YUNA ITO [伊藤由奈] Official Topic

Guest heygingersnap

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

^ She sold 224K actually but that's still very good and solid number. Congratulations and she will most likely get #1 for weekly charts.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

wow 224k for the first week!!!! o.o;;;

dang go yuna!! I really love the song "precious" and the special video of precious as well ^^.

The special version of Precious was pretty. I really liked it. I can't wait till my CD+DVD comes >.< Hopefully, tomorrow.

I was bored and I downloaded the MTV Christmas Special or something where Yuna performed White Christmas and Truth. She sings in English really good. I hope she has an English single or something soon >.<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I really like I'm Here, the melody is just great and the PV was good too. It had a bit of a storyline unlike typical Jpop PVs.

Guest MissMonika

I really like I'm Here, the melody is just great and the PV was good too. It had a bit of a storyline unlike typical Jpop PVs.

It's because it's a theme song to a drama. I don't know which one, though. I like the song also. I really like that she's doing more upbeat songs. I still love her ballads though, but she needs to branch out from that.

I'm Here is a great song. Been listening to it nearly all day along with Big Bang. It's the main theme song for the movie 'Unfair' which is going to air 3.17.07.

The whole lame wand/stick part is soo awkward O.O

She needs a better choreographer.

Guest KuYA II

^

thanks for the clip michelle ^^. i watched the mv and performance...the song is okay, but i guess the more i listen to it the more i'll like it ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived