Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Galchi

The Jolie-pitt Family

: ) they seem very happy. that is good

and this is off-topic but her giant lips disturb me because they aren't smooth X_X

i heard once she got plastic surgery for her lips, but so far, no one's ever mentioned that; so i think i'm wrong. but i still don't like her lips : /

she is soooooooooooo freaken tiny!!!!!! but i love that pic where brad's looking at the baby with angelina looking at him. awwwwwww~~~

but the thing i don't like is how they adopted the second child when they already knew they were going to have this one. i kinda feel bad for the 2nd child and wish they didn't adopt her in the first place.=\

she is soooooooooooo freaken tiny!!!!!! but i love that pic where brad's looking at the baby with angelina looking at him. awwwwwww~~~

but the thing i don't like is how they adopted the second child when they already knew they were going to have this one. i kinda feel bad for the 2nd child and wish they didn't adopt her in the first place.=\

Like what Angie said in her interview with Ann Curry, it was not in their plan to get pregnant, and they adopted Zahara July of 2005 and she got pregnant September or August of last year.

She never wanted to have a biological child in the first place because she feels that there is always a kid that needs to be adopted by her. Zahara is being taken care of by both Brad and Angie, so no worries for Angie will take care all of their kids for she will not make any movies at anytime now for her focused is on the kids while Brad will get back to work to start filming Oceans 11 part 3 ;)

i never think that brad n angelina were meant for each other, but after seeing all this pics..they do meant for each other,they look great together..n their baby were cute..

: ) they seem very happy. that is good

and this is off-topic but her giant lips disturb me because they aren't smooth X_X

i heard once she got plastic surgery for her lips, but so far, no one's ever mentioned that; so i think i'm wrong. but i still don't like her lips : /

No surgery, her lips were always fugly. Even moreso as a child

Another picture of Angie and the baby

6151img1std1fv6sy.jpg

That puffy full lip is the one who made her more famous.

Love all the pics from the Hello Magazine. Maddox is nowhere to be seen in the photoshoot, only Zahara was there

Here she is with her eyes open together with big sister Zahara :blush:

shy5kn.th.jpg

Maybe Angie is gifted to of having to maintain her body like that. She seem to have Pam Anderson's breast now it's just that hers are for real.

Some said she was taking yoga classes while she was pregnant.

That puffy full lip is the one who made her more famous.

Love all the pics from the Hello Magazine. Maddox is nowhere to be seen in the photoshoot, only Zahara was there

Here she is with her eyes open together with big sister Zahara :blush:

shy5kn.th.jpg

Zahara's a gorgeous baby.

I believe the reason Maddox isn't there is because he didn't want to have his pictures taken again, and Brad and Angie didn't force him.

Definitely a beautiful family. Zahara is so adorable and I see that Shiloh looks a bit like Zahara too, hehe. Shiloh is so adorable! She's got mom's lips and dad's nose and eyes! They're so happy and I hope they stay that way.