Remembering Michael Jackson: You will be loved beyond now and forever

LucasBunny

Hi everybody

I just read a beautiful article about Michael.

In Dec 1996, he was staying at the Manila Hotel for his History tour. The hotel was holding its annual Orphan’s Christmas Party where 300 children from different orphanages around Metro Manila were treated to a day of fun and surprises. Michael had read the announcement about the event in the Dear Guest flyers they had circulated to all the rooms a week before. He wanted to know how he could help.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=483815

He was really all about love and charity. A real loss to the world.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rlmao bishounen means beautiful boy in japanese, I always call Michael that because he is very beautiful.

lol. Thanks.

But Mike was hilarious with his whole, "It's all about love. L-O-V-E." HEHEHE. Such a sweet man. If I'd known better, I would have tried to meet him. I really regret that now.

Chris Tucker performed Rock With You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwUvJ9SS_s

I really liked Chris and Michael and he was one of the few people Michael kept in contact with after the trial. He even went to Bahrain (I think). He misses his boy :(. I'm glad Mike had someone like that in his life.

Hi everybody

I just read a beautiful article about Michael.

In Dec 1996, he was staying at the Manila Hotel for his History tour. The hotel was holding its annual Orphan’s Christmas Party where 300 children from different orphanages around Metro Manila were treated to a day of fun and surprises. Michael had read the announcement about the event in the Dear Guest flyers they had circulated to all the rooms a week before. He wanted to know how he could help.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=483815

He was really all about love and charity. A real loss to the world.

Awwwwww what a story, what a man.

and he always did so much for people, not the attention :( :( :( :(

what's gonna happen to the world???

What sweet Michael did for Sony's Akio Morita when he fell ill in 1993

http://www.akiomorita.net/en/contents/episode/005.html

:( :( :(

What a beautiful story

Michael was such an angel, how could anyone bring themselves to hate him??

Reading these stories warms my heart, he did all of these things no one even knew about

Michael was too beautiful for this earth...please check up on us once in awhile Michael.

Guest petit_charat

This Is It - amazing.

from the very beginning til the end of the credits, i was smiling from ear to ear at MJ's talent and passion for what he loves to do the most - perform

even though it was just rehearsals, you could tell it was going to be the most spectacular production ever, in HIStory.

and his vocals! that man still has one helluva voice... Human Nature was definitely my most favourite moment in the whole film - so raw, so intimate, so beautiful.

a must see for any MJ fan!

Guest Amethist

I also saw the movie Friday with a friend of mine, wow it was great, it looked spectacular even though it were only rehearsels :D!

Haha how it started off with Timor saying "I come from The Netherlands" was pretty funny to see for me as a Dutch person :P.

I really liked the new movie clips, thriller and smooth criminal looked so cool, and the earth song made me tear (but the original mv also makes me tear, those images with that song, it's just very sad and emotional for me :( ).

And woah it ended really soon, I was kinda hoping for more, I still wanted seeing him perform so much more :(!

I also really liked his attitude during the movie, he knew just what he wanted, and even though he had to 'boss around' people a bit it all for the love and to make the show perfect :).. And he looked so healthy and full of energy, he really had it again, the moves, the voice, the attitude, it was good to see him in that shape again. I remember that during his 'wheel chair' period I also really hoped he would just turn back into his old shape again, and it's good to see he at least did before he died. Though it kinda makes his death really fishy, so I hope we could still find out what really happened there too.

Btw my friend and I also stayed till after the credits, lol we thought it ended for real with the planet earth coming on screen (thinking it was a logo), but then there was this whole scene of the little earth girl holding it XD..

I'm gonna see it again this weekend

gosh I feel so horrible, I've always loved MJ and I always supported him

but I just wish I could have loved and appreciated him much much much more than I did.

When I first saw him during the 30th anniversary he looked so different from when I last saw him, I asked myself "what happened"?? But it was never anything like "OMG what a monster horrific creature" which some people (like Cher as if she is one to talk about surgery) did. I just wish I had a better reaction to the situation, but despite whatever he wanted to do with himself I was always defensive when it came to Michael and I always had his back because I love him so much, I just feel like that wasnt enough though and it makes me sad.

I didnt realize how much I adored the man I never met until the day they read the verdict for the trial, I cried and paced all through the house because I was so scared he was going to go to jail and I knew he was innocent.

I just miss him so much and it's unfair that he isnt here.

I'm gonna see it again this weekend

gosh I feel so horrible, I've always loved MJ and I always supported him

but I just wish I could have loved and appreciated him much much much more than I did.

When I first saw him during the 30th anniversary he looked so different from when I last saw him, I asked myself "what happened"?? But it was never anything like "OMG what a monster horrific creature" which some people (like Cher as if she is one to talk about surgery) did. I just wish I had a better reaction to the situation, but despite whatever he wanted to do with himself I was always defensive when it came to Michael and I always had his back because I love him so much, I just feel like that wasnt enough though and it makes me sad.

I didnt realize how much I adored the man I never met until the day they read the verdict for the trial, I cried and paced all through the house because I was so scared he was going to go to jail and I knew he was innocent.

I just miss him so much and it's unfair that he isnt here.

I went to youtube to look for the 30th anniversary show. There were 19 parts. Didn't know which ones Michael appeared in. Wasn't interested in the rest. Tried part 19. He was singing with Britney Spears.

Mmmm he didn't look too good. The plastic surgery wasn't too successful. Horrible plastic surgeon. But his performance was as mesmerising as ever.

those who are hesistant to watch This Is It, i recommend you to watch it,,,you wont be sad, its a good feeling watching Michael do what he's best at, his funny moments are just so loving and for those critics and haters they can see with their own eyes how normal and human MJ was and always full of love. even when he was not happy with something he made it known in a nice way and extremely humble that speaks alot of his character for a super mega star like MJ ....his demand for perfection for his art is mind blowing seriously when i was watching him working his creative process its really awesome cuz this is the 1st time i am seeing genius at work.,,...you'll fall in love with him all over again.... and not to forget that slow motion crotch grabbing moment just made me smile all the way....hahhaha....

took the words right out of my mouth..

i was like, really amazed at how amazing he is, and how he's really into perfecting his craft.. ^^

I went to youtube to look for the 30th anniversary show. There were 19 parts. Didn't know which ones Michael appeared in. Wasn't interested in the rest. Tried part 19. He was singing with Britney Spears.

Mmmm he didn't look too good. The plastic surgery wasn't too successful. Horrible plastic surgeon. But his performance was as mesmerising as ever.

He looked very different, but what may not look good to others may have looked good to him, besides I think he was under alot of stress because when he did bandstand anniversary he looked good.

I just think it's so messed up how Cher turned her back on him, I lost so much respect for her after she made horrible remarks about his surgery and his parenting skills, I can understand people finding it odd that he covered their faces but think about what he had to go through, no one sympathizes with him they just want to call him a bad parent.

Guest dabrain

Michael was too beautiful for this earth...please check up on us once in awhile Michael.

err ... aint there someone a bit delusional? easily 1/4 of all posts in this thread from one person only ...

and no, i am not gonna come back checking your answer.

Guest Crablyn

^ haha I bet you are going back "checking your answer", if you wanted attention you got mine...for being a fgt that is. Btw how'd you know that "1/4" of this thread is posted by Lucas? Must have gone through the entire thread huh?

^ haha I bet you are going back "checking your answer", if you wanted attention you got mine...for being a fgt that is. Btw how'd you know that "1/4" of this thread is posted by Lucas? Must have gone through the entire thread huh?

Lol who cares about him??

028-1.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

023-1.jpg

dangerousera109.jpg

031.jpg

MikeandRihanna.jpg

he had pretty brown eyes

032-1.jpg

when he met Smap

Picture13-1.jpg

gallery320165811ix5hq.jpg

He looked very different, but what may not look good to others may have looked good to him, besides I think he was under alot of stress because when he did bandstand anniversary he looked good.

I just think it's so messed up how Cher turned her back on him, I lost so much respect for her after she made horrible remarks about his surgery and his parenting skills, I can understand people finding it odd that he covered their faces but think about what he had to go through, no one sympathizes with him they just want to call him a bad parent.

I think it's good if the public don't know what they look like so that they can go out freely. Now that everyone knows what they look like, they will be just like Michael - no freedom. Recently, their car was chased by the paparazzi.

Lol who cares about him??

Right. Who cares.

I enjoy coming to Soompi to look at the gorgeous pics you post and your comments. Thanks for keeping the thread moving.

Love Michael's eyes and smiles.

I think it's good if the public don't know what they look like so that they can go out freely. Now that everyone knows what they look like, they will be just like Michael - no freedom. Recently, their car was chased by the paparazzi.

Right. Who cares.

I enjoy coming to Soompi to look at the gorgeous pics you post and your comments. Thanks for keeping the thread moving.

Love Michael's eyes and smiles.

No problem, someone's gotta do it

Michael in Japan in 2006

m.jpg

i.jpg

mjbubbles.jpg

cover_gq_magazine.jpg

Jak.jpg

bad1.jpg

mjjjj.gif

mikeavatar.jpg

Archived