Min Hyo Rin - 민효린

Guest White Star

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

′Sing Again, Hera Gu′ Unveils Refreshing and Fun Highlight Video
With only a few more days until the big premiere, Mnet highlighted some of the scenes of its highly-anticipated new music drama, Sing Again, Hera Gu.
The highlight video for episode one of Sing Again, Hera Gu was released on January 7, telling the story of Gu Hera (Min Hyo Rin), Kang Se Jong (Kwak Si Yang), Kang Se Chan (B1A4′s Jin Young), Henry (Super Junior-M′s Henry) and other musician hopefuls, as they overcome their failures in luck, emotions, love, language, weight and more by challenging themselves in auditioning for Superstar K2 and fulfilling their dreams. 
56779478.jpg

The teaser also hinted at possible lovelines between Kwak Si Yang, Jin Young and Min Hyo Rin, raising anticipation. 
A sneak peek of some of the stars who will be making cameo appearances, such as John Park, Baek Ji Young, Eddy Kim, Yoon Jong Shin, Park Jin Young, ZE:A′s Hyung Sik and much, much more, were featured as well.
Sing Again, Hera Gu will begin on January 9, so check it out!
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84659/video-sing-again-hera-gu-unveils-refreshing-and-fun-highlight-video
They used Wonder Girls song in one of the scene. I see what you did here JYP.
-----[starN Focus] Min Hyo Lin at press conference for new drama 'Persevere, Gu Ha-ra'
20150106170430_54ab970e7f521_1.jpg

On January 6th, press conference for channel Mnet's new music drama, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra,' was held at The Plaza Hotel in Sogongdong, Seoul.
Actress Min Hyo Lin attended the conference in a black short skirt and high heels. She showed sexy and lovely look at the same time in the black dress, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for her fabulous look.
Min Hyo Lin is playing in 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' as a girl named Gu Hae-ra, an energetic girl who lost her father when she was only 10 years old.
Meanwhile, drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' will premiere on January 9th.
20150106170430_54ab970e7f521_2.jpg
Min Hyo Lin having a photo time, wearing a black short skirt

20150106170431_54ab970e7f521_3.jpg
Min Hyo Lin dancing EXID's 'UP&DOWN' 

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=351148  
-----Min Hyo Lin talks about why she decided to play in drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra'
Min Hyo Lin talked about why she decided to play in drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra.'
On January 6th, press conference for channel Mnet's new music drama, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra,' was held at The Plaza Hotel in Sogongdong, Seoul, and Min Hyo Lin attended with Kwak Si Yang, B1A4's Jin Young, Super Junior-M's Henry, ULALA SESSION's Park Gwang Sun, and singer Yoo Sung Eun.
20150106162949_54ab8eed4bcc6_1.jpg

During the conference, Min Hyo Lin said, "I got to make a comeback with a new drama. I started feeling so excited for this drama after reading only two first pages of the scripts. I also thought that this drama looks quite similar with my own life story. I do not know if everyone knows, but I was getting ready to make my first debut as a singer."
Min Hyo Lin went on, "I really wanted to show my singing to people some time, and I finally got a chance thanks to this drama. I showed chic and cold looks in my previous dramas, and I thought that I will be able to show a much more casual look in this drama."
Min Hyo Lin also said, "Jang Young Nam told me that many people will enjoy watching how the characters go through troubles while pursuing their dreams."
Meanwhile, drama 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' will premiere on January 9th.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=351140

Min Hyo Rin looks so sexy as she always used to be... the character she play in PGHR show her as 'usual or everyday girl' but I think it's her charming... Even 9 December is tomorrow... I feel it's still long long enough for me to wait... Hopefully it brings cheerful and sweetness in dramaland. Because drama that airing right now is not my cup of tea... (except Sweden L******)

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin and B1A4’s Jinyoung Sing a Duet Featuring Baro for “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” OST
Mnet’s new music drama “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” will broadcast its first episode on January 9 at 11 pm. At the same time, part 1 of the OST will be released as well.
The OST includes “The Day We Met” by Lim Ki Hoon and “Way to Go” by Girl’s Generation. “The Day We Met” will be the duet song between Min Hyo Rin and Jinyoung while “Way to Go” is the drama’s main title song. Their duet song was originally released in 1995, so the duo has added their own touch to the song in their remake. Fellow B1A4 member Baro has shown his support by adding a rap to the song as well.
B64IfGQCYAA7Z2c.jpg

The drama is centered on young musicians who grow and share love through music.The music audition program, “Superstar K,” will serve as an important setting. The main character (Min Hyo Rin) wishes to share her father’s posthumous work with the world. Meanwhile, she will be a part of a love triangle with twin brothers Kang Se Jong (Kwak Shi Yang) and Kang Se Chan (Jinyoung). Henry, Park Kwang Sun, and Yoo Sung Eun will play their friends who have a mutual passion for music. The central characters will meet while auditioning for “Superstar K” and the drama will follow what happens in the aftermath as well.
Their efforts have contributed to making “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” a real music drama rather than a regular drama. The producers of the show explained, “The most important element in a music drama is music, so we gathered staff members from ‘Superstar K’ and ‘Dancing 9’ in order to show real music.”
After the first episode broadcasts on January 9, the OST songs will be released weekly after each episode airs.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/08/min-hyo-rin-and-b1a4s-jinyoung-sing-a-duet-featuring-baro-for-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost/
-----More videos while waiting the first episode tonight. All the best to everyone.

#민효린 Mnet '칠전팔기 구해라' 하이라이트 영상 #Minhyorin Mnet 'Sing Again, Hera Gu' Highlight video clip http://t.co/EnYjE9gWbP

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

January 7, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin, Jinyoung, and Baro release 'The Day I Met You' for 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST
The brand new drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' has released the first part of its OST complete with two songs--"Way to Go" and "The Day I Met You"! 
B67r64LCQAAIMEp.jpg

"Way to Go" is an upbeat song featuring the main cast of singers in the music drama. Some of you may recognize it as a cover of Girls' Generation's original "Way to Go." With its uplifting lyrics, fun instrumentals, and the combined vocals of the talented cast, 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra's "Way to Go" brings a rock band twist to the original.
"The Day I Met You" is a duet between Min Hyo Rin and B1A4's Jinyoung! Sweet and romantic, "The Day I Met You" expresses the emotions the actors' character's felt meeting each other and also features a rap from B1A4's Baro. 

In other news, 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' has recently started broadcasting! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/min-hyo-rin-jinyoung-and-baro-release-the-day-i-met-you-for-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Lin makes a successful first appearance on 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra'
Min Hyo Lin's acting on 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' is becoming a hot issue.
Channel Mnet's new drama, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra,' premiered on January 9th, and actress Min Hyo Lin's major transformation is becoming a hot issue among many fans viewers.
20150110085657_54b06ac82d5da_1.jpg

The first episode showed Gu Hae-ra (played by Min Hyo Lin) injuring her knee prior to participating in 'Super Star K' audition, and struggling from allergic reactions after eating peanuts.
She also lost a shoe after getting drunk, and she also surprised viewers by killing a bug with her flip-flop without getting scared.
Min Hyo Lin earned many fans with her pretty and sexy image, but she has showed a completely different side of her through the first episode of the drama.
Min Hyo Lin also received a lot of compliments for great dancing and singing performance.
Meanwhile, 'Persevere, Gu Hae-ra' is going to show a story of young people who become friends and fall in love with each other through music, and it will air on every Friday at 11 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=352052

Guest adikkeluangman

BIGBANG’s Taeyang rumored to be in relationship with actress Min Hyorin
Rumors of BIGBANG’s Taeyang dating actress Min Hyorin have appeared again following recent eyewitness accounts of the two on a date in Seoul.
Speculations of this rumored relationship first began in 2013 when Taeyang met Min Hyorin at the music video shoot for his single “1AM”. Many of Taeyang’s friends, including G-Dragon and rumored girlfriend Kiko Mizuhara (who were recently spotted on a dinner date), recommended her for the role.
B7S8uX_CMAAhieI.jpg

Later in December 2013, people claimed they witnessed Taeyang renting out a screening room for an event with Min Hyorin and even claimed they saw the two at Jeju Island on vacation to celebrate the new year.
However, most deemed these claims and speculations as nothing more and the rumor died down until 2014 when more witnesses appeared.
Statements stating that they saw the two stars together began to appear more frequently. One such post stated “I saw Taeyang at a restaurant (Il Ho Sik) with Min Hyorin, there was someone else there I think it was Taeyang’s hyung (he looked a bit like Taeyang). The three of them looked very close.”
On that same day, Taeyang posted a picture of his manager on Instagram; the same manager that appeared in the photos released by Dispatch of G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara on their date in Seoul. This is probably the hyung that the eyewitness identified in their comment.
After some research, it was discovered that the restaurant where Taeyang and Min Hyorin were spotted by the netizen was the same restaurant pictured in Taeyang’s Instagram photo.
More pictures:http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/bigbangs-taeyang-rumored-relationship-actress-min-hyorin/
-----Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-ScenesB7SnR2XCcAAZ8l0.jpg
-----[Naver STARCAST] Mnet 'Sing Again, Goo Haera' Behind-the-ScenesB7S9UbMCcAAHcXE.jpgB7S9Ub2CAAEUK9G.jpg

B7S9UbnCAAAMbK_.jpgB7S9UbhCIAAdv2c.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

First Impressions: “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra”
everyonemusicalfilm_goohaera-800x450.jpg

The premiere of “Perseverance Goo Hae Ra” certainly started with a bang! There is some sort of advertisement filming for Seohan Arts University, which seems to be the university our main characters attend. Though the context is still a little fuzzy—being that most of the main characters seem to be present even though they don’t all actually appear until later in the episode, and it goes straight to an unrelated scene—this opening scene definitely caught my attention!
1. The Superstar K auditions showcases our main cast’s talent.
maingroupaudition_goohaera.jpg

Our main three, Goo Hae Ra (Min Hyo Rin), Kang Se Jong (Kwak Shi Yang), and Kang Se Chan (Jinyoung), rush to the “Superstar K” auditions. Here, we meet the rest of our main cast as they show what they are made of. The fraternal twins Kang Se Jong and Kang Se Chan perform together in a duet, while Henry (Henry Lau) comes in and starts beatboxing. This sets off a cool montage of everyone singing the same song in their own auditions where Jang Goon (Park Kwang Sun) and Lee Woo Ri (Yoo Sung Eun) also kill it!
Goo Hae Ra, on the other hand, had eaten some peanut cookies earlier, and her face swelled up as a result of her allergy. However, Goo Hae Ra is undeterred and does her audition anyway. Even though her voice is wonderful, the judges not so secretly sway away from her because of her not-so-pretty face. But in the end, she is let through to the next round like the rest.
Read full article.http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/14/first-impressions-perseverance-goo-hae-ra/
-----

#Minhyorin Mnet 'Sing Again, Hera Gu' 2nd ep. Preview! Don't miss it at 11PM (KST) on Jan. 16th~! http://t.co/gGxUIRqdR3

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

January 15, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Team Never Stop and Ulala Session sing for the 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST
Team Never Stop (B1A4's Jinyoung, Super Junior-M's Henry, Min Hyo Rin, Yoo Sung Eun, Kwak Si Yang, and Ulala Session's Park Kwang Sun) and Ulala Session sang a cover of "As Much as the Love Scattered in the World" and "With My Tears" for part 2 of the 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST!
proxy.jpg?t=HBhQaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

"As Much as the Love Scattered in the World" and "With My Tears" are originally sung by Lee Seung Hwan and Seo Ji Won, respectively. The songs express both the tears and joy portrayed in the Mnet music drama in which the cast try out for 'Superstar K' as shown with cameos by celebrity judges in Team Never Stop's MV.
The drama airs every Friday at 11 PM KST!
Team Never Stop - As Much as the Love Scattered in the World

Ulala Session - With My Tears

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/team-never-stop-jinyoung-henry-yoo-sung-eun-min-hyo-rin-kwak-si-yang-park-kwang-sun-and-ulala-session-sing-for-the-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost
-----Min Hyorin for Coreana - tenseconds B7idqiMCMAAovME.jpgB7idreFCIAA_0Nb.jpg
via fyjypnaytion

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4’s Jin Young and Min Hyo Rin Share Making Film of Car Accident Scene in ‘Sing Again, Hera Gu’
After getting into a tragic car accident in the drama’s latest episode, B1A4’s Jin Young and Min Hyo Rin shared how it was done in the behind-the-scenes footage for Mnet’s music drama, Sing Again, Hera Gu.
45998883.jpg

On January 19, Mnet released extra footage of the making of Sing Again, Hera Gu, focusing on the tragic car accident scene that takes the life of Kang Se Chan, Jin Young’s character. 
The footage showed the professional driver pulling off dangerous stunts in a taxi to create the scene, as well as Jin Young and Min Hyo Rin pouring their all to create the devastating but important moment in the drama. When not on camera, Jin Young and Min Hyo Rin returned to their pleasant selves, carrying bright moods around them. 
Check it out!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85476/spoilervideo-b1a4s-jin-young-and-min-hyo-rin-share-making-film-of-car-accident-scene-in-sing-again-hera-gu
-----This is so sad.
2015011710184211503_1_99_20150117102303.

Could you recall last Friday, Mnet 'Sing Again, Hera Gu' #Minhyorin's heart-breaking wail? http://t.co/3tQfjCz4CT

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

January 19, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

′Sing Again, Hera Gu′ Unveils Making Clips of Dance Sequence
Looking back on the fancy opening scene from episode one, Mnet′s music drama, Sing Again, Hera Gu unveiled the making of the dance scenes.
82563213.jpg

In a recently released making film, the cast of Sing Again, Hera Gu was seen practicing the intricate and energetic opening scene from episode one. With dancers from Dancing 9 and even a cameo appearance by Eddy Kim, B1A4′s Jin Young, Min Hyo Rin, Kwak Si Yang, Super Junior-M′s Henry, Ulala Session′s Park Kwang Seon, Yu Seong Eun and more participated in the practice and rehearsal sessions. 
The video also showed a bit of the cast filming the Super Week scene in a bright atmosphere as they all fooled around. 
Check it out!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85737/video-sing-again-hera-gu-unveils-making-clips-of-dance-sequence

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Sing Again, Hera Gu’ Presents Collaboration Performance with ‘Dancing 9’
The music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu will be presenting a fantastic collaboration with Dancing 9.
On January 28, Mnet pre-released the full version of the choreography video, which will be aired through the fourth episode of Sing Again, Hera Gu. 
86197002.jpg

The video shows the modern dancer Choi Soo Jin and Lee Sun Tae from Dancing 9 dancing to Gu Hera (Min Hyo Rin)’s piano playing.
The world renowned choreographer Choi Soo Jin and dancer Lee Sun Tae grip the viewers′ attention by presenting beautiful movements along the song The Day I Met You by Hera (Min Hyo Rin) and Se Chan (B1A4’s Jin Young).
Choi Soo Jin and Lee Sun Tae reportedly completed the choreography expressing Hera’s yearning for Se Chan, based on their friendship with director Kim Yong Bum and Ahn Jun Young, who directed Dancing9. Their dance movements will convey the emotions of a man trying to leave and a woman who misses him.

Meanwhile, the fourth episode of Sing Again, Hera Gu will air on January 30 at 11:20 p.m. (KST)
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86197/video-sing-again-hera-gu-presents-collaboration-performance-with-dancing-9

Archived