Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

I am both a fan of LSY and Uee 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/02/after-schools-uee-reported-to-be-in-a-relationship-with-actor-lee-sang-yoon/

After School’s Uee In A Relationship With Actor Lee Sang Yoon

After School’s Uee In A Relationship With Actor Lee Sang Yoon

Uee and Lee Sang Yoon are reportedly in a relationship!

On May 2, an entertainment industry representative stated that the two of them started dating early this year after meeting one another at a group meeting. Although they have not been dating for very long, they are said to have a lot of trust in one another.

Last December, the two of them were photographed with linked arms at the Hong Kong Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA), though they were apparently not in a relationship at the time.

Lee Sang Yoon Uee

A source close to the two of them said, “They enjoy dates and take care of one another like a regular couple. Even celebrities envy them for their model-like looks. Like regular couples, they sometimes argue but it soon passes over.”

On May 3 KST, a Pledis Entertainment representative (Uee’s agency) told OSEN, “The two of them started dating at the beginning of this year and their relationship is progressing well.”

Although Uee debuted in 2009 with the girl group After School, she has been working as an actress for the past few years, recently wrapping up the weekend drama “Marriage Contract.” Lee Sang Yoon has recently been active in working on an upcoming film as well as last year’s tvN drama “Twenty Again.”

Source (1) (2)

• Like 6

According to an exclusive report, actors Lee Sang Yoon (35) and UEE (28) are allegedly in a relationship at the moment.

The report borrowed the words of a rep from the entertainment industry on May 2, stating that they got to know each other early this year through a gathering after which they begun dating.  Although it has not been yet a year, they are allegedly not hiding the fact that they're dating with great trust and love in each other.

Although the two had posed at the photo wall together with arms linked at the 'MAMA' in Hong Kong back in December, the report stated that the two were not acquaintances or connected at the time.  Then later, they met coincidentally at a gathering earlier this year and clicked.

A rep who knows the two of them stated, "They enjoy dates like any ordinary couple and affectionately take care of each other.  They both look great like models so they are even the target of envy amongst the celebrities who call them the 'Long-legged couple.'  They do argue like couples, too.  However, [the arguments] don't last long, and are lovingly growing their love while taking care of each other, being faithful toward each other, and trusting each other."

Stay tuned for confirmation or updates from the agencies!

Here comes another celebrity couple!

On May 2, After School's UEE and actor Lee Sang Yoon officially confirmed their dating news! Lee Sang Yoon's label J Wide Company and UEE's Pledis Entertainment both confirmed the news and stated, "It is true that the two are dating. They met at a gathering earlier this year, and are currently getting to know each other. Please give them support." 

Earlier, reports stating that the two are currently passionately in love got everyone's hopes up for a brand new, visually incredible celebrity couple. Congratulations! 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, newyorkcitygirl said:

According to an exclusive report, actors Lee Sang Yoon (35) and UEE (28) are allegedly in a relationship at the moment.

The report borrowed the words of a rep from the entertainment industry on May 2, stating that they got to know each other early this year through a gathering after which they begun dating.  Although it has not been yet a year, they are allegedly not hiding the fact that they're dating with great trust and love in each other.

Although the two had posed at the photo wall together with arms linked at the 'MAMA' in Hong Kong back in December, the report stated that the two were not acquaintances or connected at the time.  Then later, they met coincidentally at a gathering earlier this year and clicked.

A rep who knows the two of them stated, "They enjoy dates like any ordinary couple and affectionately take care of each other.  They both look great like models so they are even the target of envy amongst the celebrities who call them the 'Long-legged couple.'  They do argue like couples, too.  However, [the arguments] don't last long, and are lovingly growing their love while taking care of each other, being faithful toward each other, and trusting each other."

Stay tuned for confirmation or updates from the agencies!

Here comes another celebrity couple!

On May 2, After School's UEE and actor Lee Sang Yoon officially confirmed their dating news! Lee Sang Yoon's label J Wide Company and UEE's Pledis Entertainment both confirmed the news and stated, "It is true that the two are dating. They met at a gathering earlier this year, and are currently getting to know each other. Please give them support." 

Earlier, reports stating that the two are currently passionately in love got everyone's hopes up for a brand new, visually incredible celebrity couple. Congratulations! 

I don't know about this as after watching happy together and seeing that Lee is not a tidy man I hope uee helps keep his clothes dishes and house clean.

• Like 3

http://イサンユン/이상윤/Lee Sang Yun FANMEETING in Meguro Sep. 9 6pm~ Japan fan club members a-ara.co.jp/event/268 Non members a-ara.co.jp/event/269Updates: upcoming FM 9.9.2016 , capacity of hall 1,200 fans , there will be handshake session with Boss , shared by @leesangyunjapan

イサンユン/이상윤/Lee Sang Yun FANMEETING in Meguro Sep. 9 6pm~
Japan fan club members a-ara.co.jp/event/268
Non members a-ara.co.jp/event/269

• Like 3

Tweet

Actor Lee Sang Yoon Seeks Support From Fans For His Relationship With Uee

Earlier last week actor Lee Sang Yoonand After School member Uee’s relationship was made public. Lee Sang Yoon and Uee’s respective agencies confirmed that the two stars started dating earlier this year after meeting each other at a gathering.

On May 8 Lee Sang Yoon posted on his fan cafe, “This past week has been quite hectic, right? I know that many of you were surprised. It must have been a shock to those who truly care for me, and I apologize for the sudden news. I’m sure all of you have heard already, but I am in a romantic relationship with actress Uee.”

Lee Sang Yoon further confessed, “There are many people who are worried about the effects of a public relationship; however, as important as my profession as an actor is, I personally did not want to hide the fact that I am dating someone I truly love. I hope you can understand. I know it is selfish of me to say, but I would love to receive the support of my fans.”

(SURE boss, with condition, make a comeback in another great drama as soon as possible lol) 

• Like 1

Dear MFF, it may be too early, to plan and discuss on LSY birthday project. Nevertheless, please PM or reply if you are interested to join in. 

We will discuss in details in group PM, to be created.

currently we have excess fund of USD45.00.

Thank you.

• Like 1