Official: Vanness Wu Jian Hao thread

verona

Guest BoA*SarangHae

Oh my god!

I didnt know Vanness was this built O_O

Damn!

@_@

His body totally pwns Kangta's...when you look at their photoshoots.

He got muscle like everywhere.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god!

I didnt know Vanness was this built O_O

Damn!

@_@

His body totally pwns Kangta's...when you look at their photoshoots.

He got muscle like everywhere.

yup.. coz he's assiduous for practicing. not sure but as all i know, he's built his body so far. i noticed his mucsles from Meteor Garden. but rite now his body is really nice than before. :rolleyes:

some lastest articles

news on his concert in Malaysia 03.03.2007

concert's name: VANDALIZUM

VIP (4TH TO 10TH ROW - number of tickets limited)- MYR300 (SGD132)

The special guest is Nicky Lee from Machi

poster

vanness01.jpg

fplan.gif

vangen1mv5.jpg

vangen2ur9.jpg

vangen3is6.jpg

source from

http://www.genting.com.my/en/live_ent/2007...swu/default.htm

thanks to Vanness1Love, vannwu.com, onlyVanness

this poster reminds me on his concert in Japan. and even its name, VAN-DALISM and VANDALIZUM. :rolleyes: well, hope the Malay concert he'll perf like his Japan concert. oh... how much i wanna watch his Japan concert. that concert was really amazing than all his concerts before. :w00t:

VanNess will celebrate 29th Bday in Japan

http://bonbonchu.com/van-birthday.htm

Translated by vanness1love@onlyvanness

Jan 17, 2007

On August 2007, Vanness celebrates his 29th b-day (how time flies - vanness1love@onlyvanness). F4 is appointed as the Taiwan ambassadors, it is thought that inevitably, that it's also a great opportunity for F4 to come to japan more often and that Japan will be open to encouraging entertainment business market with Taiwan from now on.

F4 has been praised in Japan for couple of years now, fans are therefore looking forward to having more activities and events together with F4, and as Vanness celebrates his 29th b-day, they'd openly want him to celebrate it in Japan. If it happens, it can gather also the interest of the media, and probably, with this, the degree of expectation of Vanness and F4 will capture the many hearts of the fans and thus, rise the probability in the Japan market from then on. To be able to lead this to actualization, not only 1 should act, it is very reasonable to let everyone gather and cooperate, that's the meaning oF F4 power. Voices of the japanese fans is intended in addition before they talk to the personnel/staff in charge of F4.

participate in their forum : http://www4.rocketbbs.com/441/norivan.html

yup.. rite now obviously Vanness gains many fans in Japan. i really love to see him can attack solo Japan market though i know it's hard :P

Guest --=WinGz=--

BoA*SarangHae: haha yeah, agree..vanness has more muscles and a better/hotter body than kangta, :ph34r:

hahha but they are both veryyyyy good looking! :D

------------------

thanks Vanny for the news! :D

wow..japan people are so lucky!!! i wish i live in japan hahha T_T

the poster is hootttt!!! :D

old event but new pics to us :D

VanNess & KangTa @ BEIJING concert - Reahealsal

qq09-da.gif

qq10-da.gif

qq11-da.gif

qq07-da.gif

qq03-da.gif

qq05-da.gif

qq01-da.gif

:w00t: <333

ww06-da.gif

ww05-da.gif

ww03-da.gif

fans

http://www.54mk.com/news/UploadFiles/2006929132641955.jpg

credit: 蓝色水蜜桃 - vvstar

haha i love his outfit. it's funny but fit him well. oh my kute Vanness!!! <33

and hottt Vanness as usual :w00t:

caps on his perf @ Nagano concert

nagano1jo6.jpg

nagano2sy3.jpg

vlcsnapnaganoiu9.jpg

Nagano concert backstage <33

vlcsnapcollageko6.jpg

naganors5.jpg

credit: lizabeth @ vannwu.netfreehost.com

credit naoko and angelvanness, certifiedvann_addicts

Guest --=WinGz=--

wooohhh Vanness' hairstyle at the nagano concert is so cool! :D

thanks for sharing! ^.^

DOes anybody know which songs he performed at the nagano concert? ^^

WingZ, according the fan report, Vanness was singing "Ling Shi Zha", "Who Made You Cry", "Fantasy Love" [幻想這愛], "Rasta" [Poker Face] and "Meteor Rain". otherwise he also sung Silent Night for fan's request on 12.07 nite. the nite 08 i dunno well. maybe the main songs were the same, after that he sung a lil bit of "Last Xmas" cos he didn't remember the lyric. then he sung "White Xmas".

read more to find his cunning :ph34r:

Q: How did he feel to perform in the skate rink?

V: Very unusual, it is cold, but now we all very hot with fans’ kind support!

(He looked very hot, sweating also!)

Q: Do you have any unforgettable memory of Christmas?

V: Ah…. these years I was busy working, but this year, I will go to perform in Kelly's Concert in Las Vagas so this year I can spend time with my family.

Q: Christmas will come very soon. Could you give the fans special Christmas present?

V: Then, I will sing a Carol. (to fans) What kind of Christmas song would you like to listen?!

Fans: Amazing grace! Last Christmas!

V: Last Christmas? ...Sorry, I don't know the song... How about Silent Night? Or you prefer Amazing Grace? Which one would you like??

Fans (me, indeed ^^;): Both!! Both!!

V: No way. Let's decide by clapping hands. Who wants to listen to Amazing Grace? Then Silent Night?

The latter received bigger applause, so he started to sing Silent Night, so moody!!

Then comes the last song (too fast! TT), 流星雨. We all sang, of course.

After the song, he said bye-bye and off the stage.

We all shouted for Encore, so eagerly, and finally Van came up again (this time he wore black parker), just to tell us “Thanks and Good bye”.

Van was in the good mood, talked some Japanese such as "Ai shite ru? (You love me?)", and when he heard we answered YES!, he smiled and said, "Boku mo!!(me, too!)"(^o^)

credit: Junko@V-S.W.A.T. One Love – http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/v_swatonelove/

the bold text, i mean the 2nd nite he was able to sing a lil bit of Last Xmas [cos he didnt remember all], but the 1st nite he even said he didnt know this song [it's unbelievable to American as him]. haha to me he's so kute by this way. :D i love the way he justified himself since the fogeting lyric, the way he declined both songs request. i love all, oh my Vanness!! <33 :w00t:

*haha i continue crazy again*

btw, something i wanna share wif you guys. here are some caps on Vanness that i already made. some events when he was in Korea wif Kangta. oh man... when i watched them again some days ago, i could't stay well. i found him was so so kuteeeee >"<

2006.06.01 VanNess KangTa @ SBS Music Wave

:wub: <333

20060601musicwavedn2.jpg

KBS interview 2006.08.01

naughty boi :D

200607201vw6.jpg

when he was asked about his favourite Korean actress. he was so shyyyy to answer! haha so kute!!! :D

200607203zq2.jpg

>"<

49bhhc7.jpg

:wub::w00t:

127ik9.jpg

oh i miss Vanness.... :tears:

Guest --=WinGz=--

Vanny: ohhh thanks for answering..! i have heard "Ling Shi Zha" only once at one of his Beijing concerts.. but i could hardly hear the song since the fans were screaming very loud.. haha!

Any "Ling Shi Zha" performances where u can hear the song clearly? please share! ^^ Thanks!

oh myyy gaahhhhddd.. Vanny i love u haha! the screencaps are sooooooo cute!! especially the one where he's so shy..haha! cutie!! ^o^

awww he is really tooooo cute! wanna pinch his cheeks and hug him!!! :P

Thank u!!!!

ahh vanny, ty for all the pics!! and i miss him too :(

and you're always welcome wingz^^

i found another poster for vannes performing at genting^^

vanness01.jpg

credit: myspace

vanness77, yes, to me his body is the most perfect and different among all. XD

yup... honestly i've really hated the guys who's full of muscles before. to me they seems to be terrible! >"< . but after falling in love with Vann *shy* , i must ask myself to change my mind about them because how can i hate Vanness? >"<

finally i decide to continue to hate all guys who's full of muscles but my Vanness is unique exception because i must always try to think his body is so different and perfect that can't be compared with them XD

*haha talkative and childish. dun laugh me :)) *

WingZ, i think it's hard to find a really clear version coz almost full clips on it is just from fans taking. from all clips on this song perf i've seen, i think his one at Leehom concert is the most clear. so i've already uploaded it on Youtube. u can give it a try. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OkCtRpw-YY

tam, thanks for enjoying my caps ^^

i miss him so, really. :(

about his Malaysia concert, a Leehom fan from AF told me that how can SonyBMG schedule Vanness's and Leehom's concert on the same day and same country. can't get it. is it me or why would they wanna see the competition between their own artists?. what a stupid company coz i think though both styles aren't the same at all but still some ppl are fans of both. how can they go then? honestly i dun like this company.

ah! btw, just a joke. hehe... :D

09042860002by8.jpg

he's Son Ho Young, a member of Korean boyband G.O.D. my friend told me that he seems to be like Vanness, esp his nose and his lips. haha how can it be. i dun think so. Vann's nose is more better. otherwise his lips isn't as thick as Vann then Vann's is more attractive haha...

i love the thick lips and the single-eyelid of Vanness. they make him more kute when he smile <333

anyway, just a joke ^^

edit

ahhhhh, you guys see it yet? i found this pic at my blog friend. first time i see it <3

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/su66.../the_finger.jpg

credit: Su66aMaMa @ MySpace

hehe look at his finger ...

Fans Complain that Vanness and LEEhom are holding concert on same day

SonyBMG artists Wang Leehom and Vanness are not only in the same company, they are also close friends behind the scenes. The two have been seen hanging out together in Taipei. In addition, the two have cooperated on numerous occasions including concerts and most notably in Leehom's self-directed music video "Ai Cou."

However, SonyBMG has pit the two celebrities against each other for the first time. Both Leehom and Vanness are holding concerts in Malaysia on March 3rd, 2007. This is Vanness's first time holding a solo concert in Malaysia. However, this is also the last stop for Leehom's widely acclaimed GSYX concert tour.

Leehom's special guest for his concert will be Singapore superstar and close friend of Leehom's Lin Jun Jie (J.J. Lin). The special concert for Vanness's concert will be R/B singer and rapper Nicky Lee (of renowned Taiwanese group Machi).

SonyBMG commented that the concerts will not clash with one another because Leehom and Vanness attract different audiences. Sony's publicist commented, "The two have different musical styles and are in no way similar to another. We are confident that neither concert will affect the performance of the other because each artist has different fanbases."

However, there has been backlash from fans, such as 20 year old Elizabeth Goh, who is a fan of both artists. "I don't know who's concert go to. This is Vanness's first time in Malaysia, but this is Leehom's last stop." Other fans complain that putting the two artists on the same day will draw tension between fans and result in unneccesary comparison between the two.

Source: Shi Jie Ri Bao

Translate: Apple

Thanks to singerchick@AF

Behind the scene of "Ai Cuo" MV :D

vann-animate.gif

"Dancing" :D

van-animate.gif

awwww, they are so kuteeeee together!!!! <333

as i think, can't help the complaint from fans of both. yup... hope the shedule will be changed though i know it's hard. what a pity for VanHom fans.

sorry mod for the double posts but i think news can be excepted? :)

vanny^^ i was just gonna post that sonybmg article. it's so sad that the company has to do that -.- my mom works in it, but she works with the american stars so i'm not sure she can ask for a change ): asjkf;oij. i hope they both get the support from their fans, but i'm scared that one person is gonna get all the fans and not the other ): vanness and leehom are so close! sjfa;ioj hehe. and i'm a huge fan of son ho young, but i never really thought of the resemblance thing. yunho reminds me soo much of vanness though. lol (:

oh, and does anyone know what pic this was from or what this person was talkin about??

J/V Moment

Here's the translation of one of the points on that list of "F4友情记事本":

In regards to their hotel arrangements, they had two rooms booked: Vic and Vanness in one, Jerry and Ken in the other. Later on, Ken revealed that Vic had switched into Jerry's room, as they wanted to go to bed early, while he and Vanness wanted to stay out around a while longer.

---

And also: exactly what kind of 'pose' they were going for in this photo is beyond me...

VicJerryReach.jpg

credit: olivia_y at livejournal

Guest --=WinGz=--

wow, the concert of Leehom and Vann is on the same day?? that sucks.. :blink:

don't understand SonyBMG sometimes..i mean come on. even if they didnt had any other date to hold the concert, they still have to find another solution to it since this will deffintely lead to ''bad rumours'' from the media, saying stuff like oh that concert has more fans and supporters than the other one and that proves that he's more popular and bla bla blaaaaaa... <_<

Gosh, stupid decision of Sony.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, awww that picture of F4 is so cute ^^ and very handsome too!

That picture is from their F4@Tokyo pictorial...if i'm not mistaking..haha! I love ALLLL pics from their F4@Tokyo pictorial..

very handsome!

and awwwwwwwwww cute gif of Vann and Leehom! ^^

Ammm weird O.o ... I thought you guys would actually know someting but I can't seem to find anything related to Vanness new drama, where he'll be starring with a Park Ji Yoon

I have a lot of questions, is this some Taiwanese/Korean production? Or i dunno, where will it be aired? o.O

I found some chinese articles but I can barely speak english so yeah, go figure -_-;;

You guys know anything about Vanness new drama with this actress? ^^

Guest aquatears

i've been re-watching Meteor Garden...and i am still in shock at how a simple haircut can turn this man into such hotness. :blush:

Guest sushixohh

omg. i've missed vanness. I was like drooling over him before. I love him in Meteor Garden. :) How I wish F4 would colaborate more!

i'm back hehe...

esmiux, as all i know, rite now there are just a few articles on this drama, not much. it's reported that his drama will be filmed around July of this year, after his drama which will be started filming around April with Zaizai and Ken, i think. first i'm so afraid of this drama will be clashed with his drama wif F2 about shooting time. but rite now it's seems to be alright.

yup, his co-star in this drama will be Park Ji Yoon. the story has been released at its website but in Chinese, hic.... T__T i dunno Chinese and rite now no one translates it then i just get a lil'. the name of this drama is "The Grand Theatre". it takes place in the 1930s. the story is about the ups and downs of this theatre and the artists who belong to it. Vanness's name role is Weiqing, and it's seems to be he's one of said artists. yup, just a few as i said, i dunno Chinese T__T

quite a new role compare with all his role before. haha... can't wait to see his Chinese opera theatre performs XD

the drama poster

1169550406.jpg

website: http://www.aeghk.com/dramas/juyuan/index-1.htm [quite simple, maybe since it's not started to film yet]

about Park Ji Yoon. yep... her acting is not bad, really. otherwise she's pretty, but her face looks "sharp", esp her eyes ^__^

20066151451866.jpg

aquatears, yup... everybody says he looks more nice with the short hair. i think so. but rite now i found he's really hot with the hairstyle which is between long hair and short hair. :D

sorry for my poor English then i can't express clear XD

but i mean, it's like this:

2006103121221732194_0.jpg

<333333333333333333 :wub:

sushixohh, me tooooo!!! XD i really miss him. watching some new clips on him just make me miss him more!! :( always can't get enough on Vanness :((

yup... about F4 colaborate project, a good news here! F4 will go to Japan and Korea early March for tourism oversea press conferences. and the drama for said project will start filming around April XD

well, a promising 2007 with many busy projects of Vanness. concert in Malay on March, drama wif F3 on April and his own drama on July, and maybe his vol 2 album. so excited that can't waittttttt. XD

but at last, hope they will be true. since i heard many promising projects like that for years before :)

ok, new stuffs ^^

(The Kuala Lumpur news)

Wednesday 31th January at 7:30 pm; Wu Jian Hao will meet the fans at Sungai Wang concourse area to promote his Genting's concert ticket sales

everyone who is going to see this concert, pls go there to support him :)

caps and gifs on his perfs in Japan last year.

asian_3.jpg

awww, hotie Vanness <33333

asian_2.gif

asian_1a.gif

ryanngarenn0016rr.gif

nagano0033eo.gif

10014822294.jpg10014821403.jpg

*thanks to Shunzi

thanks to orilin @ dreampart blog

F3 2007 calendar making

caps

vancalendarshotcollage1ka7.jpg

vancalendarshotcollage3ny4.jpg

>"<

vancalendarshotcollage4uo2.jpg

clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonyYwsHabs

you guys must notice the part from 00:29 to 00:37. ahhhh, watch it to know why that part makes me dying!! XD

i'm not wrong! Vanness's body is perfect and the best !! XD

news clip ARIRANG Showbix Extra 2007.01.26

arirangshowbizextrawvansd8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IGeIB1Gd5Q

* all credit to lizabeth @ vannwu.com

Park Jin-young is Rain manager. him and Vanness was going out together then thay said does he find a new "Rain"?

i dun think so ^^

phew... :D

Vanness busy schedule, may not make it to F4 group project.

Vanness busy schedule, may not make it to F4 group project.

Chinese News

January 22, 2007

translated by onlyf4fan@onlyvanness

Vanness is scheduled to do a tv soap with a korean artist where the 2 will start shooting 3rd quarter of the year. Meanwhile, it was told that Vanness is currently busy with his other activities, preparatory for his upcoming concert in Malaysia at the same time the launching of his 2nd solo album.

Meanwhile, with F4 group project c/o Tourist Bureau as earlierreported, the said project is not yet on Vanness's line of priorities this year.

With his very busy 2007, other speculate that not only Jerry's schedule is on hold for the grouping of F4, but Vanness's as well, if he does be included on the said project, he may not be doing regular stints but guest appearance perhaps so as not to give conflict to his earlier schedules and at the same time to give way to fans' overwhelming request, still this has to be confirmed.

credit: http://f4misyel.blogspot.com/2007/01/vanne...ot-make-it.html

oh no :(

Guest --=WinGz=--

waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Vanny the gifs of Vanness u posted from the concert in japan is soooooooo adorable...and sheexxxyyy.. :D

ohh, i hope the F4 drama will be continuing with the 4 of them..and not only F3 or F2..i want F4.. :P eventhough i still would be satisfied with F3 or F2,, but i really miss F4 ...together... T_T

-----------------

Has this been posted before? sorry if it was!

repkgmg7.jpg

repkg1zr6.jpg

tam and WingZ, about the F4 reunite project for the tourism promoting, as some lastest news clarified

- Vanness can join this project, esp drama bcoz the shooting time of each aren't the same [F4 drama will be around April while his own drama July]

- Jerry will also join this project for sure though he'll join the drama as a guest, not lead actor [ZZ will be]

====================

Vanness come backkkkkk

Vanness Wu Genting concert 2007 Press Conference

Date: 31/1/2007

Time:5.10PM

Venue: Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel

Vanness Wu had been in the US resting for the past month. Yesterday, he made a "comeback" appearance at Kuala Lumpur to promote his upcoming Genting concert on 3 March.

At the press conference, Vanness revealed that he was in US busy recording his new album. Fans will be excited to know that he'll sing new songs at the concert. And in terms of songs and dance, it's will be slightly different from his Japan concert.

"I think the greatest difference between the Genting and Japan concert is that... i need not sing Japanese songs. Ha... i had a tough time practising."

Back to his album, Vanness expressed that he hope to release his solo album this year. Currently, he's discussing a favourable date of release with the recording company. This time, he participated in writing lyrics and arranging. Also, there's collaboration with Nicky Lee. He and Nicky have always been "Machi", so besides collaborating in his album, Nicky will also be the special guest at Genting concert.

Praised Nicky Lee's - a great singer

Vanness was full of praises for Nicky, Nicky has very good vocals, he can help me out. Whatever i say, he'll say OK. (Will both of u have any interaction?) We will join forces to make the fans get high.

As for Lee Hom KL concert, which happens to fall on the same day. Vanness said the venue is different, so... "We are good frens, i planned to invite his to be a special guest at 1st, but anyway there'll are still chances in the future."

Vanness Wu Meet the fans session

Date: 31/1/2007

Time: 7:30PM

Venue: Sungei Wang Concourse

Vanness can't resist Malaysian fans enthusiasm, added an encore at the fans event.

Impatient fans couldn't wait for the concert, fans event seemed like a concert. After Vanness sang "Wo Tao Yan Wo Zi Ji", the crowd shouted encore. Unexpectedly, the usually cool Vanness, gave in to fans enthusiam and agreed to fans request to sing "Ji Mo Guang Chang".

However, as he was not fully prepared, he forgot part of the lyrics. But fans didn't mind, it was Vanness who admitted he forgot the lyrics.

Source: chinapress 01.02.2007

picz

dscn1071ha9.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al...dscn1075ly5.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al...dscn1074qi0.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al...dscn1072ix8.jpg

<33333333

img0030vf0.jpg

img0033ts5.jpg

img0025in3.jpg

img0027up4.jpg

img0021nu6.jpg

img0008yx3.jpg

img0012ux3.jpg

img0013yd4.jpg

img0007dh8.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0014lr2.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0006an5.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0005qx3.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0003xw7.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0010qg6.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0019cz3.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0017ub5.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0028io8.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0022fi1.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0026uy5.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0032ls0.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0024qi7.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0031uz6.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0048qu3.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0047am9.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0042wo1.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0041ol7.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0034ni5.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0035ki6.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0036px6.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0039rw2.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0040ez6.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al.../img0029fi4.jpg

0126b.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al...sMsia/0119b.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al...sMsia/0125b.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/al...a/0202en03b.jpg

<3333

xinsrc_27202040209462503015721.jpg

U1735P28T3D1436419F326DT20070202104.jpg

U1735P28T3D1436419F329DT20070202104.jpg

U1735P28T3D1436419F328DT20070202104.jpg

U1735P28T3D1436419F358DT20070202104.jpg

all picz credit to Simone, Sylvia & Pyo @ onlyF4, Sina, Xinhua, tian mo e shi, sinchew, chinapress

clipz

2007.01.31 Vanness @ Malaysia Airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7xf8hjZlLs

2007.01.02 Vanness meet fans session @ Genting 1st World Plaza

singing "I hate myself"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTJQl-HTF_8

credit to Simone&Sylvia, Michi @ onlyF4

woooooo, i love this hairstyle!!! so kuteeeee.... it really fits him well among all XD

btw, i really do love to see Vanness by one side. i found his face is so so nice when seeing one side. his cheek, his lips, his ear, esp his nose... hao shuai!!!!! <3333

1111111111111111111lp8.jpg

Archived