Min Hyo Rin - 민효린

Guest White Star

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Team Never Stop releases “Uphill” MV for “Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra” OST
Team Never Stop (B1A4‘s Jinyoung, Super Junior-M‘s Henry, Yoo Sung Eun, Min Hyo Rin, Kwak Si Yang and Ulala Session‘s Park Kwang Sung) released the music video for the OST track “Uphill.”
B-3VZTyUYAElco9.jpg
Mnet Perseverance Goo Hae Ra‘s onscreen band, Team Never Stop, beautifully sings the remake of the 2012 track “Uphill,” originally sung by Yoo Jong Shin and Jung In. Team Never Stop captured their audience’s attention as they performed their set under what looks to be a bridge.
“Uphill” tells the story of people who are taking the same path together with the lyrics “I love you, who is going on this path with me” and “Our path is as beautiful as much as we climbed up.”
Perseverance Goo Hae Rae aired its first episode on January 9th and is schedule to release 12 additional episodes.

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/team-never-stop-releases-uphill-mv-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost/

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 8: Confession
If episode 7 was all about confessions, episode 8 was more about the confessions that couldn′t be said out loud. 
78281407.jpg

There were plenty of moments that had us laughing, our hearts fluttering and our eyes welling up with tears, so check out what happened in episode 8!
Music Covered in Episode 8
2AM - What Should I Do (Ray and Hera′s audition song for Jo Sung Mo concert)Yoo Hee Yeol - Good Person (Se Chan and Woori′s audition song for Jo Sung Mo concert)Jo Sung Mo - Do You Know (Se Chan and Woori′s duet)Jo Sung Mo - Pledge (789 concert performance)Yoon Jong Shin & Jung In - Uphill (789 busking performance)
49350831.jpg
Yes, we′re definitely on this new ship. Fosho.

46861904.jpg
Ray being real smooth with Hera at the aquarium. Who wants to be Hera right now?*slowly raises hand
37061954.jpg
Jang Goon: The way I like you isn′t like that. It′s different from you. When I see you, right here, it hurts.
An honest confession from Jang Goon. And Woori now knows why she got rejected.
38532662.jpg
We.... like it when they′re drunk. They should drink more often.
37656857.jpg
Se Jong: The problem all the time is timing. And the problem becomes bigger if something doesn′t get solved at that timing. I′ve always believed that the moment of a dramatic confession should be held onto for that person you love.But in the end, love is also about timing. After losing the right timing, we wait for new opportunitiesRegret our hearts that didn′t cross pathsAnd hurt unable to say anythingSo we miss out on connections. The best timing for the person you love is to not be late any longer. As it always has been, confession is based on timing.
If only Se Jong knew about this way before.
61677521.jpg
Se Jong:It′s really fun to sing together after a really long timeRight?I just wish you were here right next to me. I wish that could happen, Se Chan. 
OMG. *CRYING

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88347/

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin, Kara′s Young Ji and More Go for Sporty Looks at Adidas Event
21354532.jpg
Min Hyo Rin shows up in a sexy side slit skirt14059072.jpg
She takes confident steps forward in a bright orange jacket

63523945.jpg
Min Hyo Rin shows off her perfect, sharp nose

Min Hyo Rin, Kara’s Young Ji and Sohn Su Hyun attended 2015 Stella Sports Line event, which took place on March 5 at the Adidas store in Cheongdam-dong.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88589/minhyorin-kara-youngji-adidas-event

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and More from ‘Twenty’ Define What ‘Twenty’ Means to Them in Teaser Music Video

With the comedy Twenty set to begin selling tickets on March 18, the teaser music video has been unveiled for Twenty part 2.

Twenty is a song with a cheerful rhythm featuring a harmony between Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow’s voices.

Kim Woo Bin reportedly pitched his ideas for narration as he recorded the song, as if he had become ‘the 5th member’ of Sweet Sorrow.

88926002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow’s Twenty will be used as the ending song of the film Twenty.

The teaser music video for Twenty catches attention by showing the cast members’ thoughts on the question ‘Twenty, how was it for you?’ going along with the witty and fun lyrics of the song. 

Kim Woo Bin said, “Twenty is the starting point,” 2PM’s Junho said, “Twenty is a rough stone,” and Kang Ha Neul said, “Twenty is soju.”

Jung So Min said, “Twenty is ‘ing,” Lee Yubi said, “Twenty is fragrance,” Min Hyo Rin said, “Twenty is a trip,” and Jung Ju Yeon said, “Twenty is a tunnel.”

The older cast members also reflected on their 20s. Kim Eui Sung said, “To me, twenty is a yellow street light,” Park Hyuk Kwon said, “Twenty is the fight for physical strength,” and Oh Hyun Kyung said, “Twenty was the time when I was happy just by having a dream.”

Twenty is set to premiere on March 25.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88926/twenty-teaser-music-video

Guest adikkeluangman
Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 9: Drama

That was quite an eventful episode. 

It had the right amount of dramatic and hilarious moments, along with some pleasant cameos that had us laughing out loud. 

95202205.jpg

This might be one of our favorite episodes!

Music Covered in Episode 9

SISTAR - Loving You (Henry playing on the piano)
Cool - Aloha (789 performance on drama set)
Baek Ji Young ft 2PM Taecyeon - My Ear′s Candy (789 boys performance on drama set)
Monday Kiz - It Must′ve Been (Woori and Jang Goon′s drama performance)

41355601.jpg
Robin: Instead of him, I have a friend named Sandeul. How about him
You don′t know me?
I′m Robin, more handsome than Hyunbin
You don′t know? 
He′s the leader of the really popular group, B3A4!
The hyung that looks like you, I kind of like him a lot.

We need to start this off by saying we love Baro and all the B1A4 and Hyde, Jekyll, Me references

65594380.jpg
Ray: I just took your cold right now

Uh...we have colds too. *cough cough

15052332.jpg
Hera: I could only remember your phone number...
Because our last digits are the same. 

That one went straight to our hearts
Knew the phone nubmers would somehow play out in the story!

12688675.jpg
Woori: This is our song! But why is Scarlet coming out?

Jang Goon: Right... but this is what we sang...

Henry: Isn′t this your voice, Ray?

Ray: It is...but the person singing is Scarlet...

Oh, sweet, sweet revenge!!
Thank you makjang drama writer and PD

61684209.jpg
Se Jong: It was really hard for me to come to you too
It was me first. I liked you before Se Chan.
And I couldn′t tell you...
that I was caught in a scandal with Scarlet, whom I don′t have feelings for,
The car accident...it wasn′t me. 
I came to you with a lot more difficulty than you know. 
Because I wanted to go back to you, because I wanted to fulfill Se Chan′s bucket list, 
I said I did it. I signed a confidentiality agreement and stayed silent like I was told

Hera: Why are you telling me this now?

Se Jong: Because... I can no longer see another person next to you. 
Because I decided to be honest, at least with you. 

I love you...

Well, that finally happened...after a bajililon years.
But...what about Ray? T^T

40361889.jpg
We loved all the awesome references of makjang dramas throughout the entire episode. 
We couldn′t stop laughing.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88990/singagainheragu-episode9

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin to Take on Lee Hyori′s ′U-Go-Girl′ on ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′

Transforming into Lee Hyori for a quick second, Min Hyo Rin is ready to ooze charms with U-Go-Girl. 

For episode 10 of Mnet′s music drama Sing Again, Hera Gu, Min Hyo Rin is waiting to show a new color that hasn′t been shown before. On March 13, Sing Again, Hera Gu′s episode 10 will have the 789 Team recreating Lee Hyori′s hit song, U-Go-Girl. 

Able to play instruments and create a perfect harmony, the mixed gender group is drawing anticipation for the new version of the hit song from 2008.

89214002.jpg

Since the first episode, Min Hyo Rin has always worn light makeup with very casual outfits. However, in episode 10, Min Hyo Rin will be going through a complete transformation for U-Go-Girl with bright red lips and defined eye makeup, as well as a beautiful dress to go along with it. 

Looking sharp in tuxedos, Se Jong (Kwak Si Yang), Ray (B1A4′s Jinyoung), Henry (Super Junior-M′s Henry) and Jang Goon (Ulala Session′s Park Kwang Sun) will create an exciting atmosphere, hitting the piano keys and creating beautiful music together. 

With episode 10 holding the title To You Who Wish Me Despair, the dark secret between Hwang Je Gook (Yoon Da Hoon) and Hera′s mom, Myung Ran (Park Hee Jin) will be revealed. The episode will air on March 13. 

Check out the teaser for episode 10!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89214/video-min-hyo-rin-to-take-on-lee-hyoris-u-go-girl-on-sing-again-hera-gu

-----
'Perseverance Goo Hae Ra' release their takes on oldies sung by Henry, Jinyoung, and more

B__OHJrXEAAA1U9.jpg

Music drama 'Perseverance Goo Hae Ra' dropped some lovely tracks sung by the talented Henry, Min Hyo Rin, Yoo Sung Eun, Jinyoung, and Ulala Session!  They covered oldies, bringing on a wave of nostalgia to more experienced K-Pop fans and bringing something new to the table to the newer ones.

All of them took part in a beautiful, harmonized version of Kim Hyung Joong's "That Girl is Smiling."  In addition, Henry took on a unique version of g.o.d's "Road" (which you can even see in action in the video above) and Team Never Stop took on Cho Yong Pil's "Bounce."

유성은, 진영 (B1A4), 민효린, 울랄라세션 - 그녀가 웃잖아 (She Is Smiling) MV

칠전팔기 (Team Never Stop) - Bounce MV

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/perseverance-goo-hae-ra-release-their-takes-on-oldies-sung-by-henry-jinyoung-and-more

Guest adikkeluangman
Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 10: To You Who Wish Me Despair

The secret behind Hera′s father and Empire Entertainment′s CEO has been revealed, opening up new possibilities to where this story could go and adding revenge into the mixture. 

40365381.jpg

Things aren′t that wonderful within the 789 team either. Se Jong being honest in all the wrong settings, putting Ray in an uncomfortable spot, while poor Henry is put out in the cold by his friends and Sa Ki Joon is about to ruin Jang Goon′s life. 

Too many conflicts happened in episode 10, leaving this dirty, unsatisfied bitter taste in our mouths. 

Music Covered in Episode 10

Cho Yong Pil - Bounce (789 performance at university event)
Kim Hyung Joong - She′s Smiling (Hera, Ray, Woori, Jang Goon performance)
Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl (789 performance on music program)
miss A - Bad Girl, Good Girl (Hera and Woori′s performance at restaurant)
g.o.d - Road/Lie (Henry′s solo performance)

46603559.jpg
Filming Staff: An Impact member provoked another star in the middle of filming and filming stopped. 
He said the star talked informally to him and started cursing. It′s not a variety, it′s UFC!

This jab at the recent Lee Tae Im cursing incident. 
And parody of tvN Three Meals′s Ssancho. (so adorable!)

49108713.jpg
Ajusshi: Your father made a special request for his one and only son going out on broadcast!
You know, delivery all the way from Incheon is quite tough, 
But he said eat well and sing well!

Jang Goon′s face lighting up hearing that his father supports his music career.
That definitely put a smile on our faces.
Along with the jealousy written all over Sa Ki Joon′s face.

95939312.jpg
We asked for a cute drinking scene between Se Jong and Ray again, but this was not what we expected. 

The world′s most awkward drinking setting... and poor Ray for having to sit through Se Jong and Hera′s drunk confessions.

91564301.jpg
And then...we find out what a @#$#!#% the Empire Entertainment CEO is. 

As if he couldn′t get any more evil.

We can′t wait until he goes downhill.

97357422.jpg
Henry′s amazing solo deserves to be spotlighted, because it was simply beautiful. 

We would have remembered your birthday, Henry. TT^TT

80509858.jpg
OMG Scarlet, we never really liked you, but if you just overlook this once, we′ll take back all the things we said about you!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89310/singagainheragu-episode10

Guest adikkeluangman

Henry and Yoo Sung Eun are a cute couple in 'Love+' MV and Team Never Stop drop 'One Candle' MV
Despite Yoo Sung Eun's sweet and innocent look in 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra,' she has a lovely, strong, and husky voice that will take you by surprise in her duet MV for "Love+" with co-star, Henry!  It meshes beautifully with Henry's equally sweet vocals.

The drama dropped the MV for the drama featuring this adorable couple in which they do such sweet couple-y things that you are sure to get a toothache... In addition, the channel dropped Team Never Stop's "One Candle (featuring Shim Hyung Tak)" MV that shows the teamwork and camaraderie among the characters.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/henry-and-yoo-sung-eun-are-a-cute-couple-in-love-mv-and-team-never-stop-drop-one-candle-mv
-----Min Hyo Rin and Seo Min Ji battle in sexiness while dancing with Sunmi
On the recent episode of 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra,' the two sexy ladies, Min Hyo Rin and Seo Min Ji, faced off, competing in sexiness on the same stage!
At first, Seo Min Ji enjoyed hogging the spotlight, looking like a classy actress in a tasteful long skirt that accentuates her figure, but her pleasant demeanor quickly turned unpleasant at the sight of Min Hyo Rin joining her belatedly on the stage.  Min Hyo Rin wears a more revealing, short skirt that fits her more petite and child-like figure, but she rocks it like a sexy, mature woman on stage.  
CAkg1q6WUAA4a1d.jpg

After their performance of AOA's "Miniskirt," the two serve as backup dancers to Sunmi, who makes a cameo on the show to perform "Full Moon"! 
Which woman do you think won the battle?  Maybe Sunmi beat them both?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/min-hyo-rin-and-seo-min-ji-battle-in-sexiness-while-dancing-with-sunmi
-----Another news about MHR performance in this drama.
2015032010433111031-540x601_99_201503201

#Minhyorin [Mnet 'Sing Again, Hera Gu'] Hae-Ra is changed into a girl-group member! http://t.co/qo9Ja6eLmq

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 20, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 11: Good-bye My Love
We have just one more episode left, and there′s still so much drama to resolve! 
94501766.jpg

Episode 11 was filled with heartwarming moments, a well-deserved development, as well as some surprises that had us yelling at our screens. 
What′s going to happen??
Music Covered in Episode 10
g.o.d - One Candle (Henry′s birthday party)AOA - Miniskirt (Scarlet and Hera′s performance)Sunmi - Full Moon (Scarlet, Hera, and Sunmi′s performance)Shinhwa - I Pray 4 U (789 Guerilla Concert)Park Ji Yoon - I Fell in Love (789 Guerilla Concert - Se Jong and Hera′s duet)
87938766.jpg
Jang Goon′s Dad: I don′t care what that means. Because Jang Goon is my son. What kind of person he is or how he lives doesn′t change the fact that he′s my son that I love.
Pass the tissues, because there′s no way you′re not crying in this scene.

79619385.jpg
When you′re tired and struggling, lean on meI′ll always be by your sideDon′t think that you′re aloneI′ll hold onto your hand.
g.o.d - One Candle
See, they didn′t forget!Happy birthday Henry!
(and he gets the girl!!)
41517261.jpg
Hera:I know now. The more I try, the more I′m dishonestYour pain just gets biggerBut staying by your side just because I′m thankful for you, That′s just betrayal.So let′s stop here. ---Kang Se Jong, The me that liked you back then is not here anymore. Things change with timeMy heart has changed too. So, don′t force your feelings on me. If you don′t, I think it′ll be hard to stay friends.
That needed to happen. Good for you Hera.
67639640.jpg
We feel bad that Scarlet just about lost everything in her career...But.... she sort of had it coming.
11912104.jpg
WHAT IN THE WORLD. Sasaeng fans be crazy.
37272505.jpg
When you find out Ray made a 30 million won deal with his dad for Hera. (and then you have to hear the super cheesy and robotic acting of Ray′s Dad. kekekekekekek)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90045/singagainheragu-episode11

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Lin attends '2015 F/W Seoul Fashion Week'
On March 25th, actress Min Hyo Lin attended fashion designer Lee Myung Shin's new collection presentation, which was held at Dongademun Design Plaza as a part of '2015 F/W Seoul Fashion Week.'
20150325173626_5512738a406f6_1.jpg

A great number of top Korean fashion designers like Ji Chun Hee, Jung Hyuk Seo, Bae Seung Yeon, Ko Tae Yong, and Hong Hye Jin are participating in 2015 F/W Seoul Fashion Week,' and 79 different fashion shows will be held during this year's event.
Meanwhile, '2015 F/W Seoul Fashion Week' commenced on March 20th, and it will be held at Dongdaemun Design Plaza until March 25th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=368015

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Lin leaves comments for finishing 'Perserverance, Goo Hae Ra'
Min Hyo Lin left comments for finishing 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra.'
The last episode of channel M.net's drama, 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra,' aired on MArch 27th, and actress Min Hyo Lin left brief comments after the last episode was broadcast.
Min Hyo Lin said, "'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' was a huge gift in my career, because I always dreamed to become a singer when I was younger. I could sing and dance as much as I wanted, and I would like to express sincere thanks to the director and other staffs."
20150328154536_55164e106c95d_1.jpg

Min Hyo Lin played in 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' as a girl named Gu Hae Ra, who becomes a professional singer and records songs written by her father.
Kwak Si Yang (played by Kang Se Jong) and B1A4's Jin Young (played as Ray) played in the drama with Min Hyo Lin, and she succeeded in showing a completely different side of her through the drama.
Meanwhile, the last episode of drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' aired on March 27th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=368779

Guest adikkeluangman

Korean Multiplex Chain CGV ‘Retro-fies’ Film Posters for April Fools’ Prank
CGV, the largest multiplex cinema chain in South Korea, takes part in April Fools’ with a little prank of their own.
soompi-cgv-april-fools.jpg

If you were to go to CGV’s mobile phone app today, you would find yourself faced with strange looking posters at odds with the current times. You can recognize the people in the posters, but everything else, from the font to the overall design, is strangely out of place. For example, you can recognize Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM‘s Junho in the poster below, but everything else throws you off. There’s hanja (Chinese characters) instead of the Korean alphabet spelling out the title of three stars’ latest film, ‘Twenty,” in old style vernacular. The font of the copy is huge, there are too many words on the poster, and you have to read some of the text from top to bottom, not left to right. The expressions on the faces of the stars are also very…dramatic.
Twenty-CGV-parody-poster-soompi.png

Except…so are the faces on the original “Twenty” poster. So maybe not that retro?
Twenty-poster-1.jpg

But these sure are. CGV also ‘retro-fied’ several posters of non-Korean movies playing in its chain of theaters, such as the American films “Furious 7” and Disney’s live-action “Cinderella.”
More posters : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/01/korean-multiplex-chain-cgv-retro-fies-film-posters-for-april-fools-prank/

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Final Episode: To a Present Like You
And we have finally come to the last episode. Loose strings have been tied, justice has been served and love has been found.
81644137.jpg

Did you enjoy the series? What was your favorite music cover?Let us know in the comments section!
Music Covered in Episode 12
Noh Young Shim - Only Longing Piles Up (Kim Feel performance)Jo Jang Hyuk - Addicted Love (K.Will performance)Lim Jae Bum - For You (Ali performance)Kim Gun Mo - Beautiful Good Bye (Kim Tae Woo performance)N.EX.T - To the Struggling Lovers (789 performance)g.o.d - Friday (Impact performance)Kim Won Joon - Show! (Closing scene performance)

84402080.jpg
Ray: I′ll do it, Doctor!I′m type A. Because Se Jong is Se Chan′s older brother. Because he′s the older brother of my younger brother.
A sweet move from Ray. Do they count as blood brothers now?
51087885.jpg
When all of these amazing singers made cameo appearances. 
Kim Feel, K.Will, Ali and Kim Tae Woo!
36199054.jpg
When Team 789 persevered even with Impact cheating. But serious, that was a cheap move. Impact should be embarrassed with themselves.
52561791.jpg
FINALLY this crook CEO getting what he deserves. We can′t even explain how satisfying this is.
58065005.jpg
And all the good things happen to the right people
15716568.jpg
A nice return to the opening scene of this drama,except with a little change in the spotlighted stars!
And that′s a wrap!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90639/singagainheragu-final-episode-highlights

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

YG Confirms Big Bang Taeyang and Min Hyo Ri​n′s Relationship

YG Enteratinment officially confirmed that Big Bang′s Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin are dating. 

On June 2, YG Entertainment stated, "Taeyang is dating Min Hyo Rin," and "It′s something to celebrate about."

Ahead of the official statement, YG previously said, "Taeyang is currently filming KBS′ Yoo Hee Yeol′s Sketchbook and his phone is turned off so we can′t check with him personally."

93469002.jpg

"It′s something to celebrate if he has a girlfriend because he′s never had one."

Min Hyo Rin′s agency avoided talking about the dating rumor with Taeyang, saying on June 2, "It′s a personal issue, so it′s difficult to say anything." 

Earlier in the day, one news outlet reported that Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin have been dating for two years. Regarding this, YG Entertainment stated that it is still checking and hasn′t released an official statement. 

Taeyang was born in 1988 and is two years younger than Min Hyo Rin, who was born in 1986. 

In June of 2014, Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin shared a passionate kiss scene in Taeyang′s music video for 1 AM, where Min Hyo Rin appeared as his past lover. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/93469/yg-confirms-big-bang-taeyang-and-min-hyo-rins-relationship

Guest adikkeluangman

BigBang's Tae Yang & Min Hyo​ Lin in romance?

The photos that triggered Tae Yang and Min Hyo Lin's scandal are becoming a hot issue.

On June 2nd, a press released photos of Tae Yang and Min Hyo Lin together, and reported that the two are in a romantic relationship.

20150603004420_556dcf544830b_1.jpg

The photos show BigBang's Tae Yang having a date with Min Hyo Lin near her place.

In the photos, the two are holding hands while wearing masks, and Tae Yang is also tying Min Hyo Lin's shoelaces.

The press reported that everyone could tell that they were celebrities even though they were wearing masks, and also that the two quickly walked away as people started taking photos of them.

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment firmly denied the report about Tae Yang and Min Hyo Lin's relationship.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=383296

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin Updates Instagram Since Confirming Relationship with Big​ Bang′s Taeyang

Min Hyo Rin′s Instagram updates since news broke that the actress is dating Big Bang′s Taeyang are garnering a hot response from fans.

53762917.jpg 99225166.jpg

Min Hyo Rin posted a series of photos on June 8, updating fans with two selfies, although much remains unsaid as she replaced captions with emoticons. 

Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang met on the set of the Big Bang member′s music video for 1 AM, where the stars played out a steamy romance. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/93793/minhyorin-instagram-update

Archived