[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mardi09

Okay so I just finished it now.

Overall, I wish the actors on screen were more equal.

JJM had so much screen time, though not a bad thing.

It almost got boring, for me at least because they focused so much on him but

the more scenes he had, the more interesting it got. Hopefully tomorrow's episode has more of the

other actors (still waiting for Chung Lim's appearance hehe)

And I really want the two songs in the drama. They are so good, especially the theme song. It sounds like a boyband's vocals but I don't want to be wrong so I"ll refrain from saying their name. but it's probably not too because then we'd already know, right ? :D

Does anyone know when the OST tracklist will come out if there will be one? Because really, the song is <3

oh, here's the song cut Dream Title

I actually wrote something very very long but I decided to not post it.

I'll be waiting for subs soon. The next episode seems a bit heated too.

For me the drama starts at 5 AM...so....I don't know....it's not disappointing unless you were waiting for more KB and SDB scenes....

I was waiting for Chung Lim but since he's not even main lead, I didn't expect him to come out anyway. But really I've never seen any of JJM's acting (because I don't watch much dramas anyway) but I'm starting to like him ^__^ so I quite enjoyed his parts. His character storyline gets interesting.

Guest valmylove

Okay so I just finished it now.

Overall, I wish the actors on screen were more equal.

JJM had so much screen time, though not a bad thing.

It almost got boring, for me at least because they focused so much on him but

the more scenes he had, the more interesting it got. Hopefully tomorrow's episode has more of the

other actors (still waiting for Chung Lim's appearance hehe)

And I really want the two songs in the drama. They are so good, especially the theme song. It sounds like a boyband's vocals but I don't want to be wrong so I"ll refrain from saying their name. but it's probably not too because then we'd already know, right ? :D

Does anyone know when the OST tracklist will come out if there will be one? Because really, the song is <3

I'll be waiting for subs soon. The next episode seems a bit heated too.

For me the drama starts at 5 AM...so....I don't know....it's not disappointing unless you were waiting for more KB and SDB scenes....

I was waiting for Chung Lim but since he's not even main lead, I didn't expect him to come out anyway. But really I've never seen any of JJM's acting (because I don't watch much dramas anyway) but I'm starting to like him ^__^ so I quite enjoyed his parts. His character storyline gets interesting.

Becas JJM is the lead and the story focus on him?

Thanks for the quick spoiler... I look forward to your spoiler for the Tues episode.

Guest pwnzrz

O M G. NO MISTAKE. SHINEE JJANG!!!

Judging from the comments KB and SDB don't have many scenes, but I still want to watch it ~

Guest Mardi09

^Yeah, that's what I was wondering too but I'm not use to Shinee though so I wouldn't know.

And I was just reading the comments on the SBS Dream page and a few of them said Shinee too....

but too bad now I don't like the song anymore. I'd go against my underrated love and underrated comes first before anything.

Guest daphrose

wow love the OST of the drama

the vocals are very Shinee

i really hope that they were the ones who sung this hehe

^^ They probably are, judging from the vocals.

I'm excited to start Dream. Little Dam Bi scenes today? Roar! I'm still excited for the drama though. I hope the ratings weren't too bad.

I'm skimming through the drama and I totally recognize the netbook that JJM is using. If anyone was curious it's a Samsung Netbook

Guest sondambifan

Just glanced through the first episode. ..it's really hard to know (w/o subs) what's going on because they are trying to build up the script and the characters. I would say that episode broke down to 50 percent JJM, 40 percent KB, and 10 percent SDB.

Drama looks interesting enough...the scenes with Dambi were fun and I thought (biased of course) she was pretty good.

Cannot wait for the subs to come out.

^ thanks for the caps~

Just finished watching the first ep.

It was pretty good, I was definitely not disappointed. They really tried their hardest to make the first ep interesting and capture our attention.

I'm loving the characters, too. :D Really looking forward to the next episode.

Wow...the sport world is so ugly...full of blackmails.

It's sad but kind of expected.

Anyway...episode 1 is pretty good.

I like JJM's character a lot...fallen from grace in just one episode.

luvsoompivs00000002.jpg

luvsoompivs00000044.jpg

luvsoompivs00100005.jpg

luvsoompivs00200023.jpg

luvsoompivs00200025.jpg

luvsoompivs00200034.jpg

luvsoompivs00200039.jpg

luvsoompivs00200060.jpg

luvsoompivs00200063.jpg

luvsoompivs00200077.jpg

luvsoompivs00400023.jpg

luvsoompivs00600014.jpg