Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

sin hoonsim said: @Ariana27‌ is Sang Yoon oppa , English educated? Love his voice^^ ...never ever trust anyone! & i have killed someone' Oh My , so scary @1sunflower2‌ X_X I am afraid, the police on their way to handcuff our Beloved Prof Ha Woo Jin :o( oh nooooo @moonssaboo: [open] [라이어게임]제작발표회 풀 영상! 이상윤 천재사기꾼으로 완벽 변신! http://t.co/feLhGBMblg 출처 : 네이버 카페 [Liar Game presscon] full viedo clip #이상윤 #leesangyun http://m.cafe.naver.com/ybls/147

photo 8BCFE7BB-07A1-4700-802E-E441C9EB35F3_zpsjmffve78.jpg

Liar Game Actress Kim So-eun says, "Lee Sang Yoon is better than Song Jae Rim"

'Liar Game' actress Kim So eun revealed her feelings on the reality variety show, 'WGM' that is happening at the same time as the drama.

On the afternoon of 13th Oct at Imperial Place Hotel, the press conference for tvN's "Liar Game" started with attendees from actors and actresses Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Soeun, Shin Sungrook, Jo Jaeyoon.

On this day Lee Sang Yoon said "Kim Soeun is filming WGM and I think she brought over the melodramatic feeling to the filming site".

He added "Kim Soeun has lots of aegyo usually and she's outgoing. Looking at WGM, she talks a lot too. Song Jaerim brought late night snacks to our filming side and he came to say his greetings. Kim Soeun joked and said 'Even so, I like Woojin-ssi (Lee Sang Yoon character in Liar Game) better.""

Kim Soeun explained "'WGM' has no influence over the drama. Over there, I'm faithful to Song Jaerim and here I'm clinging to Lee Sang Yoon. I'm cleverly handling the situation".

Cr: Naver

Cr: @yonghongs for translation

photo 271CDFC2-C902-448F-821C-1799D08667CD_zps9iiu7uas.jpg

LG will have 12 episodes, stated as mystery & adaption, in one of the bay site.
So any MFF of LSY volunteer to do LIVE recap of LG on Mon & Tue? lol

If not wrong, two first games in LG would be the same, the rest of LG would be Gangnum style!

yay
@porplapla so happy, yesssss
Thank you for sharing & i really appreciate it.

If not wrong, two first games in LG would be the same, the rest of LG would be Gangnum style! yay

If I can watch live, I'll do it :)

Guest grace0708

@Ariana27‌ is Sang Yoon oppa , English educated? Love his voice^^ ...never ever trust anyone! & i have killed someone'

Oh My , so scary @1sunflower2‌ X_X

I am afraid, the police on their way to handcuff our Beloved Prof Ha Woo Jin :o( oh nooooo

@moonssaboo: [open] [라이어게임]제작발표회 풀 영상! 이상윤 천재사기꾼으로 완벽 변신! http://t.co/feLhGBMblg 출처 : 네이버 카페

[Liar Game presscon] full viedo clip

#이상윤 #leesangyun

http://m.cafe.naver.com/ybls/147

I think I have read on the first page that he's Good in English ^.^

Annyeong @grace0708 one thing for sure Boss can understand English language & if he is reading these, he will burst into laughter :D

International fans chatted w Boss in English at ballpark in recent baseball games.

@suri2007 just PM check it out kk. I believe there w be live recap in LG soompi thread as well by a great fan, who did a great job during Angel Eyes run

@porplapla khamsahamida

LG soompi

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024538/upcoming-drama-2014-liar-game-라이어-게임-ep-1-preview-with-trans-p10-long-preview-p11/p1

Angel eyes soompi (at page 849! Daebak)

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021914/drama-2014-angel-eyes-엔젤아이즈

photo CC5F5FC5-A2D8-4727-90DD-1B88A777957D_zpszrcyp53n.jpg

If not wrong, two first games in LG would be the same, the rest of LG would be Gangnum style!

yay

@porplapla so happy, yesssss

Thank you for sharing & i really appreciate it.

Your welcome Chingu anyway I will try to find more kk

photo 2F7F0806-A550-44DE-A95E-AAD58153E78B_zpstwmcpbal.jpg

Lee Sang-yoon takes on the role of Ha Woo-jin, the youngest psychology professor and fraud genius in the new tvN drama "Liar Game".

In the picture, Lee Sang-yoon is showing a different side of Ha Woo-jin in every angle. He looks sorrowful while wearing a blue inmate uniform in one still and in the other, he's intelligent and rough looking at the same time.

photo 0CF6A0F8-AB63-498E-BBBD-23DE00561975_zpsqeff5nkx.jpg

Ha Woo-jin uses his brilliant mind to avenge his mother's death after she was betrayed and killed. He pulls off the greatest scheme yet and spends time in prison.

Lee Sang-yoon is doing his best to become Ha Woo-jin. He is always in discussion with the staff about the styling and revealed the roughness of his face by going on a diet to tone down a little. He also refrains from speaking too much when he's on standby so that he can get ready to become Ha Woo-jin.

"Liar Game" productions said, "Lee Sang-yoon cares about the details and knows how to bring out the meticulous character points of Ha Woo-jin".

Meanwhile, "Liar Games" is a pursuing drama about the various faces of humans in front of money. To be broadcasted on the 20th at 11PM.

Cr: soompi