Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

May 31, 2015

Won Bin & Lee Na-young's movie-like wedding

Source: Hancinema.net

photo598787.jpg

Actor Won Bin and actress Lee Na-young got married on the 30th.

Pictures of their wedding were released by their management company.

The two of them got married in a small village of Gangwon-do on the 30th.

Their management said, "They walked out onto a farm land to be blessed by their parents and shared their wedding vows. They are now one".

The two of them met in 2011 and admitted to seeing each other in July of 2013. After a 3 year relationship, they finally tied the knot on the 30th of May.

June 1, 2015

Photos From Won Bin and Lee Na Young′s Weekend Wedding Revealed

CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

In today′s paparazzi age, it′s hard to pull off a secret wedding, but leave it to the fiercely private Won Bin and Lee Na Young couple to sneak one past us. 

A day after the surprise ceremony took place, the couple′s agency Eden9 released a few photos from the beautifully low key wedding on May 31, along with a statement detailing moments from the big day.

photo598801.jpg

Won Bin and Lee Na Young opted for a small, private wedding attended by close family members on a wheat field in Won Bin′s hometown Gangwon-do on May 30. 

The agency revealed through the statement that the preparations were kept under tight wraps in order to fulfill Won Bin and Lee Na Young′s wish for a quiet wedding. 

Small weddings appear to be a growing trend among stars these days, signaling a movement away from the lavish, sponsored celebrity event. 

According to the statement, the couple kept the wedding as personal as possible, going out to find the field where the wedding was held themselves and personally picking the flowers to be set on the table.

Photo credit: Eden9 

June 1, 2015

Won Bin, Lee Na-young Tie Knot in Wheat Fields

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2015060101344_1.jpg

Acting star Won Bin and fellow actress Lee Na-young got married in the open air on Saturday in the green wheat fields of Jeongseon, Gangwon Province, the groom's hometown. 

The two are protective of their private lives and their wedding was kept secret until the very last minute. It was a small wedding with family and relatives only.

Eden9 Entertainment, the agency for both actors, said the bride and the groom walked down a path surrounded by wheat fields and exchanged vows with the blessings of their parents.

Won and Lee met in 2011 when Lee joined Eden9, and romance started to blossom in 2013. For a while the two were among the most coveted advertising models.

"It's a bit disappointing to think that no matter how hard I try to act in different parts the public always remember me as an advertising model," Lee has admitted. "But I also think that it can be a strength as it's like a blank canvas that can be filled with any character so I won't be typecast."

Won repeatedly said that his ideal woman would be beautiful outside and inside and not too chatty.

The wedding ceremony was strictly private. The two reportedly went around the back roads to find the perfect venue and carefully considered every aspect. 

After the ceremony, they made noodles in a large traditional cast-iron pot and shared a bowl with their families.

When news of their relationship broke in 2013, the media tracked down Won's mother in Jeongseon and asked her about Lee. "I heard about it from people in the village," she told them. "I don't watch much TV."

In a statement, the couple said, "We will remember the solemn vow which will take root in the land where we were born and raised, and even in times of hardships, we will live like an unwavering tree." 

But their marital home will be in Bangbae-dong, Seoul, and they do not plan to go on honeymoon anytime soon.

June 1. 2015

Hallyu couple wed in secret

BY JIN MIN-JI INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Korean wave stars Won Bin, 37, and Lee Na-young, 36, tied the knot Saturday in Jeongseon, Gangwon, according to their agency Eden9 Entertainment.

“The wedding was held in secret in the fields of Won Bin’s hometown, amid the blessing of their families”

The specific date and location of the couple’s honeymoon have not yet been determined, though they plan to go after settling their schedules.

Due to the breaking nature of the news, speculation surfaced that Lee may have become pregnant before the wedding, a rumor that was firmly denied by the agency. 

However, Eden9 added that the couple hopes to have a child as soon as possible. 

The two top stars, both known in Korea for their stunning looks and acting abilities, made waves online when they officially announced they were dating in July 2013. 

Lee switched agencies in 2011 to Won Bin’s Eden9, and the pair began dating the following year.

Since his debut in 1996, Won Bin was featured in various films and TV dramas. His breakout roles included performances in “The Man from Nowhere” (2010), “Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War” (2004) and “My Brother” (2004). 

Lee debuted as a model in 1998 and soon moved into acting, taking lead roles in films like “Howling” (2012) and TV dramas “The Fugitive: Plan B” (2010).

Lee Min Ho, Won Bin, Song Joong Ki and Jang Geun Suk Named To Charity Honors Club

Not only are Lee Min Ho, Won Bin, Song Joong Ki and Jang Geun Suk talented and attractive actors. The Hallyu stars are generous with their time and money. Lee, Won, Song and Jang were recently named to the UNICEF Honors Club for their donations to and efforts on behalf of the worldwide children's charity.

According to the Korean media outlet Newsen, the Korean Committee for UNICEF formally inaugurated the UNICEF Honors Club on May 28. The cub was founded to honor those who made large donations to help protect children around the world and to encourage others to make similar donations.

Each of these actors has made a serious effort to help the children's charity.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Won Bin, who married actress Lee Na Young in a secret ceremony this week, has served as an ambassador for UNICEF since 2007. His work is focused on children in Asia. He participated in the Awoo doll initiative to raise money for vaccinations and equipment to fight malaria. He also visited a relief center in Gambia as a Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF.

wonbin-jpg.jpg?w=600

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

June 2, 2015

Won Bin's Quiet Countryside Wedding Strikes Chord

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

The small private wedding of top actors Won Bin and Lee Na-young in the groom's remote hometown of Jeongseon, Gangwon Province has been hailed as an example for others. 

The simplicity of the outdoor ceremony appealed not only to those who think weddings are getting far too ostentatious but also to defenders of traditional values. 

"It seemed even more beautiful to see millionaire celebrities having such a modest ceremony," read one online comment, while another said, "It's good to see a star not forgetting his families and his hometown."

2015060201607_0.jpg

The two actors decided early this year to have only family and close friends present in Won's hometown. Instead of a typical wedding procession, the two walked down a path surrounded by green wheat fields, and exchanged their own vows. 

A friend of the bride officiated the ceremony along with five bridesmaids.

Only about 40 people attended. They shared typical Korean party food such as a bowl of noodles and pancakes prepared by the parents of the bride and groom. 

The agency booked a small inn in Jeongseon a month ago for guests. The field where the ceremony took place belongs to the owner of the inn. 

The owner said, "A man called me and said they want to film my guesthouse and the fields nearby. I didn't know it was for the wedding of Won and Lee until the day of the wedding."

June 2, 2015

Won Bin and Lee Na Young Deny Pregnancy Rumors Again

CJ E&M enewsWorld Oh, MiJung  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Newly married Won Bin and Lee Na Young strongly denied pregnancy rumors once again. 

On June 2, Won Bin and Lee Na Young′s agency, Eden9, told enews, "They are not pregnant."

Ahead of the marriage, there were rumors that the two were expecting a baby. As the marriage rumors turned out to be true, people became curious to whether the pregnancy rumors also carried some weight. 

Regarding the couple′s future children, the agency added, "Won Bin and Lee Na Young both dream of having a happy family with adorable children. They′ll be waiting for news of children after marriage, but that is something that′ll be given to them from the heavens." 

The two stars got married on May 30 in Jeongseon with only family and close friends. 

6 Awesome Interview Answers from Won Bin’s Incredibly Nonchalant Parents

6 Awesome Interview Answers from Won Bin’s Incredibly Nonchalant Parents

With the news of Won Bin and Lee Na Young‘s marriage hot in the news, the comments made by Won Bin’s parents about their son are once again catching the attention of the public.

Won Bin’s parents are notorious for their nonchalant attitude towards their son, and media outlet Insight gathered six of their best interview answers from various interviews from the past.

1. “Won Bin must be popular because he takes after his father.”

Won Bin’s father: “He must be like me. How could it be possible for a son to be not like his dad at all? But people are all the same. Even if he’s handsome, how handsome could he really be? I don’t brag about him to the neighbors. There are so many people who are better looking than him.”

2. “You’ve raised your son well.”

Won Bin’s father: “Our neighbors tell us that we’ve raised our son well and that it’s incredible, but there’s nothing great about it. People say that he’s popular, but the way I see it, I don’t think it’s true. I don’t know how he will do in the future, but I guess he will do better if he gets a lot of help from the people around him. So help him out a lot.” (Woman Chosun, 2004)

Won-Bin-5

3. “You’ve heard of your son’s relationship?”

Won Bin’s mother: “We found out because our neighbors told us. We actually don’t watch a lot of TV, so we don’t know who Lee Na Young is. This is my first time seeing her. She’s pretty.”

4. “Won Bin’s at the age to be getting married.”

Won Bin’s mother: “True. I’m sure they’ll figure it out on their own.”

won bin 2

5.  “Have you talked to your son since the news of his relationship broke out?”

Won Bin’s mother: “No. We normally don’t talk about those kinds of things. I didn’t call him about this and Bin didn’t call me either.”

6. “Did you know about your son’s relationship?”

Won Bin’s mother: “I did not know that he was meeting Lee Na Young. Whether he dates her or gets married to her, I believe that my son will make the right decisions.” (tvN eNEWS, 2013)

Source: (1) / soompi news

• 4 weeks later...

Won Bin’s Father Shares Thoughts on His Son’s Marriage to Lee Na Young

Won Bin’s Father Shares Thoughts on His Son’s Marriage to Lee Na Young

Following top star couple Won Bin and Lee Na Young’s secret wedding, which took place almost a month ago, Won Bin’s father shared his thoughts on the occasion in a recent interview.

During an exclusive interview for the July issue of Woman DongA, Won Bin’s father, Kim Seok San, opened up on his son getting married and welcoming a new daughter-in-law to the family.

He shared, “I’m at ease knowing that my youngest son has found himself a match. It’s great news as a parent. How can I express it any other way? I can’t express it all in just words.”

When the reporter mentioned the fact of his daughter-in-law Lee Na Young being a very famous actress, Won Bin’s father said, “I have seen her a lot on television. I already knew who she was. I think she will continue to do well in the future.”

More details of Won Bin and Lee Na Young’s private wedding can be found in the July issue of Woman DongA.

Source (1) / soompi news

Won Bin's mother found out about the two through neighbors Read more at: http://tr.im/VWiBP

Won Bin and Lee Na Young Revealed to Have Gone on Secret Honeymoon

won-bin-lee-na-young-wedding.jpeg

Recently wed couple Won Bin and Lee Na Young have been revealed to have gone on a secret honeymoon.

On June 30, a source revealed to Star News that the pair recently came back from their honeymoon in Finland. The newlyweds got married on May 30 in an intimate wedding in Won Bin’s hometown. Apparently, they discreetly traveled to Finland earlier this month with a few other acquaintances.

At the time of their wedding, they had stated that their honeymoon would take place after finishing up some work. Known for their being very private, they didn’t inform many people about their honeymoon and were said to have enjoyed the beautiful scenery.

Won Bin and Lee Na Young first started dating in 2012 and married after dating for around three years. While they were dating the couple kept their relationship discreet and avoided being spotted together in public.

They are currently spending their newlywed life in Bangbae-dong, Seoul and have not confirmed any upcoming projects as of yet.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/won-bin-and-lee-na-young-revealed-to-have-gone-on-secret-honeymoon/

Media experts reveal top celebrities who look prettiest in real life

In a survey amongst entertainment personnel to find the best looking male & female celebrities of Korea, only one idol was included in the list of all actors and actresses!

Fans are sharing the trending post showing how just ONE idol was included in this list amongst some of the most gorgeous actors and actresses in Korea.

Girls’ Generation Yoona was the lucky one to be added to the list, while no other idol was included. Check out the full list below!

c6405a9225ac5208aedd1ee82502f380

(skipped unrelated.....)

Male:
1. Jang Dong Gun – 12
2. Bae Yong Joon – 4
3. Jung Joon Ho – 3
4. Lee Byung Hun, Jo In Sung, Hyun Bin, Song Seung Hun – 2
5. Joo Jin Mo, Won Bin, Jung Woo Sung, Daniel Henney, Kang Dong Won, Park Jae Jung, Shin Sung Il, Park Sang Won – 1

Source: Instiz / koreaboo

Lee Mi-do gets drunk in front of Won Bin and Jin Goo

photo611874.jpg

Actress Lee Mi-do told a fun story about getting drunk in front of Won Bin and Jin Goo.

Lee Mi-do appeared on the KBS 2TV show "Happy Together 3" in October last year and said, "I can't drink well. I was once the only girl at a drinking session with the director of "Mother - 2009"".

"There were Won Bin, Jin Goo, Song Sae-byeok and director Bong Joon-ho. I got drunk in an hour and a half. Won Bin told me he knew exactly how I felt and told me to rest over there. But I was drunk and said, 'no'".

"Bong Joon-ho asked if I wanted to go back inside but I said 'no' again. In the end, I wanted to go home but no one was there to send me back".

Lee Mi-do appeared on the show again on the 8th and put on a show for everyone.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

Won Bin Models Fall and Winter Looks in July Heat For Center Pole in Behind-the-Scenes Shots

Won Bin Models Fall and Winter Looks in July Heat For Center Pole in Behind-the-Scenes Shots

Outdoor clothing outfitter Center Pole recently released some behind-the-scenes solo shots from actor Won Bin‘s recent fall/winter photo shoot for the brand.

wonbin2

This photo shoot was staged at the Nest Hotel in Incheon in July, where Won Bin modeled the brand’s fall and winter coats in the over 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit) heat. It’s clear that it was a hot day from the t-shirts and sun hats that members of the crew are sporting.

wonbin3

Won Bin has been the face of Center Pole since 2013.

wonbin6

The shoot also featured actress Gong Seung Yeon, who is currently starring in the virtual marriage show “We Got Married,” although she does not appear in these behind-the-scenes shots.

wonbin5

The full shoot will be released in August on Center Pole’s website and Facebook page.

wonbin4

Source (1) / soompi news

Won Bin and Lee Na-young, rear blast? Lies about marriage?

The rear blast of Won Bin and Lee Na-young's secret wedding has the show biz in a frenzy. There are some people who are guilty about things they didn't want to reveal but did.

Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin are being unnecessarily speculated about their upcoming wedding. They are getting married this 27th at a hotel but as more news about their marriage comes along, netizens are asking them to 'keep it down' which is realistically impossible.

Whenever someone says they are getting married, Won Bin and Lee Na-young's secret marriage is being brought up. People are saying, 'if Won Bin and Lee Na-young could keep it down, why can't you?'

Actually, news about Won Bin and Lee Na-young's wedding had many rumors and media even reported it. However, the two claimed these rumors false and denied rumors about their marriage.

Big news like a stars' wedding can't be kept quiet. Not only because of their careers but because of advertisement agents who require agreement regarding their contracts but there is a way for netizens to find out what they want to know about a celebrity if they wanted to. Therefore, news about top stars and their marriage spreads like fire. However, the managements can't deny what's true.

Speculations that already-famous stars want to promote themselves even further through news about marriage, is far from the truth. They don't need more publicity and more attention just means inconvenience. They are just being misunderstood.

Even though celebrities don't want to announce it, the rumors and media reports drive them to differentiate the truth from the lies and tell their fans what's true. Their concern is whether or not to lie about the rumors or to later claim that they had no choice.

Meanwhile, Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin plan on having their wedding in private. They will only have the closest friends and family as guests and their management denies that Park Soo-jin is pregnant.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

• 2 weeks later...

Before They Were Stars: Surprising Past Careers of Korean Celebrities

Before They Were Stars: Surprising Past Careers of Korean Celebrities

The road to success isn’t always easy and short. Many celebrities had different dreams growing up or they had other jobs prior to debuting. There are instances where they were training to become professional athletes. Some celebs worked part-time jobs to make ends meet while pursuing their dreams, while others ended up switching their careers. Their stories prove that it is possible to achieve your dreams if you work hard. Also, you never know how your life will change and what adventures you will embark on.  Are you curious about your favorite celebrities’ pasts? Keep reading to find out more and get inspired!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Heartthrob Won Bin surprisingly worked as a car mechanic after graduating from high school. At the time, he dreamed of becoming a car racer.

actors

credit : soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

*** CONGRATULATIONS to the couple................. :P

August 3, 2015

Actress Lee Na-young pregnant with first child

Actress Lee Na-young is pregnant with her first child, her talent agency announced Monday.

The 36-year-old star surprised fans by marrying popular actor Won Bin without prior notice in late May. The couple's humble family wedding that took place on a field in Won's rural hometown of Jeongseon, Gangwon Province, became the talk of the town for a while as celebrities usually prefer a luxurious wedding that can draw media attention.

"Lee and Won, who are in the sweet honeymoon phase just like any other ordinary couple that respects one another, are welcoming a new family member," Eden9 Entertainment Co. said in a release.

The couple are "thankful" for the pregnancy, it added.

Won gained fame for the Korean TV series "Autumn in My Heart," which spearheaded the Asianwide popularity of Korean pop culture, a phenomenon known as "hallyu."

The 39-year-old actor has since starred in many local films including "Taegukgi" and "Mother," directed by Bong Joon-ho.

"Mother" had competed in the 2009 Cannes Film Festival.

Lee made her debut as a TV commercial model and later earned a major place in the entertainment industry, appearing in TV series such as "Ruler of Your Own World" and "Ireland" and such films as "Someone Special" and "Maundy Thursday."

The two have not appeared on TV or the silver screen since the early 2010s, except for in some TV commercials. (Yonhap)

credit : Korea Herald

Won Bin and Lee Na Young Expecting Their First Child

Congratulations to Won Bin and Lee Na Young!

The star couple announced through their agency, Eden9, that they are expecting their first child. The agency released an official statement today that read:

“A new family member has come to Won Bin and Lee Na Young, who are spending their newly married life together like any other couple. They are grateful to be announcing the addition of a new family member while they were in the midst of planning their career and family together as one in love and faith.”

In the statement, Lee Na Young and Won Bin continue to relay their thankfulness to everyone who has congratulated them and sent them their blessings and love. They promise to continue to show a more mature side of themselves through future activities and projects.

Lee Na Young and Won Bin were married this past May 30 after dating for three years.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

This is Lee Na Young and Won Bin as children. Can you imagine what their child will look like?

Won bin and lee na young as young children

Source (1) / soompi news

Lee Na-young pregnant, baby face prediction

photo620337.jpg

Won Bin and Lee Na-young announced their pregnancy on the 3rd.

Their management claimed, "Won Bin and Lee Na-young got married recently and they have another bundle of good news. They are now expecting a new member of the family".

"They are very grateful for this piece of blessing and are happy to tell you that they are now not two, but three".

SBS "TV News At Night" made a guess of what their baby would look like.

The baby has a pointy nose big eyes and clear features looking exactly like its mother and father.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

Won Bin is going to be a dad!

photo620276.jpg

Actor actress couple Won Bin and Lee Na-young are going to be parents.

On August 3rd, the couple's agency Eden 9 announced Lee Na-young's pregnancy news.

The agency said, "Actor and actress Lee Na-young and Won Bin tied the knot not long ago. Thanks to those of you who congratulated the two, we are happy to deliver good news again. Lee Na-young and Won Bin have been taking care of each other and enjoying their newlywed life like any other married couple. During this time, we have news about their new family member".

The agency continued, "The couple, who became one sharing a faith together advanced from the lover relationship, have been establishing lifetime plans one by one. The couple are very happy to be able to deliver the news about their new family member. The two expressed their gratitude saying this is all thanks to those of you who sent many blessings to them. We wanted to share this great news about the precious life to be born in so many blessings and grateful thoughts. We promise to show more mature presence of themselves through projects in the future".

Meanwhile, Won Bin and Lee Na-young had a private wedding in Jeongseon, Ganwon-do in June.

Source : news.tf.co.kr/read/en...

August 4, 2015

Won Bin, Lee Na-young expecting

04004508.jpg

Korean Wave actress Lee Na-young, who married star actor Won Bin in May, has become pregnant, according to the two celebrities’ talent agency, Eden9 Entertainment, on Monday afternoon.

In a press release, the couple expressed their gratitude towards their fans for blessing Lee’s pregnancy. They also promised to return to the public through new projects in the near future.

The stars were wed in a private ceremony in Won Bin’s hometown of Jeongseon, Gangwon.

When the two broke the news in late May that they would tie the knot, some speculated that Lee was already pregnant.

Even though the celebrities flatly denied the rumors, they expressed their wish to have a baby soon, as both are in their late 30s.

By Jin Min-ji

credit : JoongAngDaily

August 4, 2015

Lee Na-young Pregnant 2 Months After Wedding

Actress Lee Na-young is expecting a child two months after she married actor Won Bin, their agencies said Monday.

The couple tied the knot in late May in a low-key ceremony in the green wheat fields of Jeongseon, Gangwon Province, which paradoxically sparked massive hype.

2015080401471_0.jpg

On July 22, actress Jeon Ji-hyun also said she was 10 weeks pregnant. Her agency said she will take things easier but by no means stop acting. She remains as popular as ever.

englishnews@chosun.com / Aug. 04, 2015 12:42 KST

Won Bin and Lee Na Young Announce Pregnancy

Won Bin and Lee Na Young are expecting!

Won Bin and Lee Na Young′s agency, Eden9, made the official announcement on August 3, just two months after the couple′s wedding.

The agency stated, "Lee Na Young and Won Bin tied the knot not that long ago. Thanks to everyone who congratulated them, we′re happy to relay some more good news. As they continue to care for each other like any other couple, Lee Na Young and Won Bin, who are enjoying their newlywed life, are expecting a new family member."

The agency continued, "As these two, who have gone from being lovers to become one, not only continue to appear in projects but plan their lives together, are grateful to be able to relay the news of a new family member."

Won Bin and Lee Na Young Announce Pregnancy

"Both stars send their greetings of gratitude, saying it′s thanks to everyone who sent them many blessings," continued the agency. "They wanted to share the news of the birth of a new life amid blessings and thanks first, with all of you. Through future projects, they promised to continue to show a more mature side to everyone who has sent so much love and blessings.

The agency concluded by saying "We′d be grateful if you′d join us with loving care for these two people. Please take care of your health in the summer heat, and we hope all of your families will be covered with happy news."

Meanwhile, Won Bin and Lee Na Young bonded after joining the same agency in 2011 before confirming they were in a relationship in July 2013. They decided to spend their lives together after four years of dating, holding a wedding ceremony earlier this year on May 30.

source : enews

Lee Na Young and Won Bin Will Be Parents!!

1dfc44cb-2696-49c2-afd0-f9014756b547.jpg

The gorgeous celebrity couple is ready to bring beautiful babies into the world!

Superstars Lee Na Young and Won Bin announced via their agency, Eden9, today that they are expecting their first child together. The loving pair, who got hitched in a secret wedding on May 30, is overjoyed to share their happy news. 

“A new family member has come to Won Bin and Lee Na Young, who are spending their newly married life together like any other couple," their representative said.

"As one in love and faith, they are grateful to be announcing the addition of a new family member while they were in the midst of planning their career and family together.”

Their official statement concluded with them promising to continue to grow as mature actors. Also, they sent their heartfelt thanks to everyone who showed them love. The Runaway: Plan B actress and Autumn In My Heart actor dated for three years before they decided to tie the knot.

f04d24af-d9b0-4288-9012-b58151068d43.jpe

Congratulations to the parents-to-be! The media is already speculating what their adorable child will look like. Photos of the expectant parents in their adolescence are circulating online. Do you think their firstborn will look more like mom or dad? 

7484f49c-b386-4c83-bad0-2d811bb74b65.jpg

Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com

Source: Via / dramafever