The Jolie-pitt Family

Guest Galchi

Guest sunny_dance

Angelina Jolie - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet with Brad Pitt!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are perfection on the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif. Angie wore a gorgeous long sleeved emerald green gown encrusted with Swarovski crystals by Atelier Versace, Ferragamo shoes, and Robert Procop jewels. Brad suited up in a Tom Ford tux.

angelina-jolie-golden-globes-2011-brad-pitt-11.jpg

angelina-jolie-golden-globes-2011-brad-pitt-09.jpg

angelina-jolie-golden-globes-2011-brad-pitt-07.jpg

angelina-jolie-golden-globes-2011-brad-pitt-01.jpg

angelina-jolie-golden-globes-2011-brad-pitt-02.jpg

angelina-jolie-golden-globes-2011-brad-pitt-12.jpg

credit: justjared

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunny_dance

^

Angie was nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical for The Tourist.

She didn't win though. Brad was just playing arm candy for the night. LOL!

• 2 months later...
Guest sunny_dance

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Grocery Shopping with the Kids!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie grin from ear to ear as they take their little ones to the Berti Market on Sunday (March 20) in New Orleans, Louisiana. The couple brought all six of their kids - Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne - out for a trip to pick up groceries! Angie and the kids will reportedly be staying in New Orleans while Brad works on his latest film, Cogan’s Trade, in New Orleans.

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-kids-grocery-shopping-02.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-kids-grocery-shopping-05.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-kids-grocery-shopping-03.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-kids-grocery-shopping-04.jpg

credit: justjared

Guest nana544

^OMG...the family is so cute :)...I am envy. LOL, the twins are so adorable...Knox has such cute long hair and Vivi is just so adorable as can be...I wouldn't mind babysit Angie's and Brad children at all...they seem grounded and adorable! Between, Angie did really well in The Tourist and she was so gorgeous in there as well! She is a natural beauty! Brad is still hot as usual!

• 1 month later...
Guest sunny_dance

Brad Pitt: Cannes Photo Call for 'Tree of Life'

A white hot Brad Pitt keeps close to red hot co-star Jessica Chastain at the photocall for their new movie, The Tree Of Life, during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival held at Palais des Festivals on Monday (May 16) in Cannes, France. Brad is suited up in Maison Martin Margiela. Jessica paired her Oscar de la Renta dress with Brian Atwood shoes, and finished her look with House of Lavande earrings.

brad-pitt-cannes-tree-of-life-09.jpg

brad-pitt-cannes-tree-of-life-28.jpg

brad-pitt-cannes-tree-of-life-34.jpg

Credit: As Tagged

Brad Pitt: 'Tree of Life' Cannes Premiere with Angelina Jolie!

Brad Pitt hits the red carpet with his partner, Angelina Jolie, at the premiere of his new movie, The Tree of Life, during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival on Monday (May 16) in Cannes, France. Brad is suited up in Tom Ford. Angelina is wearing Atelier Versace and accessorized with Ferragamo shoes.

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-tree-of-life-premiere-05.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-tree-of-life-premiere-19.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-tree-of-life-premiere-20.jpg

Angelina Jolie: Kung Fu Panda 2 Photocall

Angelina Jolie poses with her co-stars at the Kung Fu Panda 2 photocall during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival at the Carlton Hotel on Thursday (May 12) in Cannes, France. Angelina wore head-to-toe Ferragamo and accessorized with a ring and bracelet from Style of Jolie, her designs with jeweler Robert Procop!

angelina-jolie-kung-fu-panda-2-photocall-07.jpg

angelina-jolie-kung-fu-panda-2-photocall-08.jpg

angelina-jolie-kung-fu-panda-2-photocall-06.jpg

GORGEOUS COUPLE <33333

LOLOL at angie witth jack (i forgot his name,i think it's jack >.<) and the panda rofl

man i'm so fail, i didnt know they make Kungfu Panda 2 >.<

I want to see Brad's new movie

i hope it's good

Guest sunny_dance

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: 'Tree of Life' Premiere Pair!

Angelina Jolie comes out to support Brad Pitt at the premiere of his latest film, The Tree of Life, on Tuesday (May 24) at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in L.A. The 35-year-old actress paired her Jenny Packham one-shoulder gown with Tiffany & Co. jewelry and Stuart Weitzman heels. Brad, 47, suited up in Tom Ford.

angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-tree-life-screening-01.jpg

angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-tree-life-screening-13.jpg

angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-tree-life-screening-02.jpg

Shiloh, Pax, Zahara & Maddox Jolie-Pitt: Kung Fu Kids!

Shiloh, Pax, Zahara, and Maddox Jolie-Pitt leave the premiere of the film Kung Fu Panda 2 with their proud parents Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Sunday (May 22) in Los Angeles.

shiloh-pax-zahara-maddox-jolie-pitt-kung-fu-kids-06.jpg

shiloh-pax-zahara-maddox-jolie-pitt-kung-fu-kids-10.jpg

Angelina Jolie: 'Kung Fu Panda 2' Premiere with Brad Pitt!

Angelina Jolie gets the support of her proud partner Brad Pitt at the Los Angeles premiere of DreamWorks Animation’s Kung Fu Panda 2 held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Sunday (May 22) in Hollywood, Calif. The 35-year-old actress wore a Michael Kors dress with a super sexy slit, Ferragamo shoes, and her own jewels. All six kids were also inside the theater - Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

angelina-jolie-kung-fu-panda-2-premiere-08.jpg

angelina-jolie-kung-fu-panda-2-premiere-04.jpg

angelina-jolie-kung-fu-panda-2-premiere-03.jpg

Guest nana544

Angie is aging beautifully and I Brad is also aging handsomely :). They were made for one another!

Guest sunny_dance

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Turns 5!!!

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, one of the adorable, famous daughters of actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, celebrated her 5th birthday today (May 27, 2011) in Los Angeles.

Though little Shiloh was born only five short years ago, the toddler has made headlines time and time again for her unique, tomboy sense of style.

Both Pitt and Jolie have been quoted in the press over the years discussing Shiloh's boyish fashion preferences, saying that fedora hats, men's ties, and baggy T-shirts are just part of her personality. If she wants to express herself that way, then so be it.

2Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

23Shiloh-5th-Birthday-Fame-435x580.jpg

4Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

24Shiloh-5th-Birthday-Fame-435x580.jpg

6Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

8Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

9Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

12Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

13Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

15Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

17Shiloh-5th-Birthday-INF--435x580.jpg

21Shiloh-5th-Birthday-Fame-435x580.jpg

27Shiloh-5th-Birthday-Fame-435x580.jpg

29Shiloh-5th-Birthday-Fame-435x580.jpg

Guest sunny_dance

Angelina Jolie: 'I Am Very Lucky with Brad'

Angelina Jolie gushes about partner Brad Pitt in a recent interview with U.K.’s The Telegraph.

Here’s what the 35-year-old Kung Fu Panda 2 star had to share:

On raising their six kids: “We are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together … When Brad and I decided to have a large family we decided we’d only do it if we could be really hands-on and take the kids with us, seeing them every day. I am always there on weekend, I only ever work a five-day week, and I am often there for breakfast or dinner. When I’m working they come up at lunch.”

On Brad as a partner: “I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man. He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man in all things that it means.”

On her adventurous side: “I have a MV Agusta [motorcycle]. But Brad is the real rider. He’s really good. But that said, I love being a woman. I love that I can have children. I love feeling soft. I love being with Brad. I love all the sensitivity and natural emotion.”

On playing Cleopatra in the David Fincher-directed remake: “My performance will never be as lovely as Elizabeth [Taylor]’s. We are trying to get into a different truth about [Cleopatra] as a pharaoh in history and not as a sex symbol, because she really wasn’t.”

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/8527090/Queen-of-Extremes-Angelina-Jolie.html

Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie & I Have to Look at Marriage

Brad Pitt opens up about partner Angelina Jolie and their six kids - Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - in a candid interview with USA Weekend’s latest issue.

Here’s what the 47-year-old Tree of Life star had to share:

On if he plans to tie the knot with Angelina: “The kids ask about marriage. It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at.”

On raising their six kids: “Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them, to re-create the kinds of moments that were special for us. It’s not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It’s chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”

On the paparazzi: “We’re hunted. Our kids have to live behind a gate. Outside, there are people with cameras. But I’ll take the trade-off. I never knew I was capable of experiencing so much love.”

On spending time alone with Angelina: “There are no secrets at our house. We tell the kids, ‘Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.’ They go, ‘Eww, gross!’ But we demand it.”

Source: http://www.usaweekend.com/article/20110527/ENTERTAINMENT01/105290313

Happy Birthday to Angelina Jolie, who turned 36 on June 4th! :D

Guest sunny_dance

Angelina Jolie Poses for Louis Vuitton’s 'Core Values' Campaign

angelina-jolie-louis-vuitton-core-values.jpg

Check out a barefoot Angelina Jolie posing on a wooden boat in Cambodia’s Siem Reap province for Louis Vuitton’s “Core Values” campaign!

The 36-year-old actress brought four of her children to the shoot, and some even had to be shooed out of the frame for photographer Annie Leibovitz to get her shot, according to WWD.

Later this week, Louis Vuitton will post a teaser on its website of an interview with Angelina, in which she discusses her life-changing visit to Cambodia.

FYI: Angelina is wearing her own clothes in the shot, including one of her favorite Alto bags that she’s owned for years!

Very rustic, I like it! :D

Archived