• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[Trans] 150925 LaKao Talk 1 - Chuseok (Minwoo) http://tmblr.co/Z4gJft1uxgtTm 

LW: Minwoo, hello~
Minwoo: Hello
LW: A simple interview with Liveworks’ artists through a smartphone messenger! The first topic for LaKao Talk is the enjoyable holiday that starts tomorrow, ‘Chuseok’. I’ll be asking a few simple questions related to Chuseok and will be grateful if you can answer them.
Minwoo: Okay~
LW: Ok~ so, the first question! How do you plan to spend Chuseok?
Minwoo: I want to have a special time with my parents, family. I want to go on a holiday too but it isn’t as easy as that so this year, I’ll just be spending Chuseok in Seoul.

LW: Ah, so you’ll be spending it with your family in Seoul. Here’s the next question~ Do you have a food that you think of during Chuseok, or something that you will definitely eat?
Minwoo: The food I eat during the holidays are all cooked by my mum so I eat all of them, while exclaiming “Indeed the best food is what mum makes!!”

LW: That’s right! The food made by mum’s hands are the best~ Minwoo, the Super Moon will be out during this Chuseok, what wish do you want to make while looking at the Super Moon?
Minwoo: I’d like to wish for my father to quickly recover and go fishing and hiking, which my father likes.

LW: Ah TT Since it’s a Super Moon, that’s way~~ bigger than the usual full moon, I believe that your father will recover quickly, just as you wish! Last of all, please give your Chuseok greetings to the fans who will be reading LaKao talk.
Minwoo: After Chuseok is over, there’s less than 3 months to the end of 2015. I hope everyone will work hard and be happy. For those who want to go crazy at something, please don’t give up and stay strong. Happy Chuseok~
LW: You have a happy Chuseok too, and fighting! I’ll always be cheering for you~

sr: Liveworks Naver blog
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

--

I didn't know his father is still sick :( Hope he's getting better soon.

• 2 weeks later...

CTFqd8LU8AAA2Op.jpg

cr. LIVEWORKSCO 

2015 M Christmas LIVE <ON THE RECORD & OFF THE RECORD> Ticket Open

*Ticket Sales Open: 8PM, Nov 13(Fri), 2015

[Concert Information]

- Concert: 2015 M Christmas LIVE <ON THE RECORD & OFF THE RECORD>
- Date: Dec 24(Thu)~26(Sat) , 2015
- Time: Dec 24(Thu) 8PM / Dec 25(Fri) 5PM / Dec 26(Sat) 5PM
- Venue: AX-KOREA
- Ticket Price: Dec 24 (Thu) Standing KRW 121,000 / Seating KRW 121,000 (VAT included)
                     Dec 25 (Fri) Seating KRW 121,000 (VAT included)
                     Dec 26 (Sat) Standing KRW 121,000 / Seating KRW 121,000 (VAT included)
- Age Limit: Over 8 years-old

[Concert Introduction]

Since being a member of Korean Legend Idol ‘SHINHWA’,
M, Lee Min Woo, has been showing his unique style through his music.

Now SWEET, then SEXY sometimes…
With this two reversal attraction,
he will give you a sweet and powerful gift on this Christmas.

Warmest and sweetest Christmas gift will be presented to you 
through his emotional music and tender voice ON THE RECORD

You will privately enjoy his wild and sexy stage on Christmas Live OFF THE RECORD

The ONLY chance to make precious memory in 2015!
We are inviting you to 2015 M Christmas LIVE <ON THE RECORD & OFF THE RECORD>

[Organizers]
- Organizer: CJ E&M
- Cooperator: LIVEWORKS COMPANY

http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/Notice/NoticeMain.aspx?#id=6454