Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*kYo*~

Won Bin 원빈

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

WHEN IS WON BIN COMING BACK??????

This thread is so lonely no ones going on it bc our prince Won Bin won't pick up any works T_T

I miss him so MUCH

7 hours ago, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 said:

WHEN IS WON BIN COMING BACK??????

This thread is so lonely no ones going on it bc our prince Won Bin won't pick up any works T_T

I miss him so MUCH

Hi xoxoprincessxoxo, I feel the same way as you do. I wish we could get to see his comeback soon. His thread has been so silent for quite a long while now. I miss him, too! :P

• Like 1

Kang Dong-won goes to the PC Room with Won Bin and drinks with Kim Yoon-seok and Song Kang-ho

photo681545.jpg

The tvN show "List of Names" put Kang Dong-won in third place of being star with unlikely networks.

Kang Dong-won mentioned in 2010 that he goes to the PC Room to play games with Won Bin and kwon Sang-woo.

However, now that Won Bin and kwon Sang-woo are married, who is Kang Dong-won's best friend? Kim Yoon-seok and Kang Dong-won met in the movie "JEON WOO CHI : The Taoist Wizard" and that's when Kang Dong-won learned how to drink too. He also drinks with Song Kang-ho too.

Another friend of Kang Dong-won's is Kim Jin-ho, the lead vocal of SG Wannabe. They met in 2006 through their stylist and have been friends ever since.

Meanwhile, "List of Names" mentioned stars with unexpected star best friends.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

February 24, 2016

Where are they? Top actors missing in action

By Kwon Ji-youn The Korea Times

4503(1).gif

Actor Bae Yong-joon /Korea Times files

Some of the country's top actors and actresses have disappeared from the small screen and theaters, prompting concern among fans about whether they intend to return, and when.

Among them are Bae Yong-joon, who appeared alongside Choi Ji-woo in "Winter Sonata"; Ko So-young, wife of actor Jang Dong-gun; and Won Bin, who recently married actress Lee Na-young. Bae and Ko have been missing in action for the past nine years and Won Bin for the past six.

Bae's last dramatic appearance was in 2007 with MBC's "The Legend." In 2011, he made a brief appearance in KBS's "Dream High," which starred miss A member Suzy and Kim Soo-hyun, but that was it.

4502(0).gif

Actress Ko So-young

Ko, in 2006, attempted a return to the big screen with "Project Makeover," and in 2007, followed with a dramatic appearance in SBS's "Blue Fish." But when both failed to turn heads, she stopped acting.

Bae and Ko were more familiar to viewers for TV commercial gigs, but even advertisers are now looking for new blood.

Ko, 42, last year canceled a contract for a TV commercial for a Japanese company that has a money-lending business. Ko was criticized for shooting the commercial for "J Trust Group," which has several subsidiaries that lend money with interest as high as 29.2 percent. Ko admitted she did not pay enough attention to the commercial until media reports about the company.

She has also been replaced by a younger actress in a skin-care product commercial.

Bae, who kindled the hallyu (Korean wave) boom with "Winter Sonata," was once the face of Lotte Duty Free, but has been replaced with younger stars who are more active in the industry. These include idols Super Junior and 2PM, and actors Kim Soo-hyun and Park Hae-jin. Actress Choi, on the other hand, is still a model for Lotte Duty Free.

4501(2).gif  

Actor Won Bin

Won Bin, whose last cinematic appearance was in 2010 with "The Man from Nowhere," is another actor fans are hoping to see more often on the big screen, if not the small screen.

Other actors of his caliber, including Gang Dong-won and Hwang Jung-min, have been keeping themselves busy shooting film on top of film, and so Won Bin's disappearance is only becoming more conspicuous. It was anticipated that the actor, who shot to stardom after appearing opposite Song Hye-kyo in "Autumn Story," would be cast for the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and coming film "With God," but both deals fell through.

But there is still hope as Won Bin, who fathered a child in December, is said to be looking for comeback opportunities, according to industry insiders.

Kim Nam-joo is also said to be considering a comeback to the small screen with KBS's "War of Roses."

Kim notched huge successes with her appearances on MBC's "My Wife is a Superwoman" and "Queen of Reversals," and KBS's "My Husband Got a Family." In 2010, she won the grand prize at the MBC Drama Acting Awards and won again at the KBS Drama Acting Awards.

But the actress, 44, has disappeared from the small screen since. Should she fix a role in "War of Roses," it will mark a comeback after almost four years.

jykwon@ktimes.com

• Like 1

Korean actors who can perform strong character in dramas.

BNT news report that in Korean Since 2000, we have seen a lot of influence on actors and co-actors, some co-actors can jumped into the ranks among the top stars.

But not all actors can be so shining, from the beginning of the identity, and then further promoted to starring status, become a top star actor have a part of their special. We can identify them from the charm of the place in all aspects of acting, modeling, and other fashion.

So exactly what actor demonstrated a strong character in the drama and doesn't lose it?

(skipped unrelated.....)

There are many actors who can go into the character of a drama such as

Year 2000 "Endless Love" and "Autumn's In my heart" - Won Bin played

Cr. BNT international news China / http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/6734473/korean-actors-who-can-perform-strong-character-in-dramas

• Like 1

15 Korean stars who never seem to age

How could they look the same for decades otherwise? Here are 15 Korean stars with a baby face (동안) who don't look their age. Take a look! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

1. Won Bin

e9075946-1867-42cb-bba4-016828224679.jpg

Born: November 10, 1977 (age 38)

Won Bin and wife Lee Na Young had their first child several months ago.

source : dramafever

• Like 1

*** Finally...........news about WB! How I missed him.....What is he up to right now? I wonder because he doesn’t do anything - none that I heard of...........I hope he’ll go back to the dramaland. :P

Wonbin shows his face for the first time since the birth of his baby boy

1458684086868.jpg

LINK here : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2016/03/won-bin-shows-his-face-for-first-time.html

• Like 2

On 3/24/2016 at 1:15 PM, Gitakawaii said:

I'm praying he'll have a comeback ASAP!

Hi Gitakawaii, hmmm.......I join with you - I haven’t heard anything about him for quite a while now. IDK what is he up to this time..... I wonder why he doesn't want to go back to do either movies or dramas. I'm sure not because he doesn't received any offers..... I'm sure WB does because he is one of the best. I miss him! It's been quite a long while since we haven't seen him on the screen.  I hope he will make a comeback soon. :P

• Like 2

[EYE CANDY] Blood Type AB: The bizarre boys

People with blood type AB are known to be rather bizarre or peculiar - even called psychotic at times!  Even Heechul proudly boasts of the 'Chocoball' club of celebrities with AB blood types, "chocoball" meaning, "Although we're a bit psychotic, the more you see us the more charming you'll find us!"  Although the club includes blood type A people, the description is clearly for the AB...  Some Koreans say, "They're not psychotic, they're just 4-dimensional."

Here are the quirky celebrities down below with this interesting blood type!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Won Bin

misc_1460664801_won_bin.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 1

You From Another Star, Heirs, and Decendents of the Sun Take Top Three Rank in Most Popular K-dramas in China

With the conclusion of Descendants of the Sun it’s a perfect time to check in with the popularity of K-dramas in China and see where this newest ratings breaker resides. Polling website Vlinkage just released the Top 30 Most Popular K-dramas in China list as of April 2016 and it’s rare for me to feel like this is one accurately reflective ranking. It doesn’t just include recent dramas but even oldies like Autumn in My Heart and Full House are on the list.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Vlinkage Top 30 Popular Ranked K-dramas in China:

1. You From Another Star
2. Heirs
3. Descendants of the Sun
4. City Hunter
5. Pinocchio
6. You’re Beautiful
7. Secret Garden
8. I Hear Your Voice
9. The Master’s Sun
10. Rooftop Prince
11. It’s Okay, It’s Love
12. Queen In Hyun’s Man
13. Missing You
14. My Girl
15. The Moon Embraces the Sun
16. Autumn in My Heart
17. Full House
18. Goong
19. Boys Before Flowers
20. A Gentleman’s Dignity

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/16/you-from-another-star-heirs-and-decendents-of-the-sun-take-top-three-rank-in-most-popular-k-dramas-in-china/

• Like 2

10 Youthful Stars Whose Age Will Surprise You

10 Youthful Stars Whose Age Will Surprise You

To celebrities, image could possibly be the single most important feature about them that gives them a competitive edge. So it should come as no surprise that many celebrities of all ages put so much money into taking care of their image – especially in a country as particular about skin-care as Korea.

Even among celebrities, however, there are those lucky few who never seem to look any older, no matter how much time passes. Here are ten celebrities whose youthful looks defy their age (all ages are by Western reckoning).

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Won Bin (38)

won bin

Born in 1977, Won Bin is still a total heartthrob at 38 years old. His 2004 film “Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War” was an international box-office hit and is one of the most successful Korean films of all time.

credit : soompi news

These photos prove how a bad haircut can ruin even the most handsome face

Although Korean actors are all incredibly handsome, a lot of their charms comes from their amazing hair. 

In fact, a recent online post claimed that hairstyles are essential for an attractive man, and proved so by photoshopping terrible haircuts on to some of Korea’s top actors. Despite the men being incredibly handsome, netizens found that even they looked awful in the awkward hairstyles, prompting many to agree with the post.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Won Bin

12814604_1588911864728285_2570723940147489383_n

source : koreaboo

10 Celebrities Who Quit Smoking And Why

Smoking is known to be highly prevalent in Korea despite efforts from the government and the media to curtail smoking. This is why cigarettes are blurred out on television as it is seen as a measure of protecting the youth from being influenced to smoke.

Below are 10 Korean celebrities who have made efforts to quit smoking for their own health and the health of the people around them.

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Won Bin

Won Bin Kim Sae Ron

Won Bin, who was famous for being a heavy smoker, quit while filming “Ajusshi” (also known as “The Man From Nowhere”). Apparently the actor quit out of concern about potentially inflicting co-star Kim Sae Ron with secondhand smoke. Kim Sae Ron was 10 years old at the time.

credit : soompi news

From Won Bin to Kim Woo-bin, the story behind casting for 'Descendants of the Sun' Yoo Si-jin

photo731447.jpg

The story behind casting for Yoo Si-jin in 'Descendants of the Sun' has been revealed.

tvN's entertainment news show, 'Name List' aired on June 6 has revealed a list of 'Winners and Losers in casting war, lucky casting and the destiny of stars to cross paths'.

Song Joong-ki who played 'Descendants of the Sun' Yoo Si-jin was ranked second on the list. Song Joong-ki could solidify his stance as a global star through 'Descendants of the Sun'. The list of actors who rejected the role also has been revealed.

The top A-list actors' names on the most hopeful favorite casting include Won Bin, Jo In-Seong, Gong Yoo, and Kim Woo-bin. The drama production team tried to cast the actors who would look best in the military uniforms.

However, the offer went to Song Joong-ki after all. It has been known that the actors who were previously contacted rejected the offer for the reasons of short hair they would have to maintain during filming, lengthy filming period outside Korea, and pre-filming system etcetera.

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/53...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

4 Stars Who Could Have Been Song Joong Ki’s Character In “Descendants Of The Sun”

Can you imagine another actor playing Song Joong Ki’s character Yoo Si Jin in “Descendants of the Sun”?

The June 6 episode of tvN’s “The List 2016″ discussed actors that experienced good luck and bad luck in casting.

The show included Song Joong Ki’s role in the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun” and revealed that four actors actually turned down the role before Song Joong Ki was cast.

According to the show, actors Won Bin, Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo, and Kim Woo Bin rejected offers to act as Yoo Si Jin. Their reasons for passing the offer included the fact that the drama had to be 100 percent pre-produced and the required short haircut.

Fortunately, Song Joong Ki looked at the script while serving his mandatory military service and chose “Desendants of the Sun” as his comeback drama.

How do you think the drama would have turned out if another actor had accepted the offer first?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Korean Actor Won Bin Leaves Fans Dazed While Filming Candid Street Commercial

Image: Dispatch

Still a handsome piece, netizens said after Won Bin has been spotted filming his latest commercial in the streets of Seoul, South Korea. 

For the past few days, images of Won Bin in the streets of Seoul went round to a number of online community boards and garnered interests from its netizens. According to reports, the 39 year old actor was filming for a commercial as he made quite a scene in the candid streets.

Wearing a white shirt, black trousers and polished hairstyle, the actor boasted god-like visuals which caused a commotion from his observant fans.

Meanwhile, Won Bin has remained active in various commercial commitments since his marriage to Lee Na Young last year. His last acting project was Uncle back in 2010.

wonbinwonbin

Source: Dispatch / koreaboo

***  Oh.........I really hope he does come back either in the big or small screen! But, I prefer the latter, of course.  WB is still looking good as ever! He's still as hunk as ever! Lucky LNY! I wonder why he is wearing that kind of outfit in the gym.  I guess to sweat more? :P

Won Bin spotted toning up at a fitness center

won-bin_1467157040_af_org.jpg

Actor Won Bin has been spotted working out at the gym!

On June 28, a photo of the handsome actor was shared on an online community. The picture was taken by a fan, who saw Won Bin taking a quick rest in between his body building workouts. 

SEE ALSO: Won Bin makes his public appearance for the first time since marriage!

Netizens are particularly excited that this may mean something like a comeback to the screens. The actor has been inactive since his marriage back in May 2015; in fact, the last time he appeared on screen was 6 years ago in the hit film 'Man From Nowhere'. 

Do you think this is a good sign for his long-awaited comeback? 

won-bin_1467157087_won.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 1

*** WB is probably very picky when it comes to choosing projects he wants to work on.  Maybe's he's afraid that he won't live up to his past projects' success. That's why, he wants to film CFs in the meantime.  Let us let him live his life the way he wants. For him I guess he has perfect life now.  But, I hope he would go back to acting!  I've been waiting and hoping for many years now. Wonbin is a good actor. I'm sure that many are struggling to find a job, while he has a bunch of work being offered to him it's just that he doesn't accept it.  He is living my ideal life - hahaha. :P