Miley Elle 2009

Guest Sakura_Chan

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PhuongNguyen

I actually think Miley looks decent in these photos. I mean, no offense but Miley isn't very photogenic in photo shot and I think these are some of her "better" ones. Her lips does look a bit bigger than usual, but overall, she looks quite pretty.

Guest Sakura_Chan

I actually think Miley looks decent in these photos. I mean, no offense but Miley isn't very photogenic in photo shot and I think these are some of her "better" ones. Her lips does look a bit bigger than usual, but overall, she looks quite pretty.

haha first real nice comment. i totally agree. i dont think these photos are even that bad. like she looks pretty, especially without all the make up. apparently Elle was the one that wanted her to look this way anyways. they wanted her to loook more mature and older and they did it by the lacey bra thinger and the leather. i like the one of her on teh table. she looks pretty and sofishocoated. but i agree that she also shouldnt try to pull the sexy look. but im thinking she went more for the "innocent transition to sexy" look.

Guest MiizzHyukiie

uhm... i def. like that the stylists went for a clean, natural look, but top disney star+sexy = awkward.

i think the lace and bra was the wrong way to go, isnt there some other way to portray sexy?

Guest soyabeangirl16

i dont think this image is working for her, but i like the last shot. but more if it was someone else xD

Guest cpopbaby19

She's pretty but the concept is so wrong. LOL. I wonder how my niece would react over this once she sees "Hannah Montana". LOL

Guest ninyaah

Agreed. I don't know why some soompi-ers love bashing her :| I don't like the girl, but come on. Give her a break.

Guest Oprah

go miley miley!! you go girl!! earn those $$$ to get yourself a new pair double D's!

i feel like this magazine cover will give buyers the wrong idea "playboy....teenage edition"

Guest bubblepeach

I don't like her but I like her make-up here. She looks more natural.

But I don't think she fits the image 'sexy' :huh:

Side note: the yellow dress looks nice

Archived