The Jolie-pitt Family

Guest Galchi

Guest Galchi

Brad, Angelina, Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Knox & Vivienne
Everything about the most beautiful family in the world

Angelina Jolie on the cover of People Magazine for their issue of 100 Most Beuatiful

angelinajoliepeoplemagazine100.jpg

The Jolie-Pitt family named most beautiful family

vd1xcp8vd.jpg

Photo shoot in Namibia before the arrival of baby Shiloh

bradangelinaokmagazine032qw.jpg

bradangelinaokmagazine094zy.jpg

bradangelinaokmagazine063jd.jpg

bradangelinaokmagazine084ts.jpg

Now comes, Baby Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt

shilohnouveljoliepittpictures3.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eiskatze

the first picture...the People magazine front cover...i couldn't stop staring at it for several minutes. some people are just born so damn lucky.

looking at the rest of the pictures, it seems like they are really 'meant' for each other. the world will be watching this family especially the children.

Guest Kiss Me

OMG OMG.. ive been waiting to see Shiloh! Oh gosh, that picture is so adorable... the one with angelina and brad looking on at shiloh... AHHH so cute

Guest silentdreamer016

she got angelina's lips

just what i was thinking...

how sweet, such an innocent baby.

:D

Guest jellybaby91

aww.,,its so true tho..they are da most beautiful family in hollywood=] so multi-cultural aswell^^

Guest fionarhz

she looks more like angelina then she does brad, and theres gonna be so much pressure on that kid to look good imo

Guest esprit

wahhhh she'S really REALLY beautiful on the cover of the PEOPLE mag

thanks very much for sharing, i like the pics taken in Namibia ^^

Guest ripgal

awww... they are such a beautiful family.. i love the last pic.. very heartwarming! :D

Maddox and Sahara are really cute.. and lucky too.. to have the best looking parents in the world..:lol:

Guest chubzzy

i love that last pic!! it makes me go all AWWWWWWWWW...

the baby's so tiny!! so cute!!

zahara and maddox are so cute too!!

what a perfect family... hope they last~

Guest Galchi

Brad & Angelina Press Conference

Swakopmund, Namibia :: Angelina and Brad Pitt confirmed Wednesday that their newly-born daughter Shiloh Nouvel will have a Namibian passport. "Shiloh will receive a Nambian passport, so we shall return," Pitt said at the couple's first public appearance since the May 27 birth.

The Hollywood glamour pair spoke to local journalists at a press briefing at the four-star Hansa Hotel in Swakopmund at the edge of the Namib desert where Jolie gave birth by Caesarian Section.

"We couldn't have picked a better place to have our child," said Jolie, looking healthy and relaxed in a black dress. Pitt agreed: "We are very proud that our daughter was born here".

Pitt said the couple had "done their homework" before deciding on Namibia as the birthplace of their first biological and third child.

"The health of our daughter and Angie's was imperative. We've had absolute top-notch medical assistance," Pitt said.

The couple reiterated their gratitude to the people of the sparsely populated country, which has come under intense media interest since their arrival two-and-a-half months ago.

"We are eternally grateful to the Namibian people," Pitt said. "Namibia is one of Africa's best kept secrets - until we came of course."

The couple had been "afforded a lifestyle here we could not have anywhere else" and that Namibia has been "a wonderful place to be with our kids."

The couple said they planned to remain in the country for just a few more days before returning to the United States. "Just a few more days. My mother is dying to see the baby," Jolie said.

On the tight security around the couple, Jolie said they had wished this had not been necessary but felt "the birth should be done in a way that was peaceful."

Pitt explained that having "a child with a bounty on its head" before its birth, had brought about the need for bodyguards to shield the family.

On future career plans, Pitt said he would begin work on the latest in the Ocean movie series in August while Jolie planned to concentrate on the needs of her three children - the newborn and four-year-old Maddox and one-year-old Zahara.

The couple were accompanied by Namibian first lady Penehupifo Pohamba (pictured above) regional governor Samuel Nuujoma and Child Welfare Minister Marlene Mungunda as they spoke to journalists for about 30 minutes, posed for photographs and signed autographs.

A day after their daughter was born, the couple announced they would provide 300,000 dollars for the refurbishment of hospitals in Namibia.

Jolie, a United Nations goodwill ambassador, discovered Namibia some years ago while filming a movie there.

First pics of Brad and Angie after Angie giving birth to baby shiloh

bradangelinapressconference027.th.jpg

bradangelinapressconference041.th.jpg

Guest Indogurl05

gosh.. for some reasongs i don't like both of them..

they got an asian kid, an african kid, now their own kid.. white... so now they need a european kid, a south american kid, an australian kid.. yeahh so multi-cultural family..

Archived