npq8w3vkYt1spcm04_500.jpg

Done working out~ Now we go to practice for the concert!! Gone crazy from the heat LOL

※ Post 5.

tumblr_inline_npq8xa9taO1spcm04_500.jpg

LOLOL

※ Post 6.

tumblr_inline_npq8xrYqAe1spcm04_500.jpg

※ Post 7.

tumblr_inline_npq8y8tlgF1spcm04_500.jpg

※ Post 8.

tumblr_inline_npq8yrVuvc1spcm04_500.jpg

Source: Minwoo’s Instagram

cr. shinhwastuff 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minbong-ah, just want to say I'm missing you. Thank you for your love for Shinhwa, thank you for your hardwork, for always providing good music for Shinhwa and your solo works. Thank you for guiding Shinhwa on stage and backstage.  LOVE U

How sweet Minbong visit Jinnie at MCD backstage and designed the hat for him  :wub:

COhvttbVEAAPQZZ.jpg

루낑엣주의보! #전진 #엠카운트다운 최초공개! #신화 #민우 군이 직접 응원을 와 주었는데요~세상에! #WOW 수 놓은 저 모자를 직접! 제작해 오셨다고 합니다! 우정넘치는대박기원! #WowWowWow 본방사수 

cr.  MnetMcountdown