sharkira has an ANNOYING voice!

Guest mori

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carol

Yeah I know what you mean. I like that song - up until her part. I hate her accent too. It's just so annoying.

Guest __laine

this is actually the only shakira song i've enjoyed.

its A LOT better compared to her other songs.

Guest sj22

i like her and some of her songs. but her voice can be annoying at times. like my friend said she sounds like she needs to clear her throat..

what's wrong with chibifry?

Guest Take Five

lmao. i don't like her either but i think wyclef made this song pretty good(i'm assuming he produced it).

Guest babi_smile

fiiiiinnnaaaalllyyy someone besides me that thinks that... u took the words right out of my mouth... shakira's voice is A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G annoying! hahaha i cracked up so much reading ur post.. kudos!

Guest xl0lxl0lx

yeah, her voice could annoying but it doesn't bother me too much. then again, i've never had to listen to it 10 times. i imagine it would it.

love ur little comics, too cute.

Guest *rashiDah

HAHAHAHAHA.

That's cute. ^^;

My brother says she sounds like Mr. Bean trying to sing. Hahaha. So true.

that AHHHHHH thing she does is her own signature sound just like Mariah Carey does her HAAAAA thing just like Blumchen does her trademark yell in her songs. I completely understand you hating it. Usually those kinda things are a love it or hate it thing. I don't mind Shakira but I HATE when Mariah Carey does her trademark sound... annoying as hell.

Anyways, I stopped listening to Shakira after her first US cd came out. Her older spanish songs were so much better... not only in the music itself but also in the recording quality. Most of her american stuff sucks. Estoy Aqui is my favorite Shakira song.

i admit im one of those ppl that don't like this song.i mean i don't think it's even danceable if ppl are into this song..

i don't get why it was like number 1 blah blah..

i like shakira's other works--the ones from her old albums..

but this particular is really annoying--i hate it when they play it over n over in our local radio station..

hehhehe ur cartoons are so funny..

Archived