Guest mori

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sayuri43

I thought it was okay... it's just really catchy, the voice isn't great :]

and hahahahhahhaa, I love your drawings by the way~~

Guest cherrie.7

xD !! hahah your demonstation of hte picture is hilarious. =P. at first it was good then afterwards its just annoying. although she sounds like shes singing through her nose.. shes still hot isnt she?

Guest *frutti

You know what...now that you mention it, and that I've downloaded that super annoying clip, her voice IS super annoying. Not to be racist, but I despise her latin accent.

Guest PizazzPizza88

AHAHA your post is so cute

her voice is okay..maybe you're annoyed by the lyrics instead?

Guest xmkaex

yeah i understand whatcha mean. i thought i was the only who thought her voice was werid.haha

xD i love you drawings.haha

Guest suejinners

hahahha

yeah she has an okay voice but i hate it when it gets all.. er... i don't know the word but it sounds weird and annoying.. im thinking its your "robotic himalayan yodel-le-hee hee voice" parts that you don't like. lol

loveyour cartoons btw! ^^

Guest KuYA II

she has a unique voice and when you hear her song in the radio, you know instant that it's shakira.

Even though i don't like it, it is really different and catchy ^^

Guest vanggirlie

i like shakira. i have to say that she doesn't have the usual singing voice (like boa but i like boa less) but i like shakira more for her being herself than her voice.

you must truly hate shakira with a passion to start a thread on her. wow, usually when i hate something i don't even want to mention it or do anything that involves it.

i like the drawings

Guest la_deese

theres another version to this song that came out a while ago i think

For the movie Dirty Dancing Havana Nights

"Wyclef Jean. Feat. Claudette Ortiz - Dance like This"

i think that it is way better

Guest Daisyblu89

I was okay witht he song at first then as they played it on the radio every other song I was like okay they need to stop. everytime i hear i slam my finger into power button to turn it off.

I love the drawings! They're so cute! They made me smile.

I agree though her voice isn't the greatest...

Guest Amuse

Even though her voice isn't the greatest, I don't find it annoying at all. It's fine for me... o_o;; Her songs are good too. BUT! I <3 love drawings. lols. :)

Archived