Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

http://m.cafe.naver.com/ybls/119

@moonssaboo: [open] 이상윤, 확 달라져 돌아온다..'라이어 게임' 스틸컷 공개 '화제' 外 http://t.co/Zu5neJECBJ 출처 : 네이버 카페 #라이어게임 #LiarGame #LeeSangYun #イサンユン #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon

Cr: google T

[ Bloomberg star in gangminjeong News] changed " public -law ' Lee Sang Yoon.

The transformation heralded the wild to come back to the cable channel tvN LSY new mini series ' Liar Game ' . This figure was captured wearing a leather jacket and jumpsuit and commitment from the youngest professor in psychology genius con Ha Woo Jin

Photo from the public 6-Oct and that intense feeling leather jacket , a jumpsuit wearing something I have seen this story LSY is eye-catching . And produce a look that is also a tough , rough and charismatic atmosphere tight, lips and eyes unwavering . In the previous soft image of a straight off the ' public -law ' notice to introduce a drastic transformation into a sexy genius con hawoojin to the brain and can stimulate the curiosity of netizens .

" It adds vitality to the set to look like a passionate on-site staff to constantly seek advice ," " research , and in order to better express the other new characters so far , try harder than anyone I said this LSY " and crew expectations and preaching.

" It adds vitality to the set to look like a passionate on-site staff to constantly seek advice ," " research , and in order to better express the other new characters so far , try harder than anyone I said this yisangyun " and crew I look forward to looking forward and preach .

" Liar Game " is loaded with a variety of human hung under the eaves of money ahead strongly with extreme psychological Chu Kai Thani Shinobu original cartoon of the same name . Draw the story of a naive college student Dun and psychology professor from the youngest to participate in a natural con deceive the opponent only person to win the reality show " Liar Game " .

Wow...is this our 'boss' Lee Sang Yoon?

photo FA46C73A-F764-4CF6-AEC5-28463CD30770_zpsevvrsu0u.jpg

I read on tweendimples blog that there is a celebrity IGIS baseball game on 6th October. Does anybody know where and what time the game will be held? I'm in Seoul and I hope to catch a glimpse of our handsome boss!

Hi

@moonssaboo: @hoon_sim right. there is semi final game celebraty baseball league at 6 o'clock

@moonssaboo: @hoon_sim Yes.. in that league....

But LSY won't be there.cus of shooting Lair Game.however YBLS will meet ballpark today to root for IGIS!!

All dbest to IGIS! Gogogo

photo B44E0510-ACC2-433C-9788-8ABAEF0DA229_zpsadg6gdsl.jpg

Guest colorz

Thanks @sim hoonsim for the info. I'm clueless on the location of the game anyway. So I'm relieved that LSY won't be playing tonight. Hehe

@soompi: New Lee Sang Yoon Stills from Upcoming Drama “#LiarGame” Released http://t.co/wk1AhGoWip http://t.co/nr1URGyQWw

On October 6, the production team behind tvN’s upcoming drama, “Liar Game” released Lee Sang Yoon’s stills. The stills foreshadowed a wild transformation of the actor. Lee Sang Yoon is no longer the “nation’s son-in-law.” In one photo he could be seen wearing a leather jacket and a dark expression, while in another he is wearing a prisoners’ uniform with a cold, black stare. The stills depict a complete change into the character of the youngest psychology professor turned genius swindler, Ha Woo Jin.

photo C022899E-BA40-45DE-B385-2C65A789C396_zpsb7ai2vws.jpg

In both stills, Lee Sang Yoon looks like a man with a story, as he looks strong and charismatic with his lips pressed firmly closed and strong gaze. These stills anticipate this dramatic transformation from his character in “My Daughter Seo Young” as the gentle, sweet husband that every woman would want.

photo 0658014B-01F3-4A4F-9F3E-723D73B0F194_zpsvefex4mv.jpg

The production team commented, “In order to portray a completely new character than from his previous works, Lee Sang Yoon himself works the hardest in analyzing and interpreting the character. He shows his passion even on the set as he asks the opinions of the staff on set with regards to his acting, and this gets all of us going during the shoot.”

Meanwhile, “Liar Game” is based off of a Japanese manga of the same name written by Kaitani Shinobu. The story will revolve around the human nature of people when confronted with a large amount of money. It is set to be a psychological thriller that sets its foundation upon a reality show called the “Liar Game,” where victory can only be achieved through trickery and lies against the opponents. A young, innocent college student gets scammed as she enters the game, and asks the help of a professor turned swindler for help.

It will air its first episode on October 20 on tvN, taking the Monday-Tuesday slot from “My Secret Hotel.” Kim So Eun and Shin Sung Rok will also star as the college student and the producer of the reality program, respectively. Who’s looking forward to this drama?

photo 81C0C166-6F5B-4C69-B128-5F48952BBD40_zpspwu5is99.jpg

ME lah! Ok

photo 203B0940-331F-46C4-BB06-9729B7077EBC_zpszeaqddua.jpg

Vote for 'Liar Game' at the bottom of this article, thanks

Thanks to @StaRix‌ of LG soompi for sharing

Liar Game is currently second place on the poll~

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/30/ones-to-watch-upcoming-october-k-dramas/

Congratulations! LG is currently in 1st place

KST 7.30am

7-Oct 2014

photo 4FE1A009-7E0B-4E9D-B913-CEA11A56E167_zpsua97dnqo.jpg

@moonssaboo: LSY showed up at the ballpark again.

We didn't expect his joining so we were very surprised kk

#LeeSangYun #이상윤 http://t.co/DWS4SSwBC2

photo E812F87C-C8E9-43FE-9D98-736D94008818_zpsek8m3ncq.jpg

Thanks for sharing buddy.

@moonssaboo: #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon

He made a two-base hit.

also owing to his hit, IGIS could make the first two score at the game. LSY played left fielder & opponent team was quite strong...

(Boss won a prize for two-based hit, congratulations!)

photo B65EDE55-46AA-4944-9BF3-FD433731DABE_zps2x5nds60.jpg

LSY was a bit exhausted but he still greet & nice to IGIS supporters YBLS^^

Thanks buddy & YBLS for your love & support! Bravo

IGIS reached semifinal & lost to a better team! Fighting! LSY & IGIS

LSY: ...with calm voice 'Good game...but our team(IGIS) lost'

Cr: YBLS & MFF @moonss70

#MFFlovesLeeSangYoon

Love from twitter

@n_adimurti: We love you #LeeSangYoon :) cr pics:owners as tagged fr LSY BaiduBar http://t.co/ubFRt9S5Zq

photo 53BE0B7D-3A6A-4737-B28B-11A916F85A52_zpshzb2utxc.jpg

photo 1C3DF8CD-6201-43BB-A599-303761B6512F_zpsag8jr9zj.jpg

photo 6869399F-83EF-4CD0-9DCC-FAE8F5E0D947_zpszqpmwrfr.jpg

photo DBA432F3-02ED-44E7-AEE5-A802DCF97CA1_zpsqe95ktte.jpg

LSY birthday 15-Aug 2014

Happy 33rd

Cr: LSY BaiduBar

Party was arranged by LSY SK fanclub @sangsangsmile on 9-Aug 2014

Khamsahamida

He surely loves sports very much. He still came for the match though he has tight schedule as he's filming LG. Or maybe he's so loyal to his team that he couldn't bear to let them fight without him lol anyway i find him more amazing day by day. Oppa chae-go! 
@"sin hoonsim"‌ thanx for sharing LSY birthday celebration. Never been posted before rite. Love the hair and outfit. Aigooo he's so handsome la :x
-Edited-
Just want to share my very first FMV dedicated to Mr. Dimple LSY-shii and my fav actress GHS-shii :x :x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtqgVUVd8vU&list=UU13VhjyODOPNXBwX1aLL3zA&index=1