Vic Zhou PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!

Guest jew-lee

Guest vic_taebin

^ omg....the first picture made me almost pee in my pants wen i first saw that. OMG!!!!!!! i love vic ZHOu --- haha, hence my username, yay-yah! :P

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naxareth

Here's Pictures of ZAIZAI in JAPAN FOTOBOOK..

wacck the other pics are not accessible... :( ill try to upload them again this evening...

was about to say that. ^_^ but THANK YOU!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

do you have the scans for other members as well, kuchiki? i've been looking over at some f4 sites but couldnt find anything! :( if you have, can you email it to me? naxareth@gmail.com. easier than uploading one by one, i guess.

if not, it's ok too. ^_^

Guest naxareth

sorry i dont have.. im not a fan of f3, just zaizai.. so i dont keep any photos of the rest.. sorry

oh it's ok.. thanks for the pictures. if you have time kuchiki, can you check the links for the japanese scans again? the links at the bottom are broken links. thank you!!! :D

if you think he's hot on magazines and all, wait till you meet him face to face. i met him once and all i could say was "jia you!" :lol: gorgeous. i just went speechless! ^_^

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

AHHHH go zai zai!!!! <333 i miss f4 so much T__T they were so hot! i fall for them every time i see them.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

oh it's ok.. thanks for the pictures. if you have time kuchiki, can you check the links for the japanese scans again? the links at the bottom are broken links. thank you!!! :D

if you think he's hot on magazines and all, wait till you meet him face to face. i met him once and all i could say was "jia you!" :lol: gorgeous. i just went speechless! ^_^

sorry iw asnt able to re-up it last night i cant get in this forum .. dont know if it's only me... cannot find page something...

Ill re-up it later.. sorry again.. i got to see him once also... speechless also :lol:

200411392236758.jpg

ZZ in CEST MOI

zaizai_cest_moi_3.jpg

2004160252417149.jpg

Archived