Min Hyo Rin - 민효린

Guest White Star

Guest adikkeluangman

“Radio Star” To Host A JYP Entertainment Special With Park Jin Young, Jo Kwon, Min Hyo Rin, And G.Soul

On an upcoming episode of “Radio Star,” JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young, Min Hyo Rin, Jo Kwon, and G.Soul will be a guest on the show.

The show’s affiliates announced the news through its SNS on April 30 and revealed that the staff has been gathering accounts of the stars’ being witnessed outside of work. The staff say this will double the fun of the program.

2016043014133156668_1.jpg

Plus, since they are all housed under JYP Entertainment, viewers are looking forward to finding out some fun secrets that goes on in the agency with Park Jin Young.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/30/radio-star-to-host-a-jyp-entertainment-special-with-park-jin-young-jo-kwon-min-hyo-rin-and-g-soul/ 

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin talks about crying a lot because of her parents' opposition to her JYP training

It's no new news that Min Hyo Rin used to train under JYP Entertainment in order to become a singer in the past!  She went into a bit more detail about it, though, on the May 6 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Unnies' Slam Dunk.'

The members asked her why she gathered them at the JYP practice room, and she said, "When I was young, I was here as a trainee.  I was street casted in Daegu, so I auditioned for JYP then got in as a trainee.  My parents were against it."

Chzmq7bW0AErFGN.jpg

Because they were so against it, they told her to commute between Daegu and Seoul in the hopes that she would give up.

She said, "So that's how I always went around by myself.  I cried immensely a lot.  I was also scared because there were a lot of drunkards at daybreak.  I thought that I couldn't do this anymore," revealing the reason for her quitting her dreams to become a singer.  Well, she debuted as an actress later!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/min-hyo-rin-talks-about-crying-a-lot-because-of-her-parents-opposition-to-her-jyp-training 

-----
Min Hyo Rin And Jessi Shed Tears Talking About Their Public Image

On the May 6 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Unni’s Slam Dunk,” members Min Hyo Rin and Jessi shared their feelings about their reputations.

Park Jin Young, who was a guest on the show, first asked Min Hyo Rin what thoughts have been on her mind lately.

Min-Hyo-Rin-Unnis-Slam-Dunk.png

“Since I haven’t been working for many years, I kept thinking that people hated me,” Min Hyo Rin shared.

In a later interview she added, “I want to play diverse characters but because of my image I only play limited characters. I didn’t work for two years but kept monitoring online comments about me and I only saw negative things. After seeing a lot of negativity about my voice, I found it difficult to talk to other people. I was in a slump.”

When Min Hyo Rin mentioned her difficulty with typecasting because of her image, Jessi agreed. “There are a lot of people who misunderstand me. People only see me as a ‘strong unni.’ Honestly, it hurts me. I’m a person too. I can be tough, but it’s not like what people think.”

201605070025691118_1_99_20160507002604.j

She added, “A strong unni is someone who is independent. I also worked really hard to get here. I think that’s what being a strong unni means.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/06/min-hyo-rin-and-jessi-shed-tears-talking-about-their-public-image/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin goes deep and gets real about hate

Min Hyo Rin opened up, although it was hard for her, about the hate she had gotten in her life during the May 6 broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Unnies' Slam Dunk.'

She said, "Even though I wanted to play different characters, I wasn't getting offers for roles because of my image. I concerned myself over that and ended up taking a 2-year break. I monitored [the situation] while on break, and I only saw negative stuff [about me]. I thought that people hated me. I particularly saw bad things about my voice, so I was unable to speak to people. I even caught social phobia and went into a slump."

min-hyo-rin_1462566287_A201605070010_1.j

Because of all that, she mulled over her appearance in the variety show, too.  Min Hyo Rin said, "I had no chance to express who I am.  It's not like I can go around talking about myself, either.  I keep feeling like I'm falling apart when I talk only about myself," and shed tears.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/min-hyo-rin-goes-deep-and-gets-real-about-hate 

-----
[Highlight] <언니들의 슬램덩크> #MinHyoRin’s dream was to become a girl group member!
https://youtu.be/Mb921VFS8nM 

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin Opens Up About Big Bang′s Taeyang

Min Hyo Rin has shared that she has been dating Big Bang’s Taeyang for a while, but that they have broken up once during their relationship.

During the May 11 episode of MBC’s Radio Star, Min Hyo Rin opened up about her relationship with Big Bang member Taeyang.

41419810.jpg

Min Hyo Rin appeared on the May 11 episode of Radio Star and the MCs took the opportunity to ask about her relationship. When MC Kyuhyun asked how far into the relationship they were in when the dating rumors appeared, Min Hyo Rin truthfully replied, “It had been a while,” and also stated, ”We broke up once in the middle.”

The actress also shared about contacting YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk in regards to Taeyang and her relationship.

Meanwhile, Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang have been dating openly since they confirmed their relationship in the summer of 2015.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/105226/minhyorin-opens-up-about-taeyang 

-----
Jo Kwon reveals which JYP artist used to have a crush on Min Hyo Rin

On the May 11 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' Jo Kwon dropped a bomb on a poor, unsuspecting member of the JYP family as is the duty of a brother.  A mischievous brother.

Jo Kwon said, "In the past, G.Soul liked Min Hyo Rin," then even revealed text messages that Min Hyo Rin had sent to G.Soul in the past.  

gsoul_1462982191_201605120024501110_1.jp

G.Soul denied this, saying that he could not recall this.  However, there were multiple texts exchanged between the two that Jo Kwon was exposing, so he finally acknowledged this with, "I like all pretty girls.  I remember everything," causing laughter.

Way to sell a brother out on public TV with Min Hyo Rin sitting right there.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/jo-kwon-reveals-which-jyp-artist-used-to-have-a-crush-on-min-hyo-rin 

-----
Min Hyo Rin jokes that she can't be a singer because of Suzy

Min Hyo Rin reminisced about her debut as a singer during her appearance on the May 11 broadcast of 'Radio Star'!

On this day, she revealed, "I debuted as a ballad singer nine years ago.  At the time, there weren't a lot of people active as both a singer and actor.  I didn't do well as a singer, so the agency asked me if I wanted to try acting properly," revealing how she ended up being primarily active as an actress.

She added, "I still have the [desire to be a singer].  I want to be a singer, but it can't happen unless it is profitable [or advantageous] for Suzy, right?" and laughed.  The MCs asked jokingly if she dissed Suzy and she, giggling, admitted to it like the cutie that she is.

min-hyo-rin_1462982967_1923540_article.j

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/min-hyo-rin-jokes-that-she-cant-be-a-singer-because-of-suzy 

Guest adikkeluangman

Did J.Y. Park know about Min Hyo Rin's relationship with Taeyang from the very beginning?

J.Y. Park and Min Hyo Rin were two of the guests on the May 11 episode of 'Radio Star,' where they talked in great detail about the latter's romantic relationship with Big Bang's Taeyang. 

Min Hyo Rin admitted that she was quite surprised when news articles first publicized her relationship with Taeyang, despite claiming to know that the articles on her relationship would be published. She spilled to the MC panel, "I was surprised when I saw the articles. At the time, [Taeyang and I] met quite often. We split up once but reconnected and it was at that time the pictures [of us] were published. I actually had an inkling that the articles would go out the day before they came out." 

min-hyo-rin_1462994083_1.jpg

J.Y. Park added his two cents, saying, "After the articles were out, I spoke with Yang Hyun Suk on the phone. Since [Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin] were meeting well, we decided to publicly acknowledge their relationship. When relationship rumors start, companies talk amongst themselves. It would have been disappointing if we acknowledged [the relationship] but the other party didn't." 

When the MCs questioned him how long he's known about Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang's relationship, J.Y. Park responded, "There are no secrets between us. I knew since the very beginning." Naturally, the MCs were curious about whether Yang Hyun Suk also knew about the relationship from the start. Min Hyo Rin answered vaguely, "From what I understand, he knew about [the relationship]." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/did-jy-park-know-about-min-hyo-rins-relationship-with-taeyang-from-the-very-beginning 

-----
Min Hyo Rin criticized for showing too much skin on 'Radio Star'

Viewers have expressed discomfort toward Min Hyo Rin's sexy outfit on 'Radio Star'. 

On May 11, Min Hyo Rin appeared on the MBC talk show along with fellow JYP artists J.Y. Park, Jo Kwon, and G.Soul. She received great attention for her honest talk, including about her relationship with Big Bang's Taeyang, past JYP trainee days, and more. 

min-hyo-rin_1463007244_min.jpg

However, not all the attention proved to be positive. Min Hyo Rin is being criticized for the top she wore on the show. Her off-shoulder top greatly exposed her shoulders, at times making it look like she was not wearing anything when the captions on the bottom of the screen covered her top. 

Viewers commented, "She should be more thoughtful about her outfits and the occasion for it. This isn't the red carpet", "It was uncomfortable to watch. It looked like it was about to slip off", "Was it really necessary to dress like that for a talk show..?", and more. 

Min Hyo Rin does look very sexy and beautiful in her off-shoulder top, but maybe it wasn't completely appropriate for 'Radio Star'. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/min-hyo-rin-criticized-for-showing-too-much-skin-on-radio-star

-----
Why did Taeyang recommend Min Hyo Rin for his '1AM' MV?

It seems like Big Bang's Taeyang was first to show interest in Min Hyo Rin!

Many fans are already aware that the celebrity couple first met through Taeyang's "1AM" MV back in 2014. Min Hyo Rin elaborated more on her first encounter with Taeyang on the recent episode of 'Radio Star' aired on May 11. 

CiN7LikVEAAyx43.jpg

Min Hyo Rin said, "I didn't know him at all but I was offered a role for his MV." To this, Kim Gu Ra asked, "Did he recommend that they cast you for the female lead?" She then explained the reason for Taeyang's recommendation and said, "He said he was impressed by my role in the movie 'Sunny'." 

Min Hyo Rin's extremely pretty character Young Soo Ji in 'Sunny' must have stolen Taeyang's heart, and everyone else's!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/why-did-taeyang-recommend-min-hyo-rin-for-his-1am-mv 

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young highly compliments Min Hyo Lin for her sense of humor

Park Jin Young highly complimented Min Hyo Lin for her sense of humor.

On May 11th, Park Jin Young and Min Hyo Lin appeared on channel MBC's 'Radio Star' as special guests with G.SOUL and Jo Kwon.

20160513003857_5734a391599e0_1.jpg

Regarding Min Hyo Lin, Park Jin Young said, "Hyo Lin is one of the most hilarious people around me. However, she would never appear on any variety programs if she does not know everyone in person."

Park Jin Young also said, "I just hope that she would show the true side of her on this program at least once today. I am predicting that she should start getting better as she starts appearing on more and more variety shows. Everyone will be able to see how hilarious she can get after about a year."

Min Hyo Lin said, "Park Jin Young recently asked the production team of one other variety show to not cut me out for one year at least."

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon told that G.SOUL's personality has changed a lot after studying in the U.S.

http://www.starnnews.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=448335 

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin Tries To Get Tough With TWICE On “Unni’s Slam Dunk”

On the May 13 episode of “Unni’s Slam Dunk,” the cast visited TWICE on the set of “Music Bank” in order to fulfill Min Hyo Rin’s dream of becoming a girl group member.

When Min Hyo Rin meets TWICE, she tries to get tough with them, using a line from the movie “Sunny.” “Which of you is the visual?” she shouts.

405006_208237_3453.jpg

The TWICE members put Nayeon in the line of fire, but when Min Hyo Rin sees her, she quickly folds. “What do I do, she’s so pretty,” she says, running to hug her instead.

Jessi, who is standing on the sidelines, observes, “Unni, you look so young, but I can see the age difference here.”

Nayeon and Min Hyo Rin then participate in an arm-wrestling match, which the actress wins.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/14/min-hyo-rin-tries-to-get-tough-with-twice-on-unnis-slam-dunk/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

'Unnies' Slam Dunk' decides on girl group name for Min Hyo Rin

On the May 20 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Unnies' Slam Dunk,' the members brainstormed for a name for the girl group that Min Hyo Rin will be in to fulfill her lifelong dream.

Ra Mi Ran suggested Six Dreams while Min Hyo Rin said Flashy Girl.  Kim Sook then said, "If you add Mi Ran and me, we're 84 years old," so she suggested Unnies, causing laughter.

min-hyo-rin_1463759358_20160521003554171

After a heated debate, they decided on UNNIE'S and J.Y. Park then said, "We need a concept for the clothes, hair, and makeup.  But there's no production cost.  You all have remarkable senses, so prepare it yourselves," causing laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/unnies-slam-dunk-decide-on-girl-group-name-for-min-hyo-rin 

-----
[Preview] Min Hyo Rin's KBS2 <언니들의 슬램덩크> Episode 7 preview

Guest adikkeluangman

So pretty. She is so pretty. Never expect that is the prop.

057A8037_copy.jpg?type=w1200057A8149_copy.jpg?type=w1200

Click on the link to check out more pictures.

-----
The sisters show is back for tonight.

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park personally judges the dancing of the 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' crew

The crew of 'Unnie's Slam Dunk' polished their dancing on the show's May 27 airing, learning the moves to "Shut Up." 

J.Y. Park made a guest appearance on this episode once again to personally give them pointers and judge their dancing ability. During practice, Ra Mi Ran shocked everyone by how well she danced, even placing first among the 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' crew! Jessi, on the other hand, struggled a bit with the moves, placing dead last--guess dancing is not really her thing? 

The crew of 'Unnie's Slam Dunk' polished their dancing on the show's May 27 airing, learning the moves to "Shut Up." 

J.Y. Park made a guest appearance on this episode once again to personally give them pointers and judge their dancing ability. During practice, Ra Mi Ran shocked everyone by how well she danced, even placing first among the 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' crew! Jessi, on the other hand, struggled a bit with the moves, placing dead last--guess dancing is not really her thing? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gihP8E1qw7M 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDi3TI0XdcA

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/jy-park-personally-judges-the-dancing-of-the-unnies-slam-dunk-crew 

-----
“Unni’s Slam Dunk” Cast Takes Myers-Briggs Personality Test

In order to improve their teamwork, the ladies of KBS2’s “Unni’s Slam Dunk” take a Myerrs-Briggs personality test.

On the May 27 episode of the show, Jessi, Hong Jin Kyung, Kim Sook, Ra Mi Ran, Min Hyo Rin, and Tiffany seek out Block B for a lecture on teamwork.

CjgkaPdVAAAe2tB.jpg

The cast then goes to former girl group SOS member Park Sang Hee, who facilitates a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality test.

The results of the assessment reveal that Jessi and Ra Mi Ran are both ENTPs, which denotes extroversion, intuition, thinking, and perception. Experts comment that ENTP types are able to quickly grasp a situation, and get bored with routine work.

Kim Sook and Min Hyo Rin both get INFP, which means introversion, intuition, feeling, and perception, and is known as the personality type of Joan of Arc.

kim-sook-min-hyo-rin.jpg

Kim Sook then comments, “Looking at Min Hyo Rin is like looking in the mirror.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/watch-unnis-slam-dunk-cast-takes-myers-briggs-personality-test/ 

-----
I don't found the YT clip for this.

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin Clarifies What Work She’s Got Done On Her Face

Actress Min Hyo Rin has once again slammed rhinoplasty rumors.

On the May 28 broadcast of KBS2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” the actress sits down for an interview to discuss her newly discovered talent as a variety star.

1464439444560_99_20160528214504.jpg?type

When asked to comment on plastic surgery rumors, she clarifies, “I didn’t get surgery on my nose,” and confidently reveals what work she’s got done, “I fixed my eyes and got veneers on my teeth.”

She then grabs her nose and moves it from side to side, proving how it is all natural. “I seriously didn’t get my nose done. In the past, I didn’t demonstrate this properly because I was afraid my makeup would rub off, but today, even if I have to compromise my looks, I’ll show it to you,” she candidly says while bending her nose.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/28/min-hyo-rin-clarifies-what-work-shes-got-done-on-her-face/ 

-----
[Highlight] <언니들의 슬램덩크> Min Hyo Rin is such a dancing machine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1uc5kBziz0

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin Talks About Her Variety Show Role Model And Ideal Type

Actress Min Hyo Rin affirms her admiration for actor Cha Tae Hyun and calls him her role model.

The actress appears on the May 28 episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” where she was asked if she found it difficult to be on the cast of “Unni’s Slam Dunk” with such strong personalities.

201605282152581112_1_99_20160528215304.j

She answers, “I also thought I would be a wallflower on the program, but the other girls have gentle sides as well.”

The host then asks her about her salary from the show, and she responds “I have no interest in salary. As long as it’s a job where I can grow, I’ll take it.”

The actress also surprisingly states that her charm is “being savory.” The host clarifies, “You don’t mean you’re savory like food, do you?” to which she insists, “No, that’s exactly what I mean.”

When asked for about favorite food, she says she enjoys eating lettuce wraps.

During the interview, Min Hyo Rin dances to the famous “shy shy shy” line of labelmate TWICE’s “Cheer Up,” and names her variety show role model. She says, “My variety show role model is my eternal ideal type, Cha Tae Hyun,” citing the fact that he can sing, do variety shows, and act.

Finally, the hosts asks her if there are any other variety show programs aside from “Unni’s Slam Dunk” she wants to appear in, and she answers that one variety show is exhausting enough, but she continues, “If other opportunities come, I will do well.”

Meanwhile, Min Hyo Rin appears on “Unni’s Slam Dunk” which airs every Friday at 11:10 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/29/min-hyo-rin-talks-about-her-variety-show-role-model-and-ideal-type/ 

-----
This is so breathtaking.

Archived