The Jolie-pitt Family

Guest Galchi

Guest sourflour

:w00t: Yeah I act like I know them but not really...so funny of you to ask me if they told me that their marriage didn't work because she didn't want kids. Just what I have said, JA said that she really wanted to start a family with Brad after her Friends stint but for some obvious reasons like her Hollywood thing is about to start, she chose to focus more on her career, which is to make movies and be known not just as Brad Pitt's wife. She longed for Hollywood invasion which is she is experiencing right now with a movie with Vince Vaughn.

What's so annoying is people tend to go on her side, going to Oprah show saying that she never said that she never wanted to have kids so as to make Brad as the bad guy and Angie as the husband grabber. If you just know, Brad said that they had never had sex for a year during the course of their marriage and he never said that to me personally.

She just portrays a good girl sweet image when in fact she is not. She's smoking pot, just like her friend co-star MP, and a smoker just like Brad. And Im not saying that Angie is not smoking, but, she sure did that when she hasn't adopted her kid maddox then. She does have this all tattoo while JA doesn't have, so the perception of people is that Angie is the bad girl the bit** who ruined their marriage and the one to blame for all their fairy tale marriage collapsing.

That is your opinion, so that's it. I made this thread for the Jolie-Pitt family, not for JA. Who knows, Brad might do the same with Angie, leave her. But right now, Im just enjoying their family while they are still together that's why I opened up this thread for them for those who are interested to see their pics not to make arguments for those people who don't like them

i agree!! this thread is for bragelina"s fans, if you dont like them then dont come here n dish on them.. I personally really admire angelina for all of her generosity!! and Brad seems like a nice guy...why cant ppl just be happy for them!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evercute

Hollywood is a GAME and it's naive of anyone to think that Pitt, Jolie and their PR team aren't manipulating the media to display certain images to the public....but that's another discussion

LOL. It seems to me that most of the images displayed to the public are derogatory towards both Brad and Angelina, as they portray Jennifer as the "victim", Brad as the "cheater" and Angelina is the "husband stealer". Why would Pitt, Jolie and their PR team do that to themselves? o_O

Lastly, Shiloh is cute and she's got her mother's lips.

Guest millie0305

LOL. It seems to me that most of the images displayed to the public are derogatory towards both Brad and Angelina, as they portray Jennifer as the "victim", Brad as the "cheater" and Angelina is the "husband stealer". Why would Pitt, Jolie and their PR team do that to themselves? o_O

No, i don't agree with that at all. I don't think that they can control how the public portrays Aniston but they certainly do control how they themselves are portrayed. although i don't doubt Angelina is genuine about her causes (as are many celebrities who aren't as vocal or public about it), my point is that she has used the charity and being photographed w/children, especially more so in 2005, along with brad pitt to manipulate their own image in order to save face as the homewrecker/cheater (source: http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB114....html?mod=blogs )

also, i don't think it's fair of anyone to say that Jennifer Aniston didn't want kids, blah blah...give me a break. BRAD PITT HIMSELF said that those rumors were, his words, "absolure bulls**t" (source: GQ magazine 2005). A woman can have a film career and have children. it's sexist for anyone to insinuate that if she booked for movies (btw, one of those films, the senator's wife, is produced by brad himself and he had developed the project for her), that this means she doesn't want kids. sexist and ignorant.

btw, it's also possible that aniston may not be as fertile as other woman....but yeah, continue to blame the wife and exonerate the husband for his blatant disrespect and disregard. lol, it amazes me how people can be implicitly misogynistic.

Guest xowendyL

Cutest family I must say.. Even though I'm not a big fan of them =\

Bahahha Maddox completes them. Reppin Cambodian what!! HAHA =P

Guest globosapien

gosh.. for some reasongs i don't like both of them..

they got an asian kid, an african kid, now their own kid.. white... so now they need a european kid, a south american kid, an australian kid.. yeahh so multi-cultural family..

really? i think the fact that they're a multicultural bunch make them more beautiful

finally, the hype for how baby Shiloh would look has ended...

but i think the baby's got more of Brad's features... ^^

and Maddox is so cute. ^^ I think Zaharah will look better when she grows a bit more older... she should!~ She's got Angelina for a mom. ^^ Maddox is already one cool looking kid thanks to Angelina. hehehe..

Guest Galchi

Brad Pitt named as Father of the Year :rolleyes:

Brad Pitt is Dad Of The Year according to a Life & Style Father's Day poll. "He even skipped the Cannes Film Festival in anticipation of Shiloh's birth," said L&S's editor in chief Debra Birnbaum

Brad Pitt on his Malibu mansion talking on his cellphone :P

bradpittmotorycle019pq.jpg

Shiloh Nouvel...what a unique name! Actually, all of their kids have such unique names.

Beautiful family indeed.

Archived