YUNA ITO [伊藤由奈] Official Topic

Guest heygingersnap

I love Yuna's songs, especially her last two singles...And I was kinda ticked to find out she was releasing yet ANOTHER SINGLE for NANA. 6 singles and no album <_< C'moooon Yunaaaaaa. The wait is killing meeeee/uuuuuussss. I really hope that there are a bunch of new songs at the album to make up for the wait. 'Cause if she puts all of her singles on there, I will not be a happy camper XP

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novemberbaby

She's become one of my favorite artists! I haven't seen Nana yet (haha I know I should) but I love her song 'Endless Story'. I think her version's better than the English version of it, If I Don't Love You (I think that's the title). Her voice is clear and strong and soothing to the ears. ^^ I just hope she releases an album instead of singles.

• 1 month later...

I love Yuna Ito. She sings really good. I wished she would come debut in the Korean Market. I mean she is half Korean, so why not? xD

I didn't like the songs 'Losin' & 'Stuck on You'

It didn't bring out the best in her.

'Truth' made me like her all over again. It's a really good song and I just love the lyrics!

Guest witchyangelkk

I love Yuna Ito. She sings really good. I wished she would come debut in the Korean Market. I mean she is half Korean, so why not? xD

I didn't like the songs 'Losin' & 'Stuck on You'

It didn't bring out the best in her.

'Truth' made me like her all over again. It's a really good song and I just love the lyrics!

Shes half korean? Wow.. i didnt know that.. O___O

I liked her ever since i saw Nana and was totally obsessed with the song she sang "Endless Love"...

Not many people like "Losin" but i have to say i liked it soooo much.. very different from her usual ballads.

She sings any genre great though.. i love her voice ^^

Guest MissMonika

I absolutely LOVE her! Wow, what a gorgeous voice. I get chills whenever I listen to her sing, especially her new song, "Truth." And she's so beautiful. Love her, love her! :D

^ ya Truth is absolutely awesome!

it's better than Endless Story to me though most people think it's not. :sweatingbullets:

Give me your loneliness

And I will give you my tenderness...

:wub::wub:

Shes half korean? Wow.. i didnt know that.. O___O

I liked her ever since i saw Nana and was totally obsessed with the song she sang "Endless Love"...

Not many people like "Losin" but i have to say i liked it soooo much.. very different from her usual ballads.

She sings any genre great though.. i love her voice ^^

Yea, she's Korean. I was pretty shocked when I found out. I think her dad is Japanese and her mother is Korean.

Losin' is ok. I just got somewhat annoyed with the whole "We're losin' this and that"

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

Thanks for the images. Can someone tell me in Nana 2 does she have more parts, not like just singing? If so, what is it? o.o

yea she does come out since in Nana 2 I'm sure,

but as for her role (well if it goes exactly like how it does in the anime/manga) Yuna is Shin's lover/gf (werid relationship actually...long story) In the offical trailer she comes out in a bar scene, you can barely see her though..lol someone else pointed it out to me..

^^ love Yuna's voice, and that would be so great if she would come into the korean music industry too..maybe kind of like boA?

Guest sweet serenity

I love her songs, especially Endless Story.

She's really pretty too & her English's way better than most Asian singers.

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I love Yuna, she is absolutely beautiful! My favorite songs from her is Endless story and Losin' .

I didn't think Losin' was boring, it's quite catchy to me, Stuck on You is probably one song that I don't really like.

I love Yuna, she is absolutely beautiful! My favorite songs from her is Endless story and Losin' .

I didn't think Losin' was boring, it's quite catchy to me, Stuck on You is probably one song that I don't really like.

Waahh~Really? T_____T I love 'stuck on you' and 'losin''!! Am I the only one who likes both? :unsure:

Now...All Yuna needs to do is announce her FIRST FREAKING ALBUM!!

:ph34r:

Archived