sharkira has an ANNOYING voice!

Guest mori

Guest the kite

Tee-hee - your images amuse me. I agree with you. Shakira annoys me. So does Rihanna. So does Lindsay Lohan. So does Hilary Duff.

They just personally annoy me :ph34r:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cpopbaby19

haaha

the cartoon are wayy cute! XD

anyway. i don't even care about american music anymore :x

TT__TT;

i've been too much shinhwafied. :w00t:

XD

anyway, i've heard that song.. and um.. i guess it's alright??

Guest dendrobium.

I cannot disagree with you on this....

I HATE HER SONGS!.....eeeaa...all the time....and the song you're talking about...hips don't lie....OMG WTF!....I was in the kitchen...when suddely the song played on MTV......there came the music...and then her voice...i ran like craxy to turn the TV off...

soo freaking annoying...

Guest lilyphilia.

yeah, her voice sure is annoying and she's kind of overrated,,

i guess she gets the attention partly because of her sexy body and those darn dance moves!

many singers today don't even have the talent but their songs are topping almost all the hit charts just like duff and lohan! ughh!

I don't like any of her other songs, but I like "Hips don't lie" xD I guess it's because it's.. unique. Well, her voice is unique. And she looks hot. o_o So I guess I am one of the hated "Shakira fans" now?

Guest sweetddalki

Her voice is unique. If you can't do better then don't talk. She obviously has talent to be on the charts and continually doing well. But that's my opinion.

Cute drawings but you have WAY too much time on your hands.

Guest PockyUpNose

.....i like her voice LOL..it's unique. She sounds like she's doing something like a tongue roll thing, and holding a note LOL.

Guest lulugege

I absolutely love her songs. I started listening to her music when I first started learning Spanish in school and I really like her songs. I do admit her voice takes some getting used to. hehe

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

i like the song..but the original version that ones a lot better

shakira sorta sounds like a goat..no offense to her fans

Guest muffinz

the song is okie but after listne like 5 tymz itz gets ya >.O.off topic but i love ur cartoons.their so cute xD

Guest dream_on

LOL! i couldn't agree with you more. her voice is absolutely horrific. my teacher was actually making fun of her yesterday and how she gets paid for just shaking her butt. but seriously, how is she so popular? how do people even listen to this stuff?! i listened to that clip you made...i turned it right off but my head is still ringing from the noise >_<

btw, i love the comics XD

Guest ally.

LOL. So, I'm not the only one hating her and her music. I really don't understand why everyone loves her & how she's so popular either.

Guest o6.91

I like Shakira.. Her voice and her music. Its unique.

Im not into the song "My Hips Dont Lie" though.

Archived