sharkira has an ANNOYING voice!

Guest mori

Guest mori

i wonder how the hell her song 'came number 1?!
yes that's right! it's annoying! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH my hips don't lie!" OH GOD!!!

i was in the passenger seat in my friends car and since the radio doesn't work (or so he says there ain't any radio), the only tunes he has is a shakira 'my hips don't lie' single cd - with radio mix, extended, remix - whatever remix there is in that CD, i don't care since my attention was to shove it up my friends butt then blow the mofo up.

maybe the song is okay when you listen to it onc............ actually no. i hated it from the start! shakira has this annoying robotic himalayan yodel-le-hee hee voice. during some parts of the song she has this nice soft calming to the ears vocal. but when she does that AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH part, its like i want to open the door and jump out while the car it's still moving! and of course, i and my friend at the back had to listen to this... FOR 10 FRIGGEN NOSTOP TIMES!!!!

myhipsdont.jpg

myhipsdont2.jpg

to demostrate what i'm talking about for those who may or may not heard the song b4, i sampled the parts where she does that annoying yodel - SHAKIRA SINGING

link doesn't work? then d/l her annoying voice> shakira annoying voice download

that is ONE song that's going off my playlist! stupid stupid VOICE!

plus a side note - remember her old song whenever, whereever? "Lucky that my breasts are small and humble So you don't confuse them with mountains..." painfully wrong... just everthing! :angry:

and just 'cause i wanted to add the element of chibifry (some random girl on soompi) to this post -

chibchibi.jpg

cheers! shakira lovers! :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest malevolent.

I love those cartoons you make! :D

Anyways, I like the beat of the song. Never really cared for her voice either.

Guest CrAjEeXpSyChOxAzN

i like her songs..but yess..her voice does get anoying..and yes..i know what part your talking about and it bugs thhhee roly poly crappers outta me~

Guest astar

i love the pictures, they're so adorable.

we had a discussion about this at lunch a few weeks ago. we decided the song itself isn't bad, it's just shakira's voice. we thought it would be a ton better if we could actually understand what is being sung.

the background music and the whole notes scheme is really nice

i love how much effort you put into this thread :D

Guest LovexPoison

Her voice is nice, but the song truly is awful. I can see why people like it... but it's so horrible to me. It's kind of a dumb concept too. Don't get me wrong, I respect her as an artist, but gah... -_-;; personifying hips is just odd.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

meh, knowing what most songs these days sound like, it probably sucks.

i'm surprised you haven't been re-banned. <_<

Guest Born: 1985

lol..Most of her mainstream songs are no. 1 hits. Not to mention, there are probably many more to come...haha. Get used to it or get rid of the radio! :P

At first I didn't like her voice either, but for some reason, I kinda like it now. It's different.

Guest heygingersnap

rofl, i don't care much for her either way... but i found it amusing that i just watched ABC on tv and she won something on the alma awards... and then i see this post! :lol:

Archived