YUNA ITO [伊藤由奈] Official Topic

Guest heygingersnap

Guest heygingersnap

became popular as REIRA on NANA...

i was just wondering... does anyone else here like her?

i just recently fell in love with her -- i had most of her songs on my PC for a long time but i just started listening to her now. her voice is so calm and soothing and so far i love all her songs that have come out so far, especially ENDLESS STORY and PRECIOUS. she's so cute too, from what i've seen on talkshows, and since she grew up in hawaii, she speaks native english... i don't think she's quite fluent in japanese yet, but she definitely understands it. half japanese, half korean... man, i could seriously just gush about her for forever. :wub:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuna_Ito

http://www.yunaweb.com [OFFICIAL]

http://www.yunaito.com

http://www.nana-nana.net/yuna

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cocoa

I absolutely LOVE her. I really liked her in NANA and her new single, Precious is so good. I'm very impressed with her live performances. More people should listen to her!!

Yeah I didn't like her too much at first~ But her talent is undeniable XD Her lives are amazing!

&& yeah, all her singles are really good. Definitely worth buying <3!

Guest simpleandpink

Some of her recent songs are really boring x_x. She should explore past the genre of ballads. It'd be cool if she did some R&B.

My fave ballad of hers though is "Endless Story." Very nice. Her voice is exactly right for that song. Mellow, but expressive in the parts that need it.

Guest Wen Jing

Love Yuna 2!!

She's soo pretty and with beautiful voice!

And her english is soo good, love her pronunciation ^^

Guest LAELA

She has an amazing voice, and because she grew up in Hawaii, she has very good English. I admit I liked her better than Mika in the movie (because Mika's not a rocker, sadly, nor an actress, and Yuna just completely blew me away). Am downloading more songs from her right now, but she doesn't have very many at the moment.

Guest SwtMsT

Oh, I listened to Endless Story and I'm not really into Japanese pop, but I really really love that song- she has a great voice.

Guest heygingersnap

i think her next single will be upbeat like pureyes and i'm free -- it's due to be released on august 09.

i also hope she'll do an english song soon too, especially since she's fluent in it. :3

Guest Steph*

Did anyone understand her English in Nana? :huh:

Cause I didn't.

I loved Endless Story and Journey, Precious didn't really appeal to me.

Haven't heard anything else from her.

• 3 months later...
Guest losborrachos

^i understand her english just fine, she mentioned something about homer...

and i agree, her voice is beautiful, and you can't really blame her, ballads ARE her strongest suit... i like endless journey and precious a lot...

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

Some of her recent songs are really boring x_x. She should explore past the genre of ballads. It'd be cool if she did some R&B.

My fave ballad of hers though is "Endless Story." Very nice. Her voice is exactly right for that song. Mellow, but expressive in the parts that need it.

I know man. But i still have faith in her music. And i agree. i reckon she;d be awesome at singing rnb/ballads!

Guest L.Li-style

her Endless Story was quite good..same with Precious..but all her other songs SERIOUSLY are BORING to me....like...Stuck On You? Losin'? Pureyes and Faith was alrite...but her other featured songs like Secrets all..sorta...sound the same to me...BUT---- I REALLY LIKED HER LIVES ...except when she couldnt hit the high notes....and..yeah. shes....sorta pretty to me...nice voice...and...I LUFF HER HAIR IN ENDLESS STORY/NANA~!! SO CUTE!!

Guest iSayOink

omg, it was cuz of Nana the movie that i started downloading her songs. the first time i heard "Endless Love" (LOL!! i wrote "English Love"!! LOL!!) i CRIED!!!!

i LOVE her voice so much!!

it's so clear, high, and PRETTY!!

omgsh. ive been desperately trying to download

her other songs too!!

but no luck!! *cries*

does anyone know what she's up to lately??

X]

Archived