The Jolie-pitt Family

Guest Galchi

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xBoobyx

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND BEAUTIFUL BABY~!~!!! I just bought the People magazine of Shiloh, Angelina, and Brad on the cover. She has her mom's lips!~!!! ahhhh i love babies!! so cute!

Guest YUNA!

Zahara's a gorgeous baby.

I believe the reason Maddox isn't there is because he didn't want to have his pictures taken again, and Brad and Angie didn't force him.

THAT MADE ME LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sooo harrrrrrd:lol: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cute shiloh ^w^

Guest finalheaven

omg let the homewrecker comments commence... anyhow i hear maddox isn't there because he had to go to his classes! lol i keep forgetting that he's old enough to go to school alrealdy!

Guest Galchi

Another unique tattoo of Angie, the latitude and longitude of Cambodia, Maddox's birthplace; and Ethiopia, Zahara's birthplace.

How can she have that idea and made it into a tattoo B)

angelinatatooopt15li.jpg

Guest millie0305

maybe she's thinking why the hell did I not get pregnant and give Brad a kid :crazy:

?? Huh??

Aniston AND Pitt BOTH have said that Aniston wanted kids. Pitt called the rumors that Aniston didn't want kids as being "absolute bulls***" in last year's GQ magazine. it sucks how people are blaming Aniston for not popping out a kid...maybe she's not as fertile as other women, maybe Pitt didn't want a kid with HER, etc. etc...

Guest driftwood023

Hmm.. I don't know if agree with this.. But I like the fact that they're a mutlicultural family. Angelina is not only beautiful but generous, too, for all the UN work she does. ((:

Guest millie0305

gosh.. for some reasongs i don't like both of them..

they got an asian kid, an african kid, now their own kid.. white... so now they need a european kid, a south american kid, an australian kid.. yeahh so multi-cultural family..

Interesting tidbit. i heard that Angelina was supposed to adopt a Russian boy (i think his name was Gleb) and she even proclaimed "my son!" but shortly after her and pitt hooked up, she changed her mind...went to africa and adopted Zahara instead. Gleb is still at the orphange. it's sorta weird of her but whatever. Poor Gleb...what could have been!

Edit: here is the link http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/07/08/jolieadopt.shtml

Guest Galchi

?? Huh??

Aniston AND Pitt BOTH have said that Aniston wanted kids. Pitt called the rumors that Aniston didn't want kids as being "absolute bulls***" in last year's GQ magazine. it sucks how people are blaming Aniston for not popping out a kid...maybe she's not as fertile as other women, maybe Pitt didn't want a kid with HER, etc. etc...

Whether she's not the one to blame about their break-up, its too obvious that their priorities are not the same anymore. For almost 3 or 4 years of marriage, Brad wanted to have a child of his own, based on his interview for the promotion of Oceans 11. He even took a break from movies so that to start their family then, but JA was so busy with Friends but as what she said after Friends ended, they are too start a family right away, but then, hollywood offers came along which is her priority after Friends. Brad loved her so much then, but priorities have changed between the two of them, hollywood is JA's target, Brad has been to that state, JA not yet. That's what she is enjoying right now, all the attention, the glamour, she doesn't even goes to Brad then when he is doing his humanitarian works in Africa. She's rather stay in their Beverly Hills mansion and walk her dogs, not into humanitarian and adoption things

So partly, both of them is to blame, and I believe that both of them have moved on, JA with Vince Vaughn now and Brad with his kids and Angie. ;)

Hmm.. I don't know if agree with this.. But I like the fact that they're a mutlicultural family. Angelina is not only beautiful but generous, too, for all the UN work she does. ((:

Too generous indeed. Always donating money for the poor countries that they've been visited. That's her passion now, helping others around the world.

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

they are a beautiful family indeed

at first i didn't think they would last and that they didn't suit each other but now i find that each day i see them they look more suited to one another than anyone else (angelina and johnny depp would've been a great combination :lol:)

thanks for sharing!!

Guest millie0305

Whether she's not the one to blame about their break-up, its too obvious that their priorities are not the same anymore. For almost 3 or 4 years of marriage, Brad wanted to have a child of his own, based on his interview for the promotion of Oceans 11. He even took a break from movies so that to start their family then, but JA was so busy with Friends but as what she said after Friends ended, they are too start a family right away, but then, hollywood offers came along which is her priority after Friends. Brad loved her so much then, but priorities have changed between the two of them, hollywood is JA's target, Brad has been to that state, JA not yet. That's what she is enjoying right now, all the attention, the glamour, she doesn't even goes to Brad then when he is doing his humanitarian works in Africa. She's rather stay in their Beverly Hills mansion and walk her dogs, not into humanitarian and adoption things

LOL, you act like you know them. That's pretty funny. Did Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt personally tell you that their marriage didn't work because she didn't want kids? I am not a 'fan' of either of them but even I recall that Jennifer has also talked about children before Friends ended. It's pretty bold of you to blame the woman/wife for not getting pregnant. There was also speculation from People Magazine back in Jan 2005 that Jennifer WANTED children but then towards the end of the relationship, wasn't sure that she should bring a kid into their relationship because by then, Brad Pitt had emotionally CHECKED OUT of the marriage. Are you saying that if this was true that this was her mistake? That she should have tried to get pregnant as a last effort to save her marriage when it was already being said that HE had checked out already? Pitt also said that the rumors that Jennifer didn't want kids was "absolute bulls**t" and another Vanity Fair article from 2004 said that Jennifer had even made a room for their baby and was nervous that Brad's pointy furniture would be dangerous for a child. It's pretty messed up that some people are pointing to Jennifer as being the problem for not getting knocked up when it was her husband who was globetrotting with another woman. Hollywood is a GAME and it's naive of anyone to think that Pitt, Jolie and their PR team aren't manipulating the media to display certain images to the public....but that's another discussion

Guest Galchi

LOL, you act like you know them. That's pretty funny. Did Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt personally tell you that their marriage didn't work because she didn't want kids? I am not a 'fan' of either of them but even I recall that Jennifer has also talked about children before Friends ended. It's pretty bold of you to blame the woman/wife for not getting pregnant. There was also speculation from People Magazine back in Jan 2005 that Jennifer WANTED children but then towards the end of the relationship, wasn't sure that she should bring a kid into their relationship because by then, Brad Pitt had emotionally CHECKED OUT of the marriage. Are you saying that if this was true that this was her mistake? That she should have tried to get pregnant as a last effort to save her marriage when it was already being said that HE had checked out already? Pitt also said that the rumors that Jennifer didn't want kids was "absolute bulls**t" and another Vanity Fair article from 2004 said that Jennifer had even made a room for their baby and was nervous that Brad's pointy furniture would be dangerous for a child. It's pretty messed up that some people are pointing to Jennifer as being the problem for not getting knocked up when it was her husband who was globetrotting with another woman. Hollywood is a GAME and it's naive of anyone to think that Pitt, Jolie and their PR team aren't manipulating the media to display certain images to the public....but that's another discussion

:w00t: Yeah I act like I know them but not really...so funny of you to ask me if they told me that their marriage didn't work because she didn't want kids. Just what I have said, JA said that she really wanted to start a family with Brad after her Friends stint but for some obvious reasons like her Hollywood thing is about to start, she chose to focus more on her career, which is to make movies and be known not just as Brad Pitt's wife. She longed for Hollywood invasion which is she is experiencing right now with a movie with Vince Vaughn.

What's so annoying is people tend to go on her side, going to Oprah show saying that she never said that she never wanted to have kids so as to make Brad as the bad guy and Angie as the husband grabber. If you just know, Brad said that they had never had sex for a year during the course of their marriage and he never said that to me personally.

She just portrays a good girl sweet image when in fact she is not. She's smoking pot, just like her friend co-star MP, and a smoker just like Brad. And Im not saying that Angie is not smoking, but, she sure did that when she hasn't adopted her kid maddox then. She does have this all tattoo while JA doesn't have, so the perception of people is that Angie is the bad girl the bit** who ruined their marriage and the one to blame for all their fairy tale marriage collapsing.

That is your opinion, so that's it. I made this thread for the Jolie-Pitt family, not for JA. Who knows, Brad might do the same with Angie, leave her. But right now, Im just enjoying their family while they are still together that's why I opened up this thread for them for those who are interested to see their pics not to make arguments for those people who don't like them

Archived