Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Guest angelixers

YYYYYAAAAASSSSS!!!!

They did an amazing job, I cried watching it

they put alot of effort, usually Johnny's can't dance for mini cooper on a stick but they delivered.

Yes, they twerqed. It was beautiful. Very well put together, moves were on point & a sweet ending.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelixers

Yup yup yup

I love how they did some of the moves from "Ghosts"

The world loves you Michael!

Yaaaassssss.

bumpthat.gif

A lite Ghost choreo during Thriller, a lite Beat It during Bad. They did their homework & passed.

Yaaaassssss.

http://brandysource.net/Smileys/default/bumpthat.gif

A lite Ghost choreo during Thriller, a lite Beat It during Bad. They did their homework & passed.

RLMAO u and those gifs

yes they did an excellent job

look at this face

avhhg8.gif

002-3.jpg

*Dead from the cuteness*

oh man, Bad era was out of this world

I think I love those days because that's the earliest memories I have of him and I used to watch "Moonwalker" like every damn day.

His charm is everlasting

stripper moves :3

ugujh.gif

I know he was good in the bedroom :3

Guest angelixers

^ He will NOT bite that lower lip, smirk at me & thrust that crotch in MY direction. No ma'am, I will not HAVE it!

jshixv.gif

-fans herself-

Interesting reads to share

IS IT BECAUSE HE'S BLACK?: What They Don't Want You to Know About Michael Jackson

By Christopher Hamilton

(January 5, 2006)What do you think of when you hear the name, Michael Jackson? ****o? Criminal? Great Entertainer? Businessman? Whatever you think of MJ, throw all your thoughts out of the window and let's examine some facts.

For years the media has labeled him "****o *****." What happened to MJ? Wasn't he the biggest thing in music at one point? When did he go crazy?

All anyone has to do is look when Michael started being portrayed as "Crazy." It wasn't during the "Thriller" years. It's cool being a song and dance man. That's what they want. DON'T DARE BECOME A THINKING BUSINESSMAN. DON'T DARE BUY THE BEATLES CATALOG. DON'T DARE MARRY ELVIS' DAUGHTER. DON'T DARE BEAT THE RECORD INDUSTRY AT THEIR OWN GAME. Michael started being labeled crazy when he began making business moves that no one had been successful at doing.

Michael took two cultural icons and shattered them to pieces. All our lives, we've been bombarded with 2 facts. The Beatles were the greatest group of all time and Elvis was the King of Rock and Roll. Michael bought the Beatles and married the King's daughter. (if that ain't literally sticking it to the man) If I wasn't a cynic, I'd say Michael did the Lisa Marie thing just to stick it to the people who consider Elvis the King.

The Beatles were great, but they weren't great enough to maintain publishing rights over their own songs.

Elvis was great, but he didn't write his songs. His manager, Col Tom Parker, was the mastermind behind Elvis ... keeping him drugged with fresh subscription pills and doing all the paperwork.

Michael could do no wrong as an entertainer. "Off the Wall," first solo artist with 4 top ten singles. "Thriller," the biggest selling album of all time, with a then record 7 top ten singles. "Bad," the first album to spawn 5 number one songs (even Thriller only had 2 number one songs). All this is cool. But that is all you better do. SING AND DANCE. Michael wanted to be greater. He bought the legendary Sly and the Family Stone catalog and no one really cared. When he bought the Beatles, people noticed. The Sony merger took the cake. Sony, in their eagerness to have a part of the Beatles catalog, agreed to a 50/50 merger with Jackson, thus forming Sony/ATV music publishing. Now, Michael co-owns half of the entire publishing of all of Sony artists. Check out the complete lists of songs at sonyatv.com. A sampling of the songs he owns the publishing rights to are over 900 country songs by artists such as Tammy Wynette, Kenny Rogers, Alabama. All Babyface written songs. Latin songs by Selena and Enrique Iglesias. Roberta Flack songs, Mariah Carey songs, Destiny's Child's songs. 2pac, Biggie and Fleetwood Mac songs. In essence over 100,000 songs. "What is this man doing?" None of the greats did this. Not Bono, Springsteen, Sinatra. "Who does he think he is? Get whatever you can on him."

To "get" someone, you have to attack what they love the most. I'll say no more on that.

The only man who even approaches MJ in taking on the industry is Prince and to a lesser extent, George Michael. They went after poor George Michael, publicly outing the man as a ****sexual. Prince fought hard and made his point, but nevertheless still had to resort to using a major company to distribute his materials. There is nothing wrong with that. Prince would get the lion's share, but the result were years of being labeled crazy and difficult.

The greatest moment for them was the Sneddon press conference. "We got him." Never was such glee so evident. Who cares if we have evidence?

Michael was acquitted, did not celebrate, went home and left the USA. Best move ever. Now what is there left for the haters to do? He's gone. "Gone, what do you mean he moved to Bahrain? Well, how the hell can we get him if he's not here? Quick, get that columnist to write a series of articles on how MJ's teetering on the brink of destruction. Oh we did that? Well, what can we do?"

On the outer surface, it appears Michael is not doing anything to make money. Don't even count the weekly sales of his CDs. 15,000 CDs a week is nothing for Michael. The Sony/ATV catalog is money for Michael Jackson every time he breathes. Serious money. The fact that no one reports on the actual amount is proof of that. They would rather you believe he is broke than tell you the truth. Neverland is still owned by MJ. The family home in Encino is still owned by MJ. Michael still owns the Beatles songs through the merger with Sony as well as full ownership of his own songs. But, hey, that's our little secret.

Michael Jackson is literally walking in the shoes that no Black person has ever walked in before. If he ever writes an autobiography, it will be one of the most interesting ever. A Black man with no real formal education becomes the most powerful man in the industry, DESPITE hatred, racism, enemies in his own camps and a media willing to be bought to the highest bidder.

If Sony had any sense, right now they should offer to continue the partnership. That's the only way they will make future money off of Michael's catalogue. Tommy Mattola did not lose his job with Sony because he was a bad label head. It was a casualty of war. MJ exposed him and Sony had to cut their losses. Companies do it all the time. Notice no one at Sony nor did Matolla himself ever sue MJ for slander. Michael always was loyal to his bosses at Epic/Sony. Back at the 1984 Grammys, he even brought then label head Walter Yetnikoff on stage with him at one point. He's always thanked Dave Glew, Mattola and others at Sony in his acceptance speeches.

Sony can still do right by Michael, but it may be too late. However, they still should make a goodwill gesture, but how many times do businesses do that? If I were them, I'd still want MJ as an ally, not as an enemy. It is/was a mutally profitable merger.

I'd be scared as hell if I was an enemy of MJ while he is with the multi-billionaires overseas. Believe me, they aren't just over there discussing designer clothing. A conglomerate is in the making.

One last note, these facts that I write here should not be the only times you hear this, but the sad fact is it probably is. I was worried that Michael would go down because of the uncertainty of the jury. That's playing unfair. If I'm presenting these facts here at EURweb, YOU CAN BELIEVE THE MEDIA KNOWS IT ALREADY AS WELL. They aren't salivating over everything MJ related just because he made "Thriller." They know what's up. Think about it. That's why I laugh when I see shows like BET's "The Ultimate Hustler." We all know who that is. (How can Damon Dash know who the ultimate hustler is anyway? He lost Roc-a-fella to Jay-Z)

In the end, Michael won't be known for being an alleged child ********. He won't be known for "Thriller." He will be known as the man that fought the record industry and won and lived to tell the tale. That is a book worth buying.

and

Saturday, 2 January 2010

FBI File Reveals Attempt to Convict Jackson with Racist Law

Documents contained in Michael Jackson's FBI file show that the LAPD tried to prosecute the star under the same legislation used in the past to smear black luminaries such as Jack Johnson and Chuck Berry.

Records show that the LAPD contacted the FBI on 7th September 1993 to ask whether the bureau would assist in the prosecution of Michael Jackson under the Mann Act.

The Mann Act, also known as the 'White Slavery Act', was introduced in 1910. Allowing officers to make arrests on the vague premise of 'immoral behaviour', the law was frequently used to smear black men, particularly those who consorted with white women.

Jack Johnson, the world's first black Heavyweight Boxing Champion, was the first person to be prosecuted under the act. In fact, Geoffrey C Ward writes in his book 'Unforgivable Blackness' that the potential to smear Johnson had been one of the primary motivating factors behind the introduction of the law.

Johnson was viewed by the press and the establishment as a black man who didn't know his place. Not only was Johnson a black world champion more than 50 years before segregation was lifted, but he flaunted his success in a society which demanded that he be humble. He wore expensive clothes and jewellery and invested his money in a fleet of luxurious automobiles, a hobby for which he was repeatedly punished by white policemen who issued him with undeserved speeding tickets.

But what riled the establishment more than anything was that Johnson consorted with white women. Johnson was often accompanied on his travels by prostitutes, but so were the majority of his white contemporaries.

In 1913 Johnson was prosecuted under the Mann Act for 'transporting a female across the state line for immoral purposes'. None of his white contemporaries who also travelled with prostitutes were arrested or charged with similar crimes.

Johnson's alleged victims had travelled with him willingly and admitted it under oath. Moreover, the trips in question had taken place long before the Mann Act was even introduced. However, an all white jury convicted him regardless.

Years later the Mann Act was also used to sabotage the career of black musician Chuck Berry.

In 1959 Berry met a 14 year old waitress in El Paso and asked her to work as a hat-check girl in his restaurant. The girl agreed and he drove her from El Paso to St Louis on his way back from a concert.

On this flimsy premise Berry was arrested for 'transporting an underage girl for immoral purposes'. He was convicted under the Mann Act and sentenced to three years in prison.

In the same year Berry's white copycat Elvis Presley began openly dating Priscilla Beaulieu, a 14 year old girl. Furthermore, Scotty Moore's biography of Presley asserts that prior to his involvement with Beaulieu, the star had been dating an even younger girl.

Ergo, in 1913 the Mann Act was used to convict a black boxer whose only 'crime' was to indulge in the same behaviour as his white conemporaries. Later, In 1959, the Mann Act was used to prosecute a black musician for giving a job to an underage girl, while his white contemporary repeatedly slept with underage girls and went unpunished.

The Mann Act is an inherently racist law. Whilst it has not been used solely to prosecute African-Americans, the potential imprisonment of Jack Johnson was a primary motivating factor behind its introduction and since then it has been repeatedly used to convict black men of crimes that they didn't commit.

That Jackson was also targeted under the Mann Act is certainly intriguing and only strengthens the argument that he was targeted by a malicious prosecution on account of his race. In a way, it shows that little has changed since the days of Jack Johnson. The United States Attorney's decision not to prosecute Jackson under the Mann Act could be seen as a sign of progress, but the LAPD's decision to pursue Jackson in the first place - given the sheer abundance of evidence suggesting his innocence - remains disturbing.

That Jackson wasn't railroaded once he entered the courtroom is another indicator of progress. Of course, that the 2003 allegations against Jackson even made it into a courtroom was proof in itself that Jackson was given a bum rap - the allegations were nonsensical and his accusers were proven con artists - but while Johnson was found guilty of crimes that he patently did not commit, Jackson's jury at least made the right decision.

In Jackson's case it was only the media which tarred him as guilty.

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blog...o-convict.html

I just wanna say

john tesh ALL OF THE STUPID HATERS!!

:angry:

Interesting reads to share

and

I just wanna say

john tesh ALL OF THE STUPID HATERS!!

:angry:

It's so sad that the media in US and UK were out to get him. They are still at it. Charles Thomson wrote that he thinks that the recent media silence on Chandler's suicide reveals that the media is biased against Michael.

On the statement that Michael owns 100% of his own songs, I read that Michael thought that under his contract with Sony, the the worldwide distribution rights and soundtrack would revert to him in 2002?(can't remember which year). However, he found to his dismay that year that they would only revert in 2012. The contract was negotiated by John Branca. When Michael found out belatedly that Branca was also working for Sony, Michael terminated their relationship because of conflict of interest. The contract expires on midnight December 31st 2011 at which point all rights and master recordings will revert back to the estate.

Lucasbunny: thanks for the articles. very interesting indeed....honeslty the goverment should disolve the Mann Act.

you cannot have such laws with such corrupt and non-objective ppl around, and is plain dumb.

as for the first one: wow , i didnt know all that about Michael. he made some nice moves. i never knew that this was also the reason why mottola lost his job at sony. in other words Michael was a threat to them. Michael almost owned Sony just by a tiny bit.

btw, have you guys heard about this news of a new Michael song? (not This is it , of course)

i've only gotten whispers about it, but my mom said she saw and heard it on the news ...do you gals know anything about it?

Lucasbunny: thanks for the articles. very interesting indeed....honeslty the goverment should disolve the Mann Act.

you cannot have such laws with such corrupt and non-objective ppl around, and is plain dumb.

as for the first one: wow , i didnt know all that about Michael. he made some nice moves. i never knew that this was also the reason why mottola lost his job at sony. in other words Michael was a threat to them. Michael almost owned Sony just by a tiny bit.

btw, have you guys heard about this news of a new Michael song? (not This is it , of course)

i've only gotten whispers about it, but my mom said she saw and heard it on the news ...do you gals know anything about it?

The one with Lenny Kravitz??

I still didnt listen to it yet *punches myself*

more pichas

j97cj9.jpg

michael-jackson-la-gear-5.jpg

these are funny

n88998528149507928042.jpg

hehehehehe

roflbotsg.jpg

Gorge

smileo.gif

Michael and Sonic

sonic_jackson--article_image.jpg

U guys know he composed the OST for Sonic 3???

1 of my favourite videos - World Music Award 2006, UK

What a comfort it must be to him to see the fans' love, after what he went through in 2005

1 of my favourite videos - World Music Award 2006, UK

What a comfort it must be to him to see the fans' love, after what he went through in 2005

I remeber this lol, it's so sweet how he calls the choir to come join him and that guy wastes no time putting his arm around MJ.

I know he felt good :( I miss him!!! *tries not to cry*

I remeber this lol, it's so sweet how he calls the choir to come join him and that guy wastes no time putting his arm around MJ.

I know he felt good :( I miss him!!! *tries not to cry*

If I were there on stage with him, I'd also crowd around him and do the same thing. They showed as much love for him as the audience.

We mourn his death. But at least the sold-out 02 concert showed him that he has never been forgotten.

Guest pandoras0nymph

today is the release of mj's this is it dvd.. and this one is done by his fans, the talented cebu dancing inmates with mj's choreographers. it was amazing! i think if mj was still alive, he would be very proud and happy.

today is the release of mj's this is it dvd.. and this one is done by his fans, the talented cebu dancing inmates with mj's choreographers. it was amazing! i think if mj was still alive, he would be very proud and happy.

I saw that, it was insane.

Travis Payne stopped by NYC and talked about it, he said MJ's music actually creates peace between the dangerous inmates.

Archived