Taiwan To Remake "full House",main Actor And Actress Confirmed

Guest starskipper

Guest starskipper

main actress:zhou xun

vpybv9.jpg

2exa3jt.jpg

main actor:Wu zun

264hru0.jpg

台版《浪漫满屋》卡司曝光,将由吴尊搭配6年未拍电视剧的大陆一线女星周迅,光是男女主角片酬,每集至少就要砸70万台币(约3万5000新币),制作费则预估1集300万台币(约15万新币)。八大副总昨天并强调,该剧并不是重拍韩版《浪漫满屋》,而是改编韩国畅销漫画《Full House》。剧情并不完全是当年宋慧乔、Rain主演的版本,副总笑说:“原始韩国漫画并没有中文名称,‘浪漫满屋’这4个字,就是八大原创。”

新版《浪漫满屋》将在台湾、大陆两地取景,故事描述两岸分隔60年,北京女孩周迅突然接到台湾方面通知她继承祖父遗产,她到台湾后,发现祖父的房子被租给大明星吴尊拍戏,她对抢了他遗产的吴尊很感冒,爱苗在不打不相识下滋长。

Rough Translation

Casts of Taiwan version of "Full House" were revealed recently.Wu Zun will be pairing with actress zhou xun who has not been involved in any drama for the past 6 years. Zhou xun alone command roughly 25000USD fee per episode.An estimate of 100k USD production fee will be spend on each episode.

Personally i am not supportive of a remake cos no one can have better chemistry than RAIN and Song Hye kyo.

Furthermore wu zun is already 30 years old, worse still zhou xun is 33 years old.And honestly speaking,wu zun acting sucks

They are just too old for the drama.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sariee x3

i agree with you ^ (starskipper)

as much as i love wu zun.... :rolleyes:

but i dont think anything can beat the original version with rain and hye kyo.

Guest foowdx3

but at least zhou xun is an amazing actress :) tbh rain can't really act either imo... in terms of looks, wu zun is better looking to me :\

--edit

i forgot to say i do think shg and bi had great chemistry though and i don't think a remake will necessarily beat the original full house.

Guest crazy lulu

gosh, her eyes are so badly done. anyhow -- rain and song hye gyo's was awesome. i read somewhere that it wasn't going to be like korea's but something different. eh -- no thanks.

just wanted to point out that based on the original report in Chinese it says that the Taiwanese version will not be a remake of the Korean drama, rather it would be based from the Korean manhwa which the KRN drama is originated from. I donno how many of you have read the manhwa before you seen the drama, but the KRN version doesn't really follow the original story closely(only the beginning). so i dont think it the Taiwanese and the Korean versions would be very much alike. but either way, i am not looking forward to this drama nor did i enjoyed the previous one by bi and shk.

Guest yumoreo5

Thank goodness, it's Zhou Xun. Yes, she is over 30 but her acting abilities are superb. However, I'm used to watching her do melodrama instead of comedy so this will be a good change. I'm just happy it's not Ariel, Rainie, Da S, Qiao En, the same faces. I don't mind Ivy or Janine being the lead either, they're pretty, relatively fresh faces, and good at acting as well. Man, why can't Mark Zhao be the male lead? He's young, has that arrogance, and is quite hot too. Oh, most importantly, he can at least act way better than Wu Chun.

Aw, Rain was great as Young Jae, some of the cute facial expressions were priceless. But yah, SHG did an excellent job, doubt anyone is going to top that off. Zhou Xun is just as great of an actress but somehow I really can't imagine how she'll fare as Han Ji Eun. ;)

If it's based from the same manhwa, it's still a remake even if both versions are completely different and loosely adapted, the storyline sort of still runs along the same line. Look at all of the BOFs...

Guest emceej

Wow out of all people. Wu Zun? :rolleyes:

exactly what i was thinking. sorry to his fans but he can't really act imo .___. they probably just got him for the ratings sake and his looks
:rolleyes:
zhou xun is a great actress. i would've preferred Da S but i think she would do a great job.

Guest pecpecjuice

hhmmm...a remake of Full House..? well for me this will be interesting.....i actually thought the series was so OVERRATED....i just watched it because of Song Hye Gyo...hehehehe....but i will check this remake out...specially since my favorite Actress is on it....Zhou Xun.....she's such a great actress....for those of you who have seen her films "Painted Skin" and "Equation of Love and Death" know she is a great actress.... it will be interesting to see how she portrays Song Hye Gyo's part in this....

Guest msjang

Sorry to all the Wu Chun fans, but he can not act. and Zhou Xun, the actress, she is not as beautiful as SongHyeGyo i have seen a drama zhou xun was in..it was alrite..nothing too spectacular...i am really dreading the release of the Taiwan version, altho i'm Taiwanese myself :crazy:

Guest PB&Banana

Full House was cute that was it two good looking leads with nice chemistry but aren't really great actors with a cliche storyline, draggy scenes, and a nice ost. It's not to say I didn't enjoy it because I did but it's not as great as people make it out to be in my opinion.

I actually wanna see this one because they say the drama will stay true to it's roots.

Wu Zun's never really impressed me though and I don't know who that woman is.

Guest pinkylily.

Wow out of all people. Wu Zun?
:rolleyes:

lol same! i mean he's okay, but he still needs to practice some more.

Guest night

Love zhou xun, she can actually act, she is not just another pretty face. She was great in "Painted Skin" and "Perhaps Love".

BUT Wu Zun..ehhhh, not that excited about him.

As for the age: who cares, they both look younger than their age anyway!

Guest bonbons

Wow out of all people. Wu Zun? :rolleyes:

out of all dramas, full house?!

lol

I do like zhou xun. but really?! full house?!

Guest lostieee

The OP didn't explain properly. They said they aren't remaking the drama version of "Full House" but the manhwa version and the manhwa plot doesn't accurately go how the drama went on. There would definitely be a different feel to this Taiwanese version.

Archived