Miley Elle 2009

Guest Sakura_Chan

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aiyashisuey

hahahahah that picture of her closing her eyes. her nostrils look soo huge to meeee

and yeah the whole "older" image etc... not working. i'll forever think of her as disney channel hannah montana

Guest pinguvxd

i like how she has a clean face with no heavy make up and such. She really does look her age without it.

However I still cannot get over the fact that she is on Elle. It's just so weird to me.

I don't think miley can really hold a candle to the other women that have graced the cover on Elle. She's just a teeny bopper.

Although I do like her (sometimes) iono, she just kind of ticks me off..? :mellow:

And I agree, the sexy image isn't going for her.

And I'm kind of sad that she cut her hair. I liked her long locks.

Guest nxtlvl

It's def going to be hard for Miley to shed her Disney Hannah Montana image. She looks so awkward and unnatural in her shots.

Guest hsin531

Why is she even on the cover of this magazine? She isn't fashionable or mature enough to be featured. All of those pictures of her look awkward and out of place.

Guest megan92

i think it's weird she's on the cover of elle. not really the greatest pics but i do love her boots in the last one.

Guest Sakura_Chan

i like how she has a clean face with no heavy make up and such. She really does look her age without it.

However I still cannot get over the fact that she is on Elle. It's just so weird to me.

I don't think miley can really hold a candle to the other women that have graced the cover on Elle. She's just a teeny bopper.

Although I do like her (sometimes) iono, she just kind of ticks me off..? :mellow:

And I agree, the sexy image isn't going for her.

And I'm kind of sad that she cut her hair. I liked her long locks.

i agree that it's weird she's on the cover of Elle and the fact that the no make up thing is pretty. she said she was only wearing lip gloss in the last picture. i love the natural look for her.

Guest babiloveyoo

hahahahah that picture of her closing her eyes. her nostrils look soo huge to meeeeand yeah the whole "older" image etc... not working. i'll forever think of her as disney channel hannah montana

Lols, I thought she was trying to sneeze and yeah the sexy image doesn't suit her at all.

Archived