YUNA ITO [伊藤由奈] Official Topic

Guest heygingersnap

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing :)

Am I the only one who doesn't like the picture on the cover? It's mostly her eyes that bother me. The reflection of the light makes her look semi-demonic :wacko:

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Thanks for sharing :)

Am I the only one who doesn't like the picture on the cover? It's mostly her eyes that bother me. The reflection of the light makes her look semi-demonic :wacko:

Well I like the cover at first. The picture itself is pretty but somehow I don't like the close-up.

Anyone gave the album a full listen yet? I'm just wondering how many ballads is on there cause well, I want more upbeat songs kind of like Losin'.

I think the cover isn't too bad. It's better then the Losin', Stuck on You, Faith, etc single cover right? I don't think it can beat Endless Story&Precious covers.

I'm listening to the album right now. Scanning through the songs. Besides the single ballads, I believe there are 2 other ballads. I'm loving WORKAHOLIC right now.

I liked the cover for 'stuck on you', but I agree with the others. They weren't that great. I think 'Truth' might be my favorite cover, actually.

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Congrats to Yuna for debuting at #1 but I somehow doubt she'll get No.1 for weekly :X

She's off to a good start and Heart have been receiving a lot of promotion.

I think the album was a little bit disappointing. I'd rate it as a 7.5-8/10. Maybe I had my hopes a little high.

WORKAHOLIC- Fast beat song, different from her normal songs. I like it 'cause it shows us a different side of her.

Know-how- This song was ok. Nothing to special. I don't like how the chorus starts.

Tender is the Night- I liked this song, but I hated the sax beginning.

Fragile - I like the arrangement of this song. It wasn't too bad.

Nobody Knows - The chorus kind of bugs me, but I still like this song.

Perfume - I think this could've been a better ballad.

Overall; None of the album tracks were good as the single ones.

Yeah, I agree with you Miszchelle. I think I was expecting something a little too spectacular, I guess. Probably because of how long it took to release the album in the first place. Oh, well :sweatingbullets:

Archived