Min Hyo Rin - 민효린

Guest White Star

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest k_addict

Oh my gosh. I'm so proud of myself. 
I've also found an active source for Min Hyo Rin's guesting in Danbi!! I've searched far and wide...and here we are.. with an actual working link. ;)Episode aired 06-06-10 (yes, 2 years ago), shot in Laos.
Watch it in Tudou.

Guest k_addict

So finally the lead actress to star alongside Park Yoo Chun in "I Miss You" has been revealed. After all the fuss, the anti-comments and what-not.. they still pushed through with Yoon Eun Hye. I don't know why there were so many negative comments when rumors about this pairing first sparked, but I'm all for it. I like YEH and have been waiting for her to recover from the past ho-hum projects and regain her Coffee Prince standing. I hope this drama does just that for her. 
On the other hand... aww man! I was crossing my fingers for either Min Hyo Rin or Lee Min Jung! I guess I'll wait for other upcoming drama announcements then.
Fighting!

Guest k_addict

Thank you Soompi for doing compilation of Min Hyo Rin's magazine photos. But whoa...72 Photos! 
Some of these have already been posted here. Enjoy!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 20px; visibility: visible; position: relative; z-index: 5; text-transform: capitalize; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247); "Soompi’s Ultimate Lookbook: Min Hyo Rin

Soompi’s Ultimate Lookbook is a compilation of the best photo shoots and photographs of your favorite K-Pop stars. 

This edition features model and actress Min Hyo Rin

This lookbook includes: September 2012 “W Korea” photo shoot, September 2012 “Nylon” photo shoot, August 2012 “Marie Claire” photo shoot, July 2012 “Esquire” photo shoot, June 2012 “Vogue Girl” photo shoot, December 2011 “Vogue” photo shoot, December 2011 “Vogue” photograph, October 2011 “Vogue” photograph, October 2011 “Harper’s Bazaar” photo shoot, September 2011 “Elle Girl” photo shoot, June 2011 “Ceci Campus” photo shoot, June 2011 “Ceci” photo shoot, January 2011 “Vogue Girl” photo shoot, March 2011 “Marie Claire” photo shoot, July 2010 “Ceci” photo shoot, and August 2010 “Arena” photo shoot.   

Min Hyo Rin fans–this is the Soompi article to bookmark, favorite, Facebook like, or retweet!  

Now, on with the pictures!!

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/11/soompis-ultimate-lookbook-min-hyo-rin/

Guest k_addict

Min Hyo Rin wears Moschino Cheap & Chic to 49th Daejong Film Festival
8074025363_b98c44fcd8_z.jpg

South Korean actress, Min Hyo Rin (민효린) attended the 49th Daejong Film Festival opening ceremony and award ceremony held on September 24, 2012 in Seoul, South Korea.
Receiving the 'Photo Award' that evening, she was dressed in a chartreuse ruffled organza dress fromMoschino Cheap & Chic Fall/Winter 2012 collection. She kept her accessories at a minimal with a simple pair of earrings and platform open-toe pumps.

Source: Eiffel In Seoul

Guest k_addict

Min Hyo Rin at the VIP Premiere of "Wolf Boy"Oct. 15, 8:00PM at the CGV Wangsipri points
20121016140936_2268.jpg
source: Top Star News
The articles are in Korean and I'm not sure but they seem to be saying that Min Hyo Rin came in a little tired.. either that or they're saying she LOOKS tired.
I have to be honest, I'm also not digging Min Hyo Rin's outfit and makeup here. She really needs to find a new wardrobe and hair stylist. She dressed better when she was RinZ IMO. Here she looks like a complete alter ego of her magazine photos. 
Just a concerned fan's opinion. 
I still love her. ;)

Guest k_addict

Min Hyo Rin and JYJ in TONY MOLY Floria Nutra Energy Toner CF 15s
http://youtu.be/1Cbm9QV48Ig
I wish they'd do individual CFs or a longer one. A 15-seconder ad is too short for 4 beautiful stars.

Guest k_addict

Oh well, I saw this coming.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Min Hyo Rin’s outfit at ‘Wolf Boy’ premiere met with mixed reactions20121017_minhyorin_clothes.jpeg

Actress Min Hyo Rin‘s outfit at the ‘Wolf Boy‘ premiere is causing fans to question her choice in fashion.

The star showed up in a bulky pink-and-orange knit sweater and a long, white skirt. Some are saying that the knit is too bulky and gives off a “grandma” vibe. Matched with the long, shapeless dress, the outfit seemed a bit unflattering. Not only so, but her face was overly shiny, giving the illusion of oily skin. Her hair was also pulled back in a careless ponytail, which might have worked with a different outfit but only managed to make her look lazy and apathetic about her style.

Some thought that her beautiful face made up for the outfit, but most fans commented, “Is her stylist an anti?“, “Her face is so pretty, so most clothes work on her, but this is too much..“, and “This looks like the dishwasher sponge that my grandma knit“.

How do you think she looked?

Source: allkpop

Like I said, I didn't really dig her outfit here. And I would agree on that comment about her stylist being an anti. Hmmm.

Although I do like how they're making fans miss her sexy figure. Maybe THAT was the goal here? No low necklines, no above-the-knee skirts...not even short sleeves. If anything, her get-up drew the eyes to her pretty face. But of course the stylist still lazed on her hair and makeup. Otherwise the outfit would have been forgivable. :(

Guest k_addict

Aww... this is so sweet! The cast of Sunny (sans Eun Kyung 'cause she's studying abroad) had dinner together! Kang Sora, Kim Bomi-I and Kim Min Yeong tweeted some pics from their reunion dinner. I'm happy to know they're still very close even though it's been more than a year since Sunny was released. Love these girls. :)
from Kang Sora:1810.jpg?w=545
from Kim Min Yeong:a5fveaicaaiuv_2.jpg?w=545&h=408
from Kim Bomi-I91441814-png.jpg?w=545
photos taken from http://kangsora.wordpress.com/----
Look at that long table full of food! These girls can eat!!

Guest k_addict

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center;border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Min Hyo-ri, Nam Bo-ra, Kang So-ra “Sunny – 2010″zi32Bl61.jpg

The main characters of “Sunny – 2010” got together.

Kang So-ra posted a picture on her Twitter saying, “Hohoho what a “Sunny – 2010” Thursday”.

She was with Min Hyo-rinNam Bo-raKim Min-yeongKim Bo-mi-I and Park Jin-joofrom the movie “Sunny – 2010” in the picture. Kim Bo-mi-I and Kim Min-yeong also posted pictures of them together on Twitter.

These girls were in the movie “Sunny – 2010” together last May. It’s wonderful to see that they still maintain close relationships a year after the movie.

Netizen’s say, “It’s good to see you all”, “Are they all actresses?”, “Min Hyo-rin and Nam Bo-ra stand out” and more.

Source: Ohkpop

Guest k_addict

class="at_ttl ml10" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Min Hyo Rin, Nam Bo Ra, Kang So Ra of ‘Sunny’ Have A Surprise Reunion
the-main-characters-of-sunny.jpg?w=600

The main characters of the movie "Sunny" have reunited.

On the 19th, Kang So Ra posted on her Twitter account, "Ho ho ho. It's a 'Sunny' Thursday night," and posted several pictures.

Kang So Ra took several cute pictures with her castmates from "Sunny", Min Hyo Rin, Nam Bo Ra, Kim Min Young, Park Jin Ju, and Kim Bo Mi. Kim Bo Mi and Kim Min Young posted the pictures that they took on their respective Twitter accounts as well.

Their movie "Sunny" premiered last year in May. The girls were the child actors in the movie and received positive reviews on their acting. They showed how close they remained even though it has been over a year since the movie released.

The netizens that saw the picture said, "Wow, that's heartwarming", "Are they actress? They look so laid back", and "Min Hyo Rin and Nam Bo Ra are beautiful". 

Source: KDramaStars

Guest k_addict

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; "TONYMOLY Floria Nutra Energy Toner CF making

Guest k_addict

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Whoa! 3 Million Won!! I think I saw one of that surgeon's ads when I type Min Hyo Rin's name on Google. Serves him/her right for tainting MHR's name and credibility.
And good for you Min Hyo Rin! Fighting!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Min Hyo Rin Wins 3 Million Won in Lawsuit Against Plastic Surgeon
121024_MinHyoRin.jpg

It was reported on October 24 that the actress Min Hyo Rin has won three million won (approx. $3,000 USD) in a lawsuit against a plastic surgeon that illegally used her name in his advertisement.

According to the Seoul Central Court, Min Hyo Rin’s agency filed a lawsuit against a plastic surgeon only identified as Kim for “illegal use of Min Hyo Rin’s name in his nose job advertisements.” The court said they ruled in favor of Min Hyo Rin because, “Although Min Hyo Rin didn’t lose anything financially from this particular ad, by getting her name mentioned in the ad, it misrepresented Min Hyo Rin as having received a surgery on her nose. In order to compensate for the psychological damages, we ordered the surgeon to pay three million won.”

In June 2011, the plastic surgeon Kim used the phrase, “Make a luxury nose like Min Hyo Rin,” in his hospital ad without any permission from the actress herself. Min Hyo Rin’s party had initially filed a lawsuit worth 80 million won, or approximately $80,000 USD.

Source: Soompi

Archived