Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

• 2 weeks later...

Park Bo Young confesses that Won Bin is her celebrity crush

parkboyoung-e1338882379872.jpg

Actress Park Bo Young revealed her long-time crush on Won Bin.

On the June 4th episode of MBC‘s ’Come To Play‘, Park Bo Young admitted, “Ever since I was young, I had a crush on Won Bin. I liked him since I was in middle school, and during every interview, I admitted that I was a fan.”

She said on the show that there was a moment when she was able to actually meet Won Bin in person. Park Bo Young detailed, “I unexpectedly met Won Bin at a campaign shoot, and I was surprised that he knew my name.” She added, “It was a [casual] place to just have a can of beer, but I was so surprised when he called my name that I wasn’t able to answer.”

The smitten actress left a video message for Won Bin saying: “Even my fans know of my obsession over Won Bin because I always talk about him. I received a life-size picture of Won Bin laying down looking at me so I hung it up in my room.”

Park Bo Young confesses that Won Bin is her celebrity crush

Actress Park Bo Young revealed her long-time crush on Won Bin.

On the June 4th episode of MBC‘s ’Come To Play‘, Park Bo Young admitted, “Ever since I was young, I had a crush on Won Bin. I liked him since I was in middle school, and during every interview, I admitted that I was a fan.”

She said on the show that there was a moment when she was able to actually meet Won Bin in person. Park Bo Young detailed, “I unexpectedly met Won Bin at a campaign shoot, and I was surprised that he knew my name.” She added, “It was a [casual] place to just have a can of beer, but I was so surprised when he called my name that I wasn’t able to answer.”

The smitten actress left a video message for Won Bin saying: “Even my fans know of my obsession over Won Bin because I always talk about him. I received a life-size picture of Won Bin laying down looking at me so I hung it up in my room.”

Guest happipplrock

OMg, I haven't heard any news about him in ages! Movie or drama...I don't care. As long as it's something. The man really is exclusive. It seems like every film he makes becomes a huge hit.

Won Bin transforms into a pretty girl?

wonbin-460x629.jpg

A photoshopped picture featuring actor Won Bin‘s face on a woman’s head has been gaining attention lately.

The picture, titled “I made Won Bin into a girl…”, has been shared across a lot of online communities. In the image, Won Bin’s face is framed by a girl’s long locks, creating the illusion of a “female Won Bin”. With his big, intense eyes, straight nose, and slim, “V-line” jaw, Won Bin’s features are beautiful enough to be passable as those of a pretty girl’s.

Netizens who saw the picture were particularly impressed by Won Bin’s feminine beauty. They commented, “Even though I’m a girl, he looks prettier than me,” “Even though I’m a guy, just looking at [girl-Won Bin] makes me want to become better acquainted [with her],” “He looks similar to Super Junior‘s Heechul,” and “You can’t hide brilliant [and] pretty features [like that].

I want to see won bin oppa paired with han ji min in the drama. This will surely create a wonderful harmony. as I heard won bin has a closed nature, I wanted to find out whether han ji min can give a sense of comfort as it is done to so ji sub.....
:x

***No wonder WB doesn’t accept any offer to do a drama since he’s already rich doing CFs – hehehe. Good for him! The power of WB! I’m impressed.:)]

class="content-title" Which Celebrity Was the Top CF Model Last Year? asteriskrolled June 12, 2012

Girls’ Generation was the most featured celebrity in CFs this past year. According to a survey by TV CF, an advertisement information site, the girls have appeared in 26 episodes of commercials in total. TV CF did the rankings focusing only on television commercial films. Commercials done in series were counted separately. Also, those featuring just TaeTiSeo or only one member were all categorized under Girls’ Generation.

After further analysis, Girls’ Generation earned its #1 ranking not only through name value but also YoonA’s activities promoting LG Electronics Smart TV, Ace Bed, and Inisfree products. YoonA has contributed the group’s standing with a total of 20 episodes of CFs on her own.

First half of the year, Girls’ Generation faced stiff competition with Olympic Champion Kim Yuna. However, the girls are recently leading by a lot. One reason for this is their regular feature in seasonal commercials such as Goobne Chicken. In the CF industry, the girls are considered the “top among top,” earning 1 million won in a year.

Kim Yuna’s power among CFs has held strong this year. Casting away her girlish image and exuding a more mature aura, she expanded her presence by landing the Hite beer model role. In addition, 17 episodes of Samsung smart air conditioner were broadcast on TV.  The episode count is small, but according to experts, the number of times they are on air still makes the commercials among the top three. According to Korea CM Institute’s “survey on TV CM consumer favorability,” Kim Yuna is steadfast in her position as the #1 female model .

Here are the top ten celebrity rankings, according to the survey:

1. Girls’ Generation, 26 episodes for LG Electronics, Smart TV, Ace Bed, etc.
  2. Big Bang, 24 episodes for Sunny Ten, Naver Music App, etc.
  3. Kim Tae Hee, 23 episodes for French Café CafeMix, Elastine, O Hui, etc.
  4. Kim Soo Hyun, 22 episodes for Cass, Pigeon detergent, Beyond, etc.
  5. Won Bin, 20 episodes for Maxim TOP, K2, Cuckoo water filter system, etc
  6. YoonA, 20 episodes for Look, Eider jacket, etc.
  7. Park Yoo Chun, 18 episodes for ramen, pain reliever pills, Nintendo, etc.
  8. Lee Seung Gi, 18 episodes for Pizza Hut, Zipel, etc.
  9. Gong Yoo, 17 episodes for Samsung fire, Kanu, etc.
  10. Kim Yuna, 17 episodes for Samsung smart air conditioner, Hite, etc.

credit : soompi news

Won Bin transforms into a pretty girl?

A photoshopped picture featuring actor Won Bin‘s face on a woman’s head has been gaining attention lately.

The picture, titled “I made Won Bin into a girl…”, has been shared across a lot of online communities. In the image, Won Bin’s face is framed by a girl’s long locks, creating the illusion of a “female Won Bin”. With his big, intense eyes, straight nose, and slim, “V-line” jaw, Won Bin’s features are beautiful enough to be passable as those of a pretty girl’s.

Netizens who saw the picture were particularly impressed by Won Bin’s feminine beauty. They commented, “Even though I’m a girl, he looks prettier than me,” “Even though I’m a guy, just looking at [girl-Won Bin] makes me want to become better acquainted [with her],” “He looks similar to Super Junior‘s Heechul,” and “You can’t hide brilliant [and] pretty features [like that].

Bada opens up about her past scandal with actor Won Bin

wonbin_bada.jpg

On the June 13th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, singer Bada opened up about her past scandal with handsome actor Won Bin.

Bada opened up by saying, “Scandals usually continue to spread explosively, but despite ours being on the front page of the paper, everyone was so quick to dismiss it.”

“Everyone said ‘there’s just no way’, and ‘It’s probably not true’,” the singer said, looking a bit disappointed. “There was no need to even explain myself.”

Bada also spoke about the falsity of her scandal with entertainer Noh Hong Chul. “You really can’t link the two of us together. We truly have a brother-sister relationship. We get along really well, even wearing matching clothes for fun.”

Meanwhile, this “Korean Diva” special episode featured 1st generation diva Kim Wan Sun, 2nd generation diva Bada, and 3rd generation diva SISTAR‘s Hyorin.

wbbada.jpg

Bada opens up about her past scandal with actor Won Bin

On the June 13th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, singer Bada opened up about her past scandal with handsome actor Won Bin.

Bada opened up by saying, “Scandals usually continue to spread explosively, but despite ours being on the front page of the paper, everyone was so quick to dismiss it.”

“Everyone said ‘there’s just no way’, and ‘It’s probably not true’,” the singer said, looking a bit disappointed. “There was no need to even explain myself.”

Bada also spoke about the falsity of her scandal with entertainer Noh Hong Chul. “You really can’t link the two of us together. We truly have a brother-sister relationship. We get along really well, even wearing matching clothes for fun.”

Meanwhile, this “Korean Diva” special episode featured 1st generation diva Kim Wan Sun, 2nd generation diva Bada, and 3rd generation diva SISTAR‘s Hyorin.

Guest hopeneverends

No one will believe the rumors Won Bin has because his image is so pure and clean and rarely associates himself with gals

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; visibility: visible; "Infinite Collaborates with UNICEF, Following in Lee Byung Hun and Won Bin's Footsteps class="content-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(63, 63, 64); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; visibility: visible; "
rocojulie June 13, 2012Infinite Collaborates with UNICEF, Following in Lee Byung Hun and Won Bin’s FootstepsThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Hallyu group Infinite is working with UNICEF to promote the “2012 UNICEF Birthday Donation Campaign” (www.birthday.or.kr).  The campaign lets people “donate” their birthdays, so friends and family can gift presents to children in Africa and other places in need.

Started last year, the campaign has been successful and supported by many celebrities.  Infinite hopes to make the campaign even bigger this year with a variety of new concepts they have personally planned.

Created by the United Nations, UNICEF provides relief efforts for children in need, regardless of nationality, race, religion, or gender.  Current brand ambassadors for UNICEF include Ahn Sung KiLee Byung Hun, and Won Bin.

From EverythingLBH.com
April 30, 2012

Beautiful in May, UNICEF stars to help sharing

Source: unicef.or.kr

user posted image Please click HERE (in Korean)

user posted image
user posted image

Guest freeminded1430278377

I don't think it is really a scandal dating someone if the rumors are true. If it isn't true, then it will be viewed as a scandal. As we all know, Won Bin is the Korean god. Any girl who is associated with him will be frown upon if she is or is not dating him.