Does It Cost A Lot To Maintain An Is350?

Guest machii

Guest machii

Do the Lexus IS series break down easily?
I'm buying a used 2007 Lexus IS350 soon. If you have experienced any trouble with your IS or if you own one, please let me know how you like it. I would also like to know around how much insurance would cost.. I wanna make sure that I won't have too many problems with it since I am financing it on my own and probably won't have much money to fix it if it breaks down..

Thanks in advance! :)

Guest machii

Nope, oil change every 5k miles, spark plug every 100k and you are all good.

Thanks!

Do you know how much insurance is per month? :o

Thanks!

Do you know how much insurance is per month? :o

that all depends on your age, area and driving record. (I pay 83.00 a month full coverage/orange county, ca/clean record/ 500 ded/old fart/ GS350 I dont think theres much diff between IS and GS in terms of insurance? I could be wrong) Wawanesa.com ftw!

BTW i do my oil changes at lexus for 120.00 every 5k

Guest aznfishyfart

lexus is #1 in reliability basically

parts should be cheaper than their european counter parts as well

it wont be too expensive to maintain just do regular maintenence

as far as insurance goes we would need ur basic info to try and even guess wat it would be

I'm buying a used 2007 Lexus IS350 soon. If you have experienced any trouble with your IS or if you own one, please let me know how you like it. I would also like to know around how much insurance would cost.. I wanna make sure that I won't have too many problems with it since I am financing it on my own and probably won't have much money to fix it if it breaks down..

Thanks in advance! :)

based on your avatar pic (you look young), I'd say your insurance will be around $2k a year full coverage :P

Guest jphase

The Lexus IS250 and IS350 are one of the most expensive cars to insure. I'd get a quote from an insurance agent before purchasing it if you are tight on money.

Good pick on a car though. The IS350 is so nice =]

Guest tbkonwso

lexus engine is very very reliable, but smaller eletronic instruments,eletronic motors, sensors etc.. tends to fail after 100k or so, but then i dobut you gona keep your car that long.

Guest aznfishyfart

based on your avatar pic (you look young), I'd say your insurance will be around $2k a year full coverage :P

when i was 17 my insurance was 2400 a year for full coverage for a 91 toyota camry!!!

Guest mikez

Full coverage mine is $200 a month... only because I register my car as a weekend car that sees 20 miles a week haha... but now that I don't drive my teg much so it has become my daily beater... please keep it on the down lowwww ;)

Yeahhhhhh Boyyyyyy :D

DSC_0082.jpg

Guest phantompc4

that all depends on your age, area and driving record. (I pay 83.00 a month full coverage/orange county, ca/clean record/ 500 ded/old fart/ GS350 I dont think theres much diff between IS and GS in terms of insurance? I could be wrong) Wawanesa.com ftw!

BTW i do my oil changes at lexus for 120.00 every 5k

wow...talk about higway robbery

any reason why you want the 350 over 250?

Guest jowyun

I work for Lexus Canada. There are no known major problems for these cars. The year 2007 model you are considering though may be eligible for 3 known campaigns currently issued for this vehicle (Power steering, rear brake cylinders, and fuel delivery pipes). Don't worry though, it would all be covered under warranty. So far, we haven't really had any cars that had any real issues with these 3 components that would cause anybody to inquire about it without receiving a letter from us. There IS a notice regarding vehicles having issues with dash rattle/noises. Nothing major though. Your dealership should be able to correct this problem free of charge so long as you're still covered under warranty.

Archived