Taiwan To Remake "full House",main Actor And Actress Confirmed

Guest starskipper

Guest Swtess

This already sounds like a bad idea. First off, Taiwanese dramas cannot compare to Korean dramas and secondly they're trying to remake one that's recieved really high ratings.... umm yeah.

And Koreans can't compare to Japanese dramas. :rolleyes:

Blah too many korean obsessed in here. I bet most of you haven't even seen Zhou Xun in action and already dissing.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marymm

Sorry to be too honest. Zhou Xun, is ten times a better actress than song hye kyo.

This is just a non appealing picture of Zhou Xun, go google her and you'll find her rather pretty (angela zhang looks like her)

Also another thing, the korean Full House was too damn typical, I believe Zhou Xun ability can make the drama better than your typical korean soap opera.

Oh and in the manhwa, just in case you don't know, the main female lead was NEVER CUTE, she was stubborn and mature.

Guest xtehdeb

i love wu zun even tho he can't act<3 lol

i didn't like full house so not really looking forward to this drama~

Guest yumoreo5

Oh and in the manhwa, just in case you don't know, the main female lead was NEVER CUTE, she was stubborn and mature.

I don't think Han Ji Eun was ever cute; she was mature.

Guest flyxme.

gosh, her eyes are so badly done. anyhow -- rain and song hye gyo's was awesome. i read somewhere that it wasn't going to be like korea's but something different. eh -- no thanks.

im sorry, but whats the point in your post?

could have just kept that thought in that tiny head of yours

obnoxious. :rolleyes:

people need to stop with the rude comments and saying how ''omgg it sucks!'' BOOHOO!

have you seen the drama yet? NO, i dont think so.

so wuzun isnt that great of an actor, but hes a lot better looking than rain ;P

zhouxun is wayyy better at acting than rain and SHK..and wuzun

and shes just as gorgeous as SHK despite her age

too many biased opinions on this forum :(

im looking forward to watch this ^^

Guest leongfun

Personally i am not supportive of a remake cos no one can have better chemistry than RAIN and Song Hye kyo.

Furthermore wu zun is already 30 years old, worse still zhou xun is 33 years old.And honestly speaking,wu zun acting sucks

They are just too old for the drama.

"Too old for the drama"?

Just because they're 30, doesn't mean their character is.

Guest jelineee

WAHHH!!! i was so excited when i read the title of this thread but i'm disappointed that the main female lead looks so old compared to the male lead :( i dont watch many taiwanese dramas but i think ariel lin would fit this role better

Guest justlovely12

yeah seriously they need to stop remaking dramas. the korean one was already great, they need to leave it alone. it's so foolish- the company does know that they're putting themselves up to criticism? and i agree, even though wu zun is funny and good looking... he cannot act. and the actress looks like she should be playing mom roles.

Guest she-smiles

a lot of you are so quick to judge.

the drama has not even aired yet and many of you are already pissing in your pants.

so many of you are against remakes? saying that it might ruin the original one? exactly how so?

the original one has already been done and received great ratings.

so how the heck can a remake affect it? if the remake is a flop, then it'll only hurt itself.

so everyone should just chillax.

Ill say, it just wont be as good as the original one because this drama has received lots of loved through many viewers and i really cant imagine it being a remake since the characters is not half as good as the rain and song hyegyo themselves.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

yeah seriously they need to stop remaking dramas. the korean one was already great, they need to leave it alone. it's so foolish- the company does know that they're putting themselves up to criticism? and i agree, even though wu zun is funny and good looking... he cannot act. and the actress looks like she should be playing mom roles.

That's such a bias opinion, but then again its yours so you're entitled to it.

They're remaking the "Full House" the manga, not the K-drama. Even SHK said that the drama version is different from the manga, so there's no comparison.

Here's a better pic of the main actress.

Zhou Xun: (she looks good for 33)

Zhou_Xun_Obtains_Hong_Kong_Citizens.jpg4db9bcbet60f3d1364e5d-thumb.jpg

SHK:

feature_4539_7895_M.jpg

Guest bluangrene

*picks up gun...shoots oneself*

full house is such a classic and now they gonna do this...urgh....

funny thing it still makes me wanna watch it though... man i'm wierd=D

Archived